*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it too seriously! It's all speculation
Yea, I just looked at the thread from class of 2020 and two of the ones I read that has that status were waitlisted. So it probably just means they decided and not which way.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea it's just speculation! Mine still says invites for interview haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know at what time/how NOVA notifies their interviewees on Dec. 1st?

Does anyone know at what time/how NOVA notifies their interviewees on Dec. 1st?
Apparently last year people received acceptance letters right after thanksgiving and then they receive a phone call from Dr. Lippman. They also mail out their denied and waitlisted.

Reactions: 1 user
Is a guest able to come with you on the interview? I mean the tour and everything besides the actual interview.

Is a guest able to come with you on the interview? I mean the tour and everything besides the actual interview.
You would need to call to make that request. They provide a lunch per person, but besides that, I do not think they would say no.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody received any letter or acceptance yet? Because sometimes people receive news before Dec. 1st.

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone would like to know, I interviewed at nova last Thursday and it was the most laid back interview ever. Dr. Lippmann was my interviewer and he's extremely nice and just wants to get to know you. Apparently there was one interviewer, an older short haired lady who gave a pretty serious interview and asked one of the interviewees to check out the new clinic and email her some feedback on it. I stopped by twin peaks (only bar I knew there) later that night and actually met a lot of the dental students (they had some event going on) and they all love it in Florida. They also just renovated the sim lab and its a lot nicer than it used to be.

Haha hey Josh, I'm pretty sure you met me at Twin peaks. I was the D1 in the light green shirt who was telling you about Nova near the bar. Hope you get in and good luck!

Anybody have any changes on their webstar? where you created your supplemental.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well the one where you do your supplemental. Some of the people from last year before 12/1 has posted on there "registration fee" and they were accepted

Ah I guess I just don't remember the web portal at all because I got an interview way back in July

Well the one where you do your supplemental. Some of the people from last year before 12/1 has posted on there "registration fee" and they were accepted

I don't see that in my portal. I'm screwed.

Mine says registration but underneath it it says "you wish" hmmm must be a good sign...

Maybe it doesn't say it for anyone this year bc they are doing things differently. I mean last year people already had letters in the mail at this time so if it doesn't say anything it may not mean anything.

Maybe it doesn't say it for anyone this year bc they are doing things differently. I mean last year people already had letters in the mail at this time so if it doesn't say anything it may not mean anything.
Yea that is why I was just wondering. Nobody I have asked for this year have had the change made or a letter received. didn't mean to get you guys on panic mode lol, was just wondering if I was the only one with no changes .

The acceptance process definitely seems different this cycle. Not even sure if I should be expecting a call in the morning or not

It would be pretty cool if they would update our AADSAS portals at midnight :nod: , but I think Dr. Lippman said he makes the calls starting tomorrow morning.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Yea he starts calling in the morning. Good Luck everybody!

I'm so scared guys. I just want to know already. Is Nova your guys too choice?

NOVA's my top. Can't wait until the morning, wish we'd find out tonight !

Reactions: 3 users
Called @ 7:55am for an acceptance by Dr. Lippman!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.