***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by Faux
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I bring a 2x2 photo of myself to the interview if I've already emailed a digital copy?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an Interview this morning, does anyone know how the Interview process works at NYU it says form 8am til 1:30. Anyone have advice on how to prep for the day etc.
Hope you all hear good news soon.
 
Just got an Interview this morning, does anyone know how the Interview process works at NYU it says form 8am til 1:30. Anyone have advice on how to prep for the day etc.
Hope you all hear good news soon.
I prepared by just doing research on the school from their website and looking at different aspects that I thought were interesting to me. The interview starts with your one on one interview w faculty and then it just was a tour and lunch with d3s. pretty laid back in my opinion. others can say their experiences too. hope that helps and good luck to you and everyone on their interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an Interview this morning, does anyone know how the Interview process works at NYU it says form 8am til 1:30. Anyone have advice on how to prep for the day etc.
Hope you all hear good news soon.
When was your app complete
 
I also did not get an invite.. I am getting worried.. I wonder what aspects they look for in terms of selecting students...
 
I had my doubts about NYU, but I was so wrong. The school and faculty was amazing. I cannot stress how laid back the interview was. Also I fell in love with the city.

I am telling you, there is something about us dental students. Everyone here is very attractive, especially some these faculty members: they have some awesome style.
 
I had my doubts about NYU, but I was so wrong. The school and faculty was amazing. I cannot stress how laid back the interview was. Also I fell in love with the city.

I am telling you, there is something about us dental students. Everyone here is very attractive, especially some these faculty members: they have some awesome style.
Interview is laid back if you get a good faculty member. And yeah definitely the school, especially the clinics were all amazing, and I agree the students were attractive. Seems like good looks is a selection criteria when we see things like this.
 
Has anyone received an interview invite recently? Are there still pre-Dec interview slots open?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received an interview invite recently? Are there still pre-Dec interview slots open?

i messaged a few people who recived interviews this past week. still dates in oct. free in nov too.
 
Is it too late to add NYU to AADSAS and get a pre-December interview? :shrug:
I added it a few hours ago! Going to the post office Monday morning and getting that check there as fast as humanly possibly. If there's one thing I've learned about the admissions process, it's how to spend money haha.
 
I added it a few hours ago! Going to the post office Monday morning and getting that check there as fast as humanly possibly. If there's one thing I've learned about the admissions process, it's how to spend money haha.

You got that right! haha Hoping to hear from NYU soon too, would love to interview/visit the campus and meet some of the faculty and students!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, please share the questions asked on interviews and your advices. I have a first interview next week, dream school, so scared!
 
Guys, please share the questions asked on interviews and your advices. I have a first interview next week, dream school, so scared!
There are no set questions that they will ask you, just know your application and be able to explain why NYU is your dream school.