2018 *** The Official Nova Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Started by sake
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it says offer has been made but i haven’t received a call. What does this mean?
 
If it says offer has been made but i haven’t received a call. What does this mean?

sounds like you should be expecting a call. they're probably updating the AADSAS portal for everyone before Dr. Lippman gets the chance to call those that have been accepted.
 
I was just waitlisted. Would the people who got accepted and waitlisted mind listing their credentials?

DAT: Science 22 AA 23
Science GPA 3.2
Overall GPA 3.2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if you couldn't accept the call, but Dr. Lippmann left a voicemail letting me know of the acceptance? I don't have to call back, right?
 
For those who got accepted, anything in the mail already? Someone in another thread said he/she already received the packet in the mail, so just wanted to confirm.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol im starting to think besides the ppl accepeted, nova just automatically waitlisted everyone else? Im prolly wrong but someone confirm this is not true
 
Lol im starting to think besides the ppl accepeted, nova just automatically waitlisted everyone else? Im prolly wrong but someone confirm this is not true
That's probably the case lol. They usually have hundreds of people on the wait list. Not sure why they would do that to be honest.
 
That's probably the case lol. They usually have hundreds of people on the wait list. Not sure why they would do that to be honest.
that is pretty weird to be honest. also, i rmr during my interview, they said they traditionally interview like 750-800 kids a year. so theres that.....
 
Has anyone who's been accepted not finished their undergraduate coursework or are about to??
I plan on applying next cycle but will still have 2 required to courses to take that Fall (biochem & physics II)
 
I have an interview in January at Nova, am I pretty much just interviewing for a waitlist position or is there a chance I would be accepted and not waitlisted?
 
I interviewed yesterday 12/1 and had Dr. Lippmann. He told our group that by 1 pm EST he already finished making all of his acceptances via phone call. His exact quote was “December 1st seems like my new year. I came here bright and early and finished all my acceptance phone calls this morning.” He also mentioned he isn’t going to make any further decisions until Jan 1 (he is going on vacation).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! For those of you who live in South Florida, have any of you heard of or taken the hands-on pre dental course that is being offered at FAU? "Intro to Dentistry and Lab"
 
Hey! For those of you who live in South Florida, have any of you heard of or taken the hands-on pre dental course that is being offered at FAU? "Intro to Dentistry and Lab"
Yes! I took it the summer of 2016 and it was amazing!! so much hands on experience was gained from that lab. I would highly recommend it. We each had a drill and used various typodont teeth. We performed or mimicked root canal work, made retainers, did extraction, crown prep, veneer, etc. and also had each specialty come in and talk to us and did the corresponding hands on work for that specialty like I stated. Also, the T.A's and Dr. Cuomo are amazing!! so helpful and truthful to your growth in the class
 
Fellow class of 2022!!!! I just made a FB group for all the students who got accepted. Those who got accepted, please join this group by following this link so we can all get better acquainted and share information easier!! Congrats to everyone who was accepted so far!!

Log into Facebook | Facebook
 
Status
Not open for further replies.