*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha that's okay. Are you leaving tomorrow after the interview? I'm staying one more night cus the night flight was freakin expensive

Yeah I'm leaving same night! My flight was pretty cheap both ways

Can anyone give an insight to the interview and what questions they ask? I have my interview tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna assume the letter waiting for me at home is a rejection!

3.16oGPA, 3.75BCP, 3.71SGPA, 20AA, 20TS, 21PAT, 25RC. Non-traditional.

Good luck this year everyone!

where do we park on interview day? I saw that we can download the parking pass off their website, but where's the actual parking lot located?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Gonna assume the letter waiting for me at home is a rejection!

3.16oGPA, 3.75BCP, 3.71SGPA, 20AA, 20TS, 21PAT, 25RC. Non-traditional.

Good luck this year everyone!
Got my rejection letter last night... the date on it was the 26th... I wonder what they are looking for...I have 20AA 21 TS and 22 PAT... plus a 4.00GPA... oh well... let's hope for better news from other and better schools :)

I mean I can tell with my overall why they'd reject me.. why would they reject you though???

Got my letter last night. :whoa:I'll be leaving this thread now. haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my letter last night. :whoa:I'll be leaving this thread now. haha
I'm very sorry to hear that. But, keep your head up for your other schools! I was wondering what you think may be the reason why they sent you the letter?

I'm very sorry to hear that. But, keep your head up for your other schools! I was wondering what you think may be the reason why they sent you the letter?

No idea. Probably because my GPA isn't the highest compared other OOS applicants.

Hey guys, for the interviews this week.... Are they going to reschedule due to the hurricane that is coming?

Hey guys, for the interviews this week.... Are they going to reschedule due to the hurricane that is coming?

really concerned about this too since my interview is on thursday and i have to drive 4 hours to Nova

I mean I can tell with my overall why they'd reject me.. why would they reject you though???
Could be because I have a degree from a different country, although I retook all the prereqs here....

Could be because I have a degree from a different country, although I retook all the prereqs here....
I feel like I know tons about applying to Dschool now, except I know super little on that subject.. if you took all the prereqs here id imagine you should be judged the same. Just my 2 cents..

I feel like I know tons about applying to Dschool now, except I know super little on that subject.. if you took all the prereqs here id imagine you should be judged the same. Just my 2 cents..
I wish your were right, but some schools won't even accept the fact that I have a degree and taken all the prereqs again because they want 90 semester hours from a school IN THE US... I told one of those school, whom their advisor told me when I went for a tour that all I need is the pre reqs and my degree looks good, that even if I get a masters with their program I won't have 90 semester hours done, and I have no intention of getting a second bachelor's ... at least I might have some diversity points to my advantage for some schools who care about it ...

Do you all know of any way we can schedule our interview earlier than January? That was the only month with available dates. I called three times in the past week and received 3 different answers.

interviews for tomorrow and friday are canceled. we will be rescheduled for later this month!

does anyone know what will happen to people who already flew out this morning for their interview? I have a friend who already got a hotel and rental, but found out after already getting on the flight.

Drove all the way down to south Florida and I just noticed that the interviews are postponed

I just saw the news regarding the hurricane . I'm interviewing next week, hopefully they don't get postponed as well!

Can anyone tell me how many applicants interview each day?

I just saw the news regarding the hurricane . I'm interviewing next week, hopefully they don't get postponed as well!

Can anyone tell me how many applicants interview each day?

15 interviewees during my interview. Hope this helps!

Do you guys remember if NOVA has the Simodont machines? I remember seeing a simulation lab during my interview but I wasn't sure what they were using at the time.

omg cannot sleep! and my interview is in about 10 hours lol. I am from the west coast and it's technically only 10pm at home. Where is a melatonin when I need one bahaha. So anxious and excited for tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 users
Good Luck to all of you that are interviewing tomorrow!!

Try and get some rest

I'm OOS and the only interview dates left are in January :\

So I know this is going to sound bad, but is it too late to apply to NOVA? I know the deadline is Dec, but are they even seriously going to consider my application if I submit it now? I just want some honest advice please

So I know this is going to sound bad, but is it too late to apply to NOVA? I know the deadline is Dec, but are they even seriously going to consider my application if I submit it now? I just want some honest advice please
Only January dates left. If you have strong strong stats then apply but it's really late as of now unfortunately

My interview is tomorrow. What exactly do we need to take for the interview? Portfolio?

My interview is tomorrow. What exactly do we need to take for the interview? Portfolio?

Nothing :) just bring questions to ask them. It's a fun day and really get to know the students giving the tour, you can ask them anything! Super laid back--enjoy, be yourself, smile, and relax.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know that is it safe to think I have a rejection from Nova considering that I've gotten interviews at schools I submitted supplementals for way later than nova? I called today and asked the guy and they'd always say it's under review but today he said it's "pending" and that a decision should be made in the coming weeks. Idk what that means, anyone experience this situation?

Thanks in advance!!

Got my interviewed rescheduled from Dec 2 to Nov 17! Anyone else interviewing that day?

People who has already interviewed, how was it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

People who has already interviewed, how was it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
It wasn't bad. It was very conversational and relaxed. Definantly the friendliest school I've been at.

I know that we have to park in parking garage next to the building, but what floor do we park on? Is a specific floor designated for us to park?
Thanks.

I know that we have to park in parking garage next to the building, but what floor do we park on? Is a specific floor designated for us to park?
Thanks.

I believe any parking floor is fine. Just make sure you get there with enough time to find a parking spot... I don't know about other people, but for me it took quite a lot of time to find a parking spot because the first three parking spots were completely occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.