***The Official Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

If classes are three days a week in person for instance, can rsdm change it to 5 days a week mid-semester if the coronas virus situation gets better?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to figure out if I should cancel my spot at the dorms but Rutgers gave us until this June 29th to decide to cancel for free.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are the 180 West Market st. apartments going to be available this fall? Someone told me Rutgers is closing their dorms and I contacted the housing director a week ago and he/she hasn't gotten back to me

Are the 180 West Market st. apartments going to be available this fall? Someone told me Rutgers is closing their dorms and I contacted the housing director a week ago and he/she hasn't gotten back to me

That’s a false rumor. Maybe that only applies to undergraduates in the New Brunswick campus. Never heard anything like that for dental.

Reactions: 1 user
In the packet we got on interview day there is a sentence that mentions in 2018 there were 122 graduates (page 5) but there has always been a class size of 90 students. Does anyone know why this is just wondering?

Is there a deadline to apply for the dorms? I wanted to see if I can apply mid-semester or not because it is not clear how many days we will be on campus

Your email list is now live. You should have recently received an email about student health insurance today.

At school, use the email address that is [email protected]. We never use the scarlet mail address.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it'll be sent to our homes. Unless you chose the option for the scrubs to be picked up from the store

I ordered July 1st which is a tad late lol but I haven't received anything yet

does anybody who ordered scrubs this year no if this is the case? Im confused because they asked for my shipping address
Christine said that they need to be shipped to our homes or picked up from Uniform Creations because we need to arrive wearing them the first day.

Does anyone know how to add their bank account info to the Rutgers portal in order to pay the term bill

I have a housing opportunity for anyone interested.

In a residential triplex, the first floor will be open in August. 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, laundry. I lived there D1 and loved it. I now live in the 2nd floor unit with 4 other dental students. Owner and family lives in 3rd floor unit. It’s been passed among dental students for 4 years now.

10 minute walk from school. Ample street parking. Next to two schools, Police gas station, 2 year old 35-unit apartment complex, and 100 apartment complex under construction now.

Asking price is $1450. Message if interested.