The Official MUSC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Started by Aal
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a call for a December 6th interview soo stoked because this school seems amazing. I guess however they r done with pre decision day invites at MUSC.
 
Has anyone been able to pull up the Interview Feedback page for MUSC lately? I just tried to, but it says Page Not Found.


EDIT: Whoops just saw where there is a thread about this.
 
Has anyone been able to pull up the Interview Feedback page for MUSC lately? I just tried to, but it says Page Not Found.


EDIT: Whoops just saw where there is a thread about this.

What are you referring to about "the Interview Feedback page?"
 
What are you referring to about "the Interview Feedback page?"

There are interview feedback surveys for the dental schools. People who have interviewed fill it out and list certain questions that they were asked, etc. Really helpful
 
If you're instate you received it the first day, but if you were oos you received it a day or two after. It said that they do overnight express mail, so i'm
sure us instaters would receive it today

Oooh man.. That makes me even more nervous lol. Well I hope we hear something! Best of luck to you!
 
Does anyone know if we will have to sign for the package? I'm not home so that's a little concerning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok! That's what I assumed. Another school just told me I would have to sign so it got me worried. Guess we'll find out soon. Good luck to all!
 
I also wish they would call! Guess I should make sure to look out for a letter just in case!
 
Good god, I don't think I could take it anymore, how hard it is to send an email???
 
If there ever was a day, I think today would be that day.. Or tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Good luck again today, guys. Hopefully we'll be receiving some packages today. Hoping for the best!
 
Today is also quiet day. I think we need to wait until tomorrow. Good Luck everybody tomorrow!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just to let you guys know, I have seen that someone got their acceptance letter today. Hopefully you guys will get yours soon too.