*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He was supposed to call on monday, but he didn't (MLK day, univ was closed), yesterday nothing, and nothing today so far....I have been checking the facebook group for nova dental 2021, and no new members have joined...IDK anymore man, anybody accepted this week? Please post if you got accepted or heard anything...
 
I am sitting here like you & wondering the same thing ....perhaps he did not realize the next Monday was MLK day ....but then I was thinking he would make those calls either yesterday or today ...please keep us posted. Thank you [emoji120]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed with Dr. Waterman on Jan 18th. He was the nicest guy I've ever met. Amazing school and culture here. Loved this school. Good luck to everyone!!!
 
Last edited:
interviewed with Dr. Waterman on Jan 18th. He was the nicest guy I've ever met. Amazing school and culture here. Love this school so much. Good luck to everyone!!!

Hey a quick question; did dr Lippmann say when you'll hear back ??? Had an interview on the 4th. Still have not heard. Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on December 7th and still haven't heard back yet. I made a call about 2 weeks ago to see if I could receive an update on my status. Anybody else in the same boat?
 
I had a chance to speak with dr.lippman and he said he waitlisted everyone until interviews are done in February. don't lose hope if you are in my situation! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed with Dr. Waterman on Jan 18th. He was the nicest guy I've ever met. Amazing school and culture here. Loved this school. Good luck to everyone!!!

I interviewed with Dr. Waterman too! he was really great. Did you send him a thank you email post-interview?
 
Texas boy here. I can Officially say that I am moving to Florida for NSU Dental School!
Oh nevermind I just saw that you posted back on Dec. 1st. You know there's people waiting to get the acceptance call right now..?, no one really cares that youre going to be moving to florida.... lol
 
Accepted off the wait list (received phone call @ 11 a.m.) and I interviewed sometime during September. Taking the offer and Im from Ohio.
Congrats! Did you contact the admissions office at all/show interest?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! What day did you interview and when were you notified of your acceptance?

I interviewed back in November and heard back by December 1st. I was waiting for some response from Texas Dental Schools. Finally decided to go with Nova. I wish everyone good luck and not to give up! This is my 2nd time applying. I was waitlisted last year for Houston and been there before.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.