You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official NYU Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by iwillbedds
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told they were going to send the emails in a hour and a half (when I called at 12)
I was told they were going to send the emails in a hour and a half (when I called at 12)
Losing my mind... Haahaha
Still nothing ?
I need to know now!
nothing 🙁Still nothing ?
Me too !! Does anyone want to call again ?I need to know now!
I just called and Dr. Mejia said "correspondence will be sent out in the afternoon"
I just made a credit card payment and they emailed me the thank you I freaked myself out!
I just signed up for SDN...got the confirmation email for my account...and freaked out! Haha...it's been a looooooong day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this wait feels like forever...
Finally! Congrats!NYU! I got the email!
just got the email WOOHOO!
When did you get your email?NYU! I got the email!
Thank you and congratss!!got mine at 3:42 pm
I wonder if they send these things out alphabetically and your names start with the earlier letters...because if so, this is going to take a while! LOL
wondering the same thingI wonder if they send these things out alphabetically and your names start with the earlier letters...because if so, this is going to take a while! LOL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im so nervous I don't think they're gonna take me
Be positive!
just got nyu email
Can everyone write the time they got sent their acceptance e-mail?
3:38 eastern time zone
do you get an email for yes and no? or just yes?
Bulk emails can take some time to process. My acceptance email from tufts had a digital receipt of 2:29 am but it didn't show up in my inbox for another 5 hrs
Congratulations to those of you getting in! Hope to see you all here next year! 🙂
Got it! 4:11 pm EST
I'm in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the acceptance email! 1:55pm Colorado time.
Just got my email! 1:17 PST
Similar threads
- Replies
- 75
- Views
- 36K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K