2018 *** The Official Nova Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to call the admissions office on behalf of all of us and find out if this means anything? :):)

Members don't see this ad.

so according to previous threads, it could mean accepted or waitlisted hmm and some people got accepted without the update status...

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed early October and no status change. Seems like there were people from previous cycles who got accepted with and without the update

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on Oct. 20th and mine still says "invited for interview." I looked through last years thread and a lot of those who were accepted never saw a portal change. I don't think it means anything necessarily, I think its just they have made a decision

I interviewed on Oct. 20th and mine still says "invited for interview." I looked through last years thread and a lot of those who were accepted never saw a portal change. I don't think it means anything necessarily, I think its just they have made a decision
Im trying to stay calm since my status hasn;t changed. I called them just now and they said, just check back December 1st.

Im trying to stay calm since my status hasn;t changed. I called them just now and they said, just check back December 1st.

I wouldn't stress yourself about it. It really could mean anything at this point

I wouldn't stress yourself about it. It really could mean anything at this point
I knew i shouldn't have check sdn today lol. Going to practice deep breathing.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Calling won't help since traffic rules doesn't allow them to release any decisions until December 1st. If they said "Yes the status change means you're in" they'd be breaking that rule. 3 days!

I read some of the 2020 thread as well, there were people in there that were accepted and never saw the "Check back on Dec 1" message.
And there were lots of ppl accepted without status change last year. And ppl waitlisted with status change. So I wouldn’t think status change would mean anything.

I wonder why they change some and not others. If it truly is just a "we've made a decision" thing wouldn't it make sense that everyone's change? They have to make some kind of decision.

I wonder why they change some and not others. If it truly is just a "we've made a decision" thing wouldn't it make sense that everyone's change? They have to make some kind of decision.
I think it depends on the interviewer of accom, anyone who handle this. Maybe decision’s made but they didn’t update it. As u can see, only oct ppl got updated.

I interviewed end of Sept, no change for me as well.

Maybe it is an Oct thing. Any Oct interviewees not get updated?

I interviewed end of Sept, no change for me as well.

Maybe it is an Oct thing. Any Oct interviewees not get updated?
August interview, no update. My friend interviewed in early September, no update either. I guess just that particular date in Oct got updated.

Interviewed Oct 13th, had a change. Either it's an October thing or its a specific interviewer thing.

If the people being updated interviewed with Dr. Lippman, I assume that's why they were updated. I was told by somebody in Nova's "Early Assurance" program that Dr. Lippman is essentially the one making the final decisions.

So if they interviewed with him, I assume the updates occurred earlier because he was involved in them.

If the people being updated interviewed with Dr. Lippman, I assume that's why they were updated. I was told by somebody in Nova's "Early Assurance" program that Dr. Lippman is essentially the one making the final decisions.

So if they interviewed with him, I assume the updates occurred earlier because he was involved in them.
So I guess that’s just a sign of decision made? Not a sign of acceptance right?

My gf interviewed with Lippman and got the update. I interviewed with another guy and no update.

I don't remember her name lol

Ms. Coleman?

So I guess that’s just a sign of decision made? Not a sign of acceptance right?

I have no idea - it may just be that his decisions were input into the AADSAS for update (Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist). I have no idea.

Last edited:
I guess it is up to the interviewer to handle the updates since I imagine that would take forever for some one to do alone

Well Lippman here Oct 20 no update...

Those of you who got the status change, did you all have Dr. Lippman as your interviewer?

I had Dr. Quinton and had a change.

Early October, Dr. Lippmann and I had an update.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Well anyone with Dr. Lippman and did not receive an update? Or am I the only one lol :unsure:...

Did anyone here interview with Ms. Sue Ann-Zarrett?

Did anyone else interview with Dr. Noce? :)

That may have been the woman I interviewed with, Ms. Sue Ann-Zarrett.

That may have been the woman I interviewed with, Ms. Sue Ann-Zarrett.

How did you find the interview with her? Was it laid back or did she throw some curve-ball questions?

I interviewed Aug 23 and also have not had a status change! Mine still says Invited for Interview. Hoping for the best in 3 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.