****The Official LECOM Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I wonder where the wait-list emails are?

Members don't see this ad.

December is going to be a long month...I'm guessing those who have been accepted on predents will declining their offers...

Last edited:
December is going to be a long month...I'm guessing those who have been accepted on predents will declining their offers...

I'm going to pretend today is Nov 1. and Jan 5 will be Dec.1 :) Time will fly.. because the holidays are coming up. Finals are coming up. I hope everyone turns down LECOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to pretend today is Nov 1. and Jan 5 will be Dec.1 :) Time will fly.. because the holidays are coming up. Finals are coming up. I hope everyone turns down LECOM.

lol good plan and I hope so too! So much work to do in the next 3 weeks, so much work. I bet the WL comes via letter. I'm waiting for that 27% acceptance rate to turn into a solid 80% in a couple days.

this is frustrating! after interviewing at LECOM it quickly jumped to the top of my wish list. i have been patiently waiting for today. now december is here and my inbox and phone are both as quiet as they were in november....

I feel like something went wrong. There is no way they handed out 100 acceptances today and only 6 ppl on predents getting in. Maybe tomorrow will be a different story...

I thought for lecom in bradeton they werent going to send emails or call they were just going to send us something in the mail but maybe I heard wrong at the interview

I feel like something went wrong. There is no way they handed out 100 acceptances today and only 6 ppl on predents getting in. Maybe tomorrow will be a different story...

I have a feeling they didn't send all of them. 350 or so interviews and they claim to send out 100 acceptances and only 6 out of the 75 got accepted. Seems like another batch may be right around the corner. Just doesn't add up.

I thought for lecom in bradeton they werent going to send emails or call they were just going to send us something in the mail but maybe I heard wrong at the interview

lol, we all heard something different. Phone call, letter, and the latest news was the email which ended up being right. The letter for sure is the only thing that is consistent with all the interviewees.

Do you think if we called and asked our status they would tell us if we've been waitlisted at least? This whole process is messing around with my emotions :- /

I would wait til Monday to call. I know what you mean though, this entire process has crushed my confidence and made me sick to my stomach. At least all the gunners will have to give up their seats this month which means round two baby!

Lol haha dude I dont even feel like eating. What if we don't hear anything...no phone call no email :mad:

Well now that this actually happened, what are we suppose to do? At least we can expect a massive turnover in the coming weeks. This is pretty exciting to think about.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well now that this actually happened, what are we suppose to do?

Well, stressing out about it all the rest of the night won't change the situation. I'm shifting my hopes to a second round acceptance. Good luck everybody! LECOM will be worth the wait!

Shifting my hopes as well! Lets fast-forward to January!

I think they will probably email about waitlist - maybe sometime tomorrow or early next week.

We've worked too hard to give up now, right?! Just a little more waiting... We can do this!!! Best of luck everyone! Hope to celebrate second round acceptances with you guys soon! :)

So does the official waiting list thread start after tomorrow?

I heard she's going to email the wait-list within the next week :)

Do you guys know if we get waitlisted do we get first dibs come january or is it like waitlisted until possibly July?

n um do you guys have any suggestions about the LOI..at my interview I was told we can send them out with thank you letters so now i have nothing to send and I def dont wanna be obnoxious and send another. i guess they hate me since it didnt help lol

Hey guys, I sent an email to lecom bradeton yesterday and they replied this morning saying they werent going to notify us until dec. 14 with and acceptance letter in the mail, guess we have to wait a little longer

Hey guys, I sent an email to lecom bradeton yesterday and they replied this morning saying they werent going to notify us until dec. 14 with and acceptance letter in the mail, guess we have to wait a little longer

Why does LECOM have to be such a rebel? Why dec. 14th?

wait then how did some already get acceptance if some have to wait until the 14 ? did they just send a few acceptances of the 100 to the top candidates

Hey yeah, I am confused by this. Do you mean that they have not sent out all 100 acceptances yet and that they are going to send more on Dec 14th? Or, do you mean that they are just sending formal letters on dec. 14th to all acceptances. Orrr, do you mean that they are sending waitlist letters on dec. 14??

how about just sacking up and calling S? She told me to look for a letter in a week or so if we did not receive an email yesterday

how about just sacking up and calling S? She told me to look for a letter in a week or so if we did not receive an email yesterday

Yes that is what I was told via email as well. She said next week. I am just confused about the dec. 14th thing.

I dont know why she sent back the email saying dec. 14 it just didnt make any sense to me, im confused bc people are getting emails and for some reason she said everything will be sent out the 14th, somethings not right.

Hey guys I just called her and someone emailed me the wrong thing and thougt I was applying for their DO school, so disregard the whole dec. 14th thing, sry for the confusion,

My LECOM portal status just got updated:

" The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

whaaaa 30 days?!!?:mad:

My LECOM portal status just got updated:

" The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

whaaaa 30 days?!!?:mad:
MINE SAYS THE SAME THING!!!! ugh i hope its not a rejection. I wonder what it says for the ppl who already know theyre accepted?

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling..in 30 days it'll be January and most likely a wait list or a rejection. I hope I am sooo wrong on this. Then again, we might just get the acceptance packet Monday :xf::xf:

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling..in 30 days it'll be January and most likely a wait list or a rejection. I hope I am sooo wrong on this. Then again, we might just get the acceptance packet Monday :xf::xf:

From the DO threads, it takes a week or two to receive the letter. Those who were accepted, WL, and rejected both had this update.

From the DO threads, it takes a week or two to receive the letter. Those who were accepted, WL, and rejected both had this update.

Ahh thanks! good to know. I can breathe a little easier now.

Those that received this before the interview were rejected though. I'm still reading up on it! It seems that a lot were getting accepted letters after this message.

Last edited:
Hey Terry and predent, what are your stats if you don't mind?

3.2gpa, 3.18sgpa, 19AA, 19TS, 21PA, 22QR. Tons of shadowing & post-bac work

did you interview? or is this status update just for everyone who interviewed there? this whole situation is confusing....

I interviewed there. My status used to say something along the lines of "congrats, you have been selected for an interview"

I was checking on Nov 30 and noticed it had been changed to blank, which it still is now

Those that received this before the interview were rejected though. I'm still reading up on it! It seems that a lot were getting accepted letters after this message.

A few hours before the acceptance email they updated the portal with this status. I'll be calling shortly to turn down the acceptance so I hope one of you will get my spot. I dunno how quick they will be to accept someone off the waitlist after someone turns down an acceptance but hopefully they waste no time. Best of luck to all of you!!