-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Nova Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by andrewhntran
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
does it make a difference if you schedule the first week or the second week of available interviews?
No!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@alprimo: Check out the official interview/acceptance/rejection thread that was posted. A lot of people that received an interview from Nova posted their stats there (20+ scores). I keep refreshing my email to see if I get an invite but nothing yet lol.For those with interviews what are your stats??
And congrats to all those who have received interviews so far!! Good luck 🙂
Last edited:
Sept 12 interview baby !!!
Sept 12th interview.
11:45..I'm stoked.
Who else is coming with??!! 🙂
11:45..I'm stoked.
Who else is coming with??!! 🙂
still waiting for the email for secondary, anyone in 2nd or 3rd heard anything?
my girlfriend is in the 2nd batch and she just submitted her secondary.
Im second batch. Just got the supplemental this morning.
Third batch, received an email for supplemental app. just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm second batch and just got the email. Chose the 18th of September!
Nova just sent me a copy my supp app, as a confirmation. Still waiting for an email that tells me my file is completed.
Nova just sent me a copy my supp app, as a confirmation. Still waiting for an email that tells me my file is completed.
Same here, hopefully we'll get an interview soon 😀
Forgive me if this was asked previously, but is Nova one of the schools that sends supps out to all applicants? Or does it send them out to some pre-screen/qualified group only?
I just got the phone call from Nova today saying my application is going to be reviewed now. Hopefully an interview comes soon!
I just got the phone call from Nova today saying my application is going to be reviewed now. Hopefully an interview comes soon!
Just got the call as well, fingers crossed !
Forgive me if this was asked previously, but is Nova one of the schools that sends supps out to all applicants? Or does it send them out to some pre-screen/qualified group only?
I think they only send out supplemental app to certain people. A few people applied to Nova last year never got it. Good luck !
I was reading on the Official Interview/Acceptance thread that some people send the supplemental right away? Along with the main app? I was thinking of adding this school to my list and doing that? But I am not so sure.
I think they only send out supplemental app to certain people. A few people applied to Nova last year never got it. Good luck !
If you go to this link http://dental.nova.edu/doctoral/procedures.html it states in step 2 to submit a supplementary application. Not sure if there's an additional supplemental application that NOVA will send you later, but I would definitely send the one it says to send ASAP if you haven't done so already.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
If you go to this link http://dental.nova.edu/doctoral/procedures.html it states in step 2 to submit a supplementary application. Not sure if there's an additional supplemental application that NOVA will send you later, but I would definitely send the one it says to send ASAP if you haven't done so already.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
I could be wrong, last year one of my friends never got the email asking for sup. app. so I just assumed so. But yes, alot of people sent the supplemental app. right away even though AADSAS asked us to wait, and they got interviews early.
interviewing on the 18th of september!! 🙂
They just called me to inform me my app is completed! I csnt believe they call each applicant for that?
They just called me to inform me my app is completed! I csnt believe they call each applicant for that?
When did you turn in your app? and supp?
App mailed 7/5. Supp submitted earlier this week.When did you turn in your app? and supp?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody interviewing in mid October?
Has anyone sent their unofficial DAT scores to them? Do they accept unofficial scores? Thanks everyone and good luck!
When I spoke to admissions they said to fax the unofficial scores to them. Be sure to include your NSU ID and AADSAS ID on the cover sheet!
first interview via email! so excited!!!
How long did it take for you all to get an interview invite after they had called you saying they were reviewing your application?
How long did it take for you all to get an interview invite after they had called you saying they were reviewing your application?
I actually started the supplementary as soon as I e-submit, which was around June 6th or 7th. Nova had a link on their site and I just started writing it. Funny thing is they never called me or emailed me to fill out supplementary yet. So, I just submit the supplementary on July 1st and got an invite for interview on July 15th.
I actually started the supplementary as soon as I e-submit, which was around June 6th or 7th. Nova had a link on their site and I just started writing it. Funny thing is they never called me or emailed me to fill out supplementary yet. So, I just submit the supplementary on July 1st and got an invite for interview on July 15th.
I actually already did the supplemental. They called me this morning to tell me my application was under review. I'm just wondering how long it took to get an email interview invite after they had called you to tell you your application was under review? Thanks!
I actually already did the supplemental. They called me this morning to tell me my application was under review. I'm just wondering how long it took to get an email interview invite after they had called you to tell you your application was under review? Thanks!
Actually, I'm not sure, but from this thread I remember someone wrote that they started reviewing last Thursday..? something like that and I was pretty surprised when I got an interview because it was quick. So, other invites might come very soon.
Any news anyone? Someone in the interview/rejection thread got an interview email today.
Of those who have received interview invites, i'm curious as to whether you are in-state/ out of state?
Canadian
Got an interview invite today. Chose Sept 26th. Most of the September dates are gone at this point.
AA:21, TS:21, PAT:18
GPA is bad.
OOS applicant as well.
When did you get the call saying your application was under review?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Floridian .
Interview Sept 12
Interview Sept 12
Just got the phone call... Let's see how this goes.
interview invite today! Chose sept 26th (only one class on thursdays so it was the best day). im so stoked to be interviewing at my number 1. *happy dance for days*
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K