2018 *** The Official Nova Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Started by sake
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a letter with a few forms. I have given up my spot and hope someone else is lucky enough to get the spot!!

Hey, so just to clarify, was this the mail that came separately AFTER the acceptance letter, or are you referring to the acceptance letter along with the sheet that explains how to submit the deposit? Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, so just to clarify, was this the mail that came separately AFTER the acceptance letter, or are you referring to the acceptance letter along with the sheet that explains how to submit the deposit? Thanks

The deposit letter with acceptance.
 
Did any paperwork come in regarding immunization shots and things like that? I don't think I received any with the acceptance letter.
 
Does anyone know the format of the interview? My gf has an interview here.
 
I got a rejection a while back, but my AADSAS status for this school says under review. Did they stop using the portal or is it possible to be looked at again?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the first deposit is due for those that were accepted?/When the waitlist will have movement?
 
Really enjoyed this school but will be declining my acceptance this week, best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back!
 
Last edited:
I sent the acceptance fee of $1,000 online via secure touchnet. Is there anything else I have to do before the Jan 1 deadline?
 
I got a phone call from NOVA at noon that they accepted me so I will be going there!
My GPA is 3.8 and my DAT was average @ 20 and PAT 24.
My aunt lives in Ft Lauderdale , I study in Texas and am Canadian.
 
I got a phone call from NOVA at noon that they accepted me so I will be going there!
My GPA is 3.8 and my DAT was average @ 20 and PAT 24.
My aunt lives in Ft Lauderdale , I study in Texas and am Canadian.
Congrats! Off the waitlist?
 
Does anyone know if the acceptance calls will continue into tomorrow? Does it generally take them two days to go through the list?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard otherwise from friends who are also students at Nova. They said that they don't have any issues getting patients and that they feel 100% confident practicing when they graduate (both are D4).

I like your comment re patients!
I actually started to research this myself & contacted few students that just graduated via LinkedIn : they liked NOVA and they passed their final exams with no problems, they also liked teaching staff- very helpful and supportive I was told. these graduates told me that NOVA is very progressive in training dental students, have new facilities and new technology etc. I am very confident in their program now.
Since it is private it is expensive so this was one negative comment.
 
Did any paperwork come in regarding immunization shots and things like that? I don't think I received any with the acceptance letter.

How long does it take for NOVA to send you an acceptance package? do you also received email right away?
how long after the phone call your ADEA application status chages?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the next "package" with additional documents to fill out (immunization forms, housing forms, etc.) will come in the mail. I know it is early, but I just wanted to know an estimate.
 
I like your comment re patients!
I actually started to research this myself & contacted few students that just graduated via LinkedIn : they liked NOVA and they passed their final exams with no problems, they also liked teaching staff- very helpful and supportive I was told. these graduates told me that NOVA is very progressive in training dental students, have new facilities and new technology etc. I am very confident in their program now.
Since it is private it is expensive so this was one negative comment.
lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.