You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Faux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Scheduled my interview for Oct 1st!!!! Anyone else interviewing on that day?
I have my interview on that day too!
I'm also interviewing on October 1st!I have my interview on that day too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone Interviewing on October 6th (Monday), ??????
I have my very first interview here on sept 25! Anyone gonna be there?
I'm also interviewing on October 1st!
I have my interview on that day too!
So exciting!! Do you guys live in NYC or close by? I'm in Southern Connecticut so I'm just going to take the train in.
I have a question, what should I bring to the interview aside from the picture? like what do they "secretly" expect me to bring?
my interview is tuesday and I'm really nervous
my interview is tuesday and I'm really nervous
.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
I have a question, what should I bring to the interview aside from the picture? like what do they "secretly" expect me to bring?
my interview is tuesday and I'm really nervous
A pie. You need to win them over with your cooking skills. I really wish I had known that ahead of time :/
LmaoA pie. You need to win them over with your cooking skills. I really wish I had known that ahead of time :/
I live far away so I am taking an international flight to Manhattan two days before the interview!! 😉 It will be very exciting to meet you all.So exciting!! Do you guys live in NYC or close by? I'm in Southern Connecticut so I'm just going to take the train in.
Has anyone who was put under review in early August got an email regarding interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know whether NYU redo interviews? I'm a reapplicant and had one early last year but haven't heard anything yet this cycle.
My old roommate was a reapplicant last cycle and got another interview and eventually an acceptance (he wasn't ever taken off the waitlist the previous cycle).Does anyone know whether NYU redo interviews? I'm a reapplicant and had one early last year but haven't heard anything yet this cycle.
If you don't mind, what is the first letter of your last name and mail out date?Interview invite today.
I'm right there with ya.Guys, does NYU goes by last name? 🙁 i want an invite!!!
My last name is closer to the end of the alphabet. Mail out date was July 18.If you don't mind, what is the first letter of your last name and mail out date?
Nothing here. I am P and was first batch. I highly doubt they go by last name. Why would they fill up interview dates prior to December 1st by last name and leave a group of students who are highly qualified off their selection just because their names begins with a "Z". Just my two cents. All we can do is keep hoping for some love!
i would like to know this too!anyone who has already interviewed this cycle: do you have any advice/feedback from your interview? I have mine scheduled for this Thursday Sept 18th and would appreciate any help I can get. Please PM me, thanks in advance! 🙂
Has anyone who was put under review in early August got an email regarding interviews?
I'm not sure if I count, but my app wasn't e-submitted until Aug 1st...and I received my invite on Sept. 12th.
To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance!
Ya they have a place you can leave your bag.. its behind the desk at the admissions office. They asked us to leave things there when we went on the tour! GOOD LUCK! 🙂To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a current D2. If you have any questions contact me 🙂
To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance![/QU
Hey, just out of curiosity what time is your flight after the interview? I think I will have to bring my stuff as well :/To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance!
does NYU show up you guys' portal? My application has been complete for a while but it has not shown up on the AADSAS portal.
does NYU show up you guys' portal? My application has been complete for a while but it has not shown up on the AADSAS portal.
I thought they state in their confirmation email that they specifically do not use AADSAS portal or anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
oops, you're right! It was in the very first email; I guess I forgot lol Thank you🙂
if you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the email that said your application was complete?Interview invite. Was invited yestetday. Oct still has tons of dates!! Good luck to everyone. My mail out date is 9/5
Hey I e submitted 8/21 and sent the check the same day. 9/5 nyu sent me a notification saying they received it. I live in NYC so maybe that's why it was fast.if you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the email that said your application was complete?
Interview!!!!
Don't lose hope. I have a BA in marhematics. I got an interviewI think I just figured out why I havent been invited yet: I have a BA degree. They want students w/ BS degrees (according to dental guide book), since I dont have it, its gameover at this school.
Are you in a graduate program or doing a 2nd degree?Don't lose hope. I have a BA in marhematics. I got an interview
Nope. Just finished my BA this year.Are you in a graduate program or doing a 2nd degree?
Hm interesting. I probably misread it bc I cant seem to find it in the guide. Thanks for setting me right. Good luck dude.Nope. Just finished my BA this year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got an interview invite this morning! I'm so excited about this one!
Hey I e submitted 8/21 and sent the check the same day. 9/5 nyu sent me a notification saying they received it. I live in NYC so maybe that's why it was fast.
Hey, I submitted around the same time as you and my application was completed on 9/5 as well. Do you mind sharing your stats? I've been waiting and praying for a call from them since the day I submitted!
Hey I have a 18aa 20ts 17patHey, I submitted around the same time as you and my application was completed on 9/5 as well. Do you mind sharing your stats? I've been waiting and praying for a call from them since the day I submitted!
3.44 /3.42 science. Your ?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 75
- Views
- 35K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K