-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Roseman Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by myerss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No I'm sure it wasn't lol if you read the previous posts here they interview 40 in the morning and 40 at night and when I interviewed they said they go well into March.. So I'm sure it wasn't the last round of interviews.Same situation! I thought they said Monday they would call. However, the thread has been quiet and I think they haven't made decisions yet. I hope they let us know as soon as possible since this was the last interview session!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed Jan 15th and didn't get the call till the 2nd of February. I wasn't put on wait list either.Hey guys how long does it take after the interview to hear anything about your status. I interviewed last week wondering when we'll be hearing any news
That's what they told us. Maybe they will change it, but that was what we were told.No I'm sure it wasn't lol if you read the previous posts here they interview 40 in the morning and 40 at night and when I interviewed they said they go well into March.. So I'm sure it wasn't the last round of interviews.
Gotcha. Well good luck. I'm sure they discussed Your o Chem score just to get more insight. They liked you enough to interview you so just remember that!That's what they told us. Maybe they will change it, but that was what we were told.
Aww, thank you for this comment! You made me feel better lol 🙂 I hope everything turns out well for all of us! 🙂Gotcha. Well good luck. I'm sure they discussed Your o Chem score just to get more insight. They liked you enough to interview you so just remember that!
👍Aww, thank you for this comment! You made me feel better lol 🙂 I hope everything turns out well for all of us! 🙂
As of right now it shows one more interview day on March 18. I'm not totally sure but I suspect they might add more interview days if they have to... but since they've interviewed ~800 ppl for 82 seats...when do they finish interviewing people? I applied right before halloween
Not bad odds 🙂As of right now it shows one more interview day on March 18. I'm not totally sure but I suspect they might add more interview days if they have to... but since they've interviewed ~800 ppl for 82 seats...
Has anyone got a call? or heard anything back yet since the last interview?
Nothing! When is their spring break?Has anyone got a call? or heard anything back yet since the last interview?
by email or on addsas ? and what are your stats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
February 26 & via email. My aadsas portal hasn't updated yet.When did you interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Email. 3.0ish sgpa and 3.1ish cgpa. 21AA/21PATby email or on addsas ? and what are your stats
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Instate or out of state and do you guys know when they will be making calls ?
Who knows... All I know is this whole application process is toying with my heart!I interviewed that day, have not heard anything yet 🙁
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got accepted here today off of the alternate list. I interviewed on 1/29.
3.3 GPA/20 AA.
Best wishes to everyone still waiting! I met by far the friendliest applicants at my Roseman interview
3.3 GPA/20 AA.
Best wishes to everyone still waiting! I met by far the friendliest applicants at my Roseman interview
Nope, just submitted the alternate packet. I actually assumed I'd never hear from them again.Did you write a letter of interest or anything like that?
alternate list, e-mail.
When did you interview ?alternate list, e-mail.
2/26When did you interview ?
Same here!! Did anyone receive an acceptance call or a rejection email yet?I interviewed that same day and havent heard anything back. I wonder what that means
Does roseman send out rejections or they put everyone in alternate list?Same here!! Did anyone receive an acceptance call or a rejection email yet?
No call, no email.. It's so hard not knowing anything but I will keep hanging on to hope! 😀 good luck everyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We don't have a spring break. Last year I was put on the wait list in January and accepted end of May or early June. I can't remember exactlydo we know is roseman goes on spring break soon? has anyone been awesome enough to be moved off of the waitlist?
Sent from my 710C using SDN mobile
We don't have a spring break. Last year I was put on the wait list in January and accepted end of May or early June. I can't remember exactly
Sent from my 710C using SDN mobile
Do you know whether not hearing anything is a good or a bad thing? I interviewed on 02/26. I know others have been waitlisted from that interview session but I haven't heard anything at all. Any information appreciated! Thanks!
hey guys does anyone know if roseman has a history of being responsive to letters of interest/intent going out and just generally reinforcing your interest in their program (which is freaking awesome!)
does your enthusiasm make a difference to their process or...? not really?
does your enthusiasm make a difference to their process or...? not really?
hey guys does anyone know if roseman has a history of being responsive to letters of interest/intent going out and just generally reinforcing your interest in their program (which is freaking awesome!)
does your enthusiasm make a difference to their process or...? not really?
It doesn't hurt, but two of my friends have done so in the past with no noticeable replies/results. They both sent intent letters.
Looks like it. It no longer shows 3/18 as an interview day on our calendar. I don't see anymore interview days on our calendar which is bad news if you never got an interview, but good news for those on the waiting list.Does this silence mean ... no March interviews?!!!
Any news??!
Does anyone know whether or not the class is full yet? Currently an alternate (interviewed 1/15).
Got the call this morning. Class of 2020!
Congrats!! When was your interview? And were you waitlisted?Got the call this morning. Class of 2020!
Interview was in October. I was not waitlisted. It really came as a surprise, but I am very happy to get in. This was my second year applying. Last year I was waitlisted at Roseman and didn't get in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview was in October. I was not waitlisted. It really came as a surprise, but I am very happy to get in. This was my second year applying. Last year I was waitlisted at Roseman and didn't get in.
What did you do to improve your app?
Interview was in October. I was not waitlisted. It really came as a surprise, but I am very happy to get in. This was my second year applying. Last year I was waitlisted at Roseman and didn't get in.
When is your deposit due?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I improved my gpa by a good amount. I also spent a lot more time volunteering and shadowing dentists and some hygienists. I found a free clinic where I was living at the time and began volunteering there. Eventually I was offered a job there, so I spent a good amount of time helping to improve that clinic. Then, after I graduated this passed May, I got a job in a medical laboratory that is well known. It was, and is, a good job that is relevant to the dental field.What did you do to improve your app?
Another thing I did this year better than last was that I made sure that Roseman knew that I wanted to attend school there. I made sure not to be buggy, but i kept in contact with admissions.
Good luck to everyone! From what I have heard, the class still isn't full, and all acceptances haven't been offered. So, there still is hope!
Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
They gave me 15 days.
Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I improved my gpa by a good amount. I also spent a lot more time volunteering and shadowing dentists and some hygienists. I found a free clinic where I was living at the time and began volunteering there. Eventually I was offered a job there, so I spent a good amount of time helping to improve that clinic. Then, after I graduated this passed May, I got a job in a medical laboratory that is well known. It was, and is, a good job that is relevant to the dental field.
Another thing I did this year better than last was that I made sure that Roseman knew that I wanted to attend school there. I made sure not to be buggy, but i kept in contact with admissions.
Good luck to everyone! From what I have heard, the class still isn't full, and all acceptances haven't been offered. So, there still is hope!
Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Did you do a postbac?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K