The Official "Should I Retake" Thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coralfangs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got a 37N...........
14PS, 10V, 13BS

i knew my bull**** is gonna come back and bite me in the ass one day..... i just didn't know it's this bad..........

like, how heavy do the not-so-top school look at your WS?
schools like columbia, vandy, albert?

Members don't see this ad.

spospo said:
hey!!!! i have the same exact breakdown except i got an S on the writing. i am unsure about retaking. i don't want to go through that hell again/am not sure i can improve that much with this little time and full time working. what is your gpa?
My GPA is 3.94 overall. I think what stings most is not the numerical score but my writing even though it's not that big of a deal. I know I can improve my science scores but that writing score just made me go "wow, I must have written a ****ty essay."

Haemulon said:
Mine is almost the exact same. 13 V, 10 B, 7 P, R on WS (30R). 7 is a bummer of course, but I think we'll be ok. Especially with the rest of the app being strong (GPA, EC's, Letters, essay).

Hey thanks for the encouragement. I think I'm going to do a very un-premed like thing and go out and celebrate tonight, because the waiting is over. :) I hope you do the same.

Doll619 said:
Hey thanks for the encouragement. I think I'm going to do a very un-premed like thing and go out and celebrate tonight, because the waiting is over. :) I hope you do the same.

Heck yeh! I'm feeling more excited all of the time. Let the self-doubts fade away!

Members don't see this ad :)
ReDox said:
My GPA is 3.94 overall. I think what stings most is not the numerical score but my writing even though it's not that big of a deal. I know I can improve my science scores but that writing score just made me go "wow, I must have written a ****ty essay."

yeah, i have a similar GPA 3.91. still debating the retake. i felt very confident about the sciences after finishing yet didn't do that great. still unsure about the retake. i don't want interviews etc to be delayed because of it. i was super suprised by my writing score. i thought mine were pieces of crap, then again, i am pretty dang good at BSing timed essays. i really wish that med schools cared about the writing :(

Do you think it's important that your GPA and MCAT correlate ? I know I could have done better on my MCAT, but for some reason couldn't do the math under pressure...is it worth taking it again?

thejonqproject said:
Do you think it's important that your GPA and MCAT correlate ? I know I could have done better on my MCAT, but for some reason couldn't do the math under pressure...is it worth taking it again?

VR 12 PS 11 BS 13 Q

GPA is a 3.93

http://mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=5808
troll troll troll your boat

thejonqproject said:

VR 12 PS 11 BS 13 Q

GPA is a 3.93

:thumbdown: I'd be worried if I were you.

(7V 9PS 10B) I'm debating whether to take the August MCAT, I mean I know I can do better in verbal, I have no idea how I got such a bad score (getting 10's on my practice tests). But at the same time I think I have a strong application otherwise. I have a 3.75 GPA in chemistry, with a 4.0 my last two semesters. I'm also a URM (Hispanic) who is bilingual (spanish + english), and I am vice president of my schools minority association of pre-health students, I have a ton of research experience, good LORS and pretty decent hosipital/shawdowing/volunteering experience. I don’t want to go some great school, but I want to get into my state school. Do you ‘all think I should submit my application, but go ahead and mark down that I'm retaking the august MCAT? Some one told me that if you do check the retake box on amcas, none of the schools will interview you. tell me what ya think

thanks

frikarika said:
(7V 9PS 10B) I'm debating whether to take the August MCAT, I mean I know I can do better in verbal, I have no idea how I got such a bad score (getting 10's on my practice tests). But at the same time I think I have a strong application otherwise. I have a 3.75 GPA in chemistry, with a 4.0 my last two semesters. I'm also a URM (Hispanic) who is bilingual (spanish + english), and I am vice president of my schools minority association of pre-health students, I have a ton of research experience, good LORS and pretty decent hosipital/shawdowing/volunteering experience. I don’t want to go some great school, but I want to get into my state school. Do you ‘all think I should submit my application, but go ahead and mark down that I'm retaking the august MCAT? Some one told me that if you do check the retake box on amcas, none of the schools will interview you. tell me what ya think

thanks

I'm not sure. Usually I would guess a re-take in August may help the 26. But you seem like a strong candidate otherwise, so not sure.

thejonqproject said:

VR 12 PS 11 BS 13 Q

GPA is a 3.93

Troll checklist:
----------------------
Total # of posts: 1 CHECK
Inflammatory or stupid post: CHECK
Outrageous mdapps profile: CHECK

Troll analysis:
----------------------
HIGHLY PROBABLE

Listen dude, if you're for real, you've got to be out of your mind. Grow up, stop looking for ego boosts on the net, and don't ask such an outrageously stupid question. Otherwise, if you're a troll down to the bone, get a life or go to hell.

thejonqproject said:

VR 12 PS 11 BS 13 Q

GPA is a 3.93

Dude...if you are seriously considering taking the MCAT again with a 36Q, then by all means, go for it! Maybe if you study a little harder, and incorporate some math drills into your plan, you can pull that bad boy up to a respectable 43Q! Throw in some serious essay writing, and you could bump it up to 43S! Would that correlate better with the 3.93?

crazy_cavalier said:
Troll checklist:
----------------------
Total # of posts: 1 CHECK
Inflammatory or stupid post: CHECK
Outrageous mdapps profile: CHECK

Troll analysis:
----------------------
HIGHLY PROBABLE

:smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
I love it!

I'll see if I can get a response :D
3.4 gpa with a 30O, I think I have pretty good extra currics, but I should probably start looking into a Masters program or post bacc I suppose.

Members don't see this ad :)
braluk said:
the thing that would worry me most is, if you have demonstrated anything so far as to why you want to be a doctor, and what have you shown for it? Data shows that the accepted applicant average score is a 30 while average applicant is a 28. Your grades are great, which might help, but you may want to boost your MCAT a little bit especialyl if you havn't demonstrated any health/research related expeirence in your resume (volunteering, etc). but your best bet is to ask your pre-health advisor

I do have 100+ hours of volunteering in an emergency room, and over a year as an undergrad research assistant on a behavioral-genetics study (psychology) to go along with the 27N. I got P10/V7/B10 (the VR was 2 pts lower than my worst practice test). Im not a science major, but my BCMP is ~3.8 and my cumulative is 3.7. If I were to retake in August I feel like I would have to not only get a few points higher to make up for the 27, but also to make up for how late my app will be at that point. Is it worth it to retake, or should I just apply with the 27N and hope that the early app will help?

danjo said:
Dude...if you are seriously considering taking the MCAT again with a 36Q, then by all means, go for it! Maybe if you study a little harder, and incorporate some math drills into your plan, you can pull that bad boy up to a respectable 43Q! Throw in some serious essay writing, and you could bump it up to 43S! Would that correlate better with the 3.93?

I think he'd have to get a 39.3 in order for them to correlate better. :p

I heard from someone down the grapevine that scores that did not correlate well mattered. Also, I am applying MSTP as well.

And obviously I don't know much about the whole medical school process, as I just 1. took the mcat , 2. made a profile on SDN , 3. made a profile on MDapplicants ... I really have no idea about this application process,I've never taken any pre-med seminars or application information sessions, and I've heard MSTP programs were difficult.

I'm not looking for an ego boost or anything like that- It seemed that this forum was made to help those who don't really know what is going on, and yet you guys seem to just rag those who are "newb" to the whole process.

total 30L
8/11/11

I dont know what happened with the essays, I didnt think they were that bad. But the 8 in PS really bothered me, I had consistent 10-11's in that section during kaplan, and even on the 3 practice aamc mcats. My Gpa with a bio major is a 3.5 overall. However, in my favor I have a military background, and 3yr medical experience as a RT. Part of me wants to retake it, but I'm also afraid it will be worse if I do, any advice?

thejonqproject said:
I heard from someone down the grapevine that scores that did not correlate well mattered. Also, I am applying MSTP as well.

And obviously I don't know much about the whole medical school process, as I just 1. took the mcat , 2. made a profile on SDN , 3. made a profile on MDapplicants ... I really have no idea about this application process,I've never taken any pre-med seminars or application information sessions, and I've heard MSTP programs were difficult.

I'm not looking for an ego boost or anything like that- It seemed that this forum was made to help those who don't really know what is going on, and yet you guys seem to just rag those who are "newb" to the whole process.

You realize your MCAT score is probably in the 97th or so percentile in the nation. If that doesn't correspond with a 3.9 GPA, I don't know what does. If you're really interested in an MSTP program, that means you're the type of person who likes to ask questions. But the questions you ask should be intelligent ones, and frankly, your first post was nowhere near being intelligent. Think about it a little. You're in a thread where people are upset because they have a 26 or so, and they are wondering if they should retake. Then you prance in with a 36Q and ask such a stupid thing. I refuse to reassure you any more than that.

thejonqproject said:

I can see where you're coming from with this, but anybody that even bothered to register for the MCAT has to know that a 36Q is a great score. I know it doesn't seem like it on SDN, but I assure you that there is a silent majority out there that is disgusted with the fact that someone with your score is considering re-taking...they will gladly trade you I'm sure!

crazy_cavalier said:
You realize your MCAT score is probably in the 97th or so percentile in the nation. If that doesn't correspond with a 3.9 GPA, I don't know what does. If you're really interested in an MSTP program, that means you're the type of person who likes to ask questions. But the questions you ask should be intelligent ones, and frankly, your first post was nowhere near being intelligent. Think about it a little. You're in a thread where people are upset because they have a 26 or so, and they are wondering if they should retake. Then you prance in with a 36Q and ask such a stupid thing. I refuse to reassure you any more than that.

Fair enough , I did not mean to be rude or belittle others . I just noticed the topic of the post thats all.

Hi,
I got 11PS, 6V, 10BS, and O Writing. I seriously hate my verbal score, but English isn't my first language. i have 3.6 GPA in both biochem and neurosci. I'm a minority, an immigrant and have extracurricular activities. I just wanna get into any medical school in the US. i don't know what to do. How do ESL students score on Verbal? Do you think I could increase Verbal to 8 or 9? thanks. this thing is making me nuts.

PS-this forum has crazy 'pre-med' people complaining about 35 and above.

VR: 9
BS: 9
PS: 10
WS: R
UGPA: 3.41, Biology BS, Ugrad Institution: Top 25

EC: Strong to very strong.
Research: None
Work: Throughout college (16-32 hours, with 64+ during some summers).

ATM. Not very sure on what to do. Just talked to my pre-health advisor and she said I should consider DO schools as I don't have a very high chance of getting in any medical school in US.

Any suggestions? Should I retake MCAT? I am sort of scared of doing that as it may bring down my score. My highest on practice exams was 29 but I do feel that I may be able to bring it to 30 or so...

Guess I'll toss my hat into the ring as well...

28Q
PS 11
VR 8
BS 9

UG GPA was a 3.2 in engineering. Close to finishing a post-bacc with 3.8. Putting all my course-work together comes out to a 3.3. TX resident.

Practice exams were 28-30. I'm seriously thinking of busting a$$ and sitting for the Aug. exam. Thoughts?

nat27 said:
Hi,
I got 11PS, 6V, 10BS, and O Writing. I seriously hate my verbal score, but English isn't my first language. i have 3.6 GPA in both biochem and neurosci. I'm a minority, an immigrant and have extracurricular activities. I just wanna get into any medical school in the US. i don't know what to do. How do ESL students score on Verbal? Do you think I could increase Verbal to 8 or 9? thanks. this thing is making me nuts.

PS-this forum has crazy 'pre-med' people complaining about 35 and above.
When did you first come to the states? I would still be wary with a 6, med schools might believe you can't keep up with classes due to your english deficiency

Ok, so here's my stats:
14 PS
7 VR
14 BS
R
3.98 GPA/4.0 Sci GPA at top 20 University
I have decent extra curriculars, research, and clinical experience.
What should I do? I feel ******ed for doing so poorly on the VR! Sadly, English is my first language. :( I don't know what happened, Verbal was always my worst section, but I was getting 9-11s on practice tests. I was really nervous during that section but I didn't think it was that bad.
Before mcat scores came out I was looking at vandy, emory, etc. Have I lost any chance of getting into a top school? I've taken plenty of reading/writing intensive classes and have done well in them, but that 7 is killin me...

I just received my MCAT scores and was kind of disappointed. My results comprised of Biological 10, Physical 10, Verbal 7, writing N. Currently I have a 3.94 GPA and 3.9 science GPA at the University of Florida. I've done Research in inorganic/organic chemistry for a semester and am currently doing Pancreatic Cancer research which has been absolutely great. I have volunteer experience in Interventional Radiology and the Emergency Room. I have also shadowed Internal Med docs and an oncology surgeon. I also have other volunteer experience (boys and girls club, etc.) and many extracurriculars. I was just wondering how competitive I would be with that score and would like any advice anyone has to offer. THanks

i want to apply ED, but i don't know if i can now.

29M
8P
11V
10B

To offset the M, I was a writing tutor for 2 years, and I've never gotten less than an A or A- in any humanities/english class. PS was always my weakest, but i was averaging 9's on the last few tests. oh well.

i don't think i could pull off a >3pt difference unless i did kaplan.

thanks for the feedback!

La Morenita said:
Ok, so here's my stats:
14 PS
7 VR
14 BS
R
What should I do? I feel ******ed for doing so poorly on the VR! Sadly, English is my first language. :( I don't know what happened, Verbal was always my worst section, but I was getting 9-11s on practice tests. I was really nervous during that section but I didn't think it was that bad.
Before mcat scores came out I was looking at vandy, emory, etc. Have I lost any chance of getting into a top school? I've taken plenty of reading/writing intensive classes and have done well in them, but that 7 is killin me...

With such a large disparity between your other two sections and VR, you may be a perfect candidate for a regrade of your VR section to verify there was no bubbling error and error in scantron grading. Just a thought for ya...

I am planning to apply to a D.O. school...and I was wondering if these scores were good enough.

GPA - 3.54 (It took a little tumble because I was studying for the MCAT...)

25M

PS - 8 (I never got higher than a 7 on my practice exams...)
VR - 8 (I'm really dissapointed about this section because I usually scored 9/10)
BS - 9 (I thought I bombed this section of the test!)
Writing - M (Eh. Expected. I can't stand writing essays.)

I really am not mentally prepared to retake the test in August. My summer was already going badly and I think this score just did me in. :( I don't think I scored badly....but I certainly expected better than that for myself.

Will I ever have a chance?

I have the same concern. I scored a VR 9, PS 10, BS 9, WS N which totals out to a depressing 28N. I go to U of Okla. I am a Health and Exercise Science major and i am minoring in chem and zoo. I have a 3.9 gpa and i have worked for a small doctor's office and have received lots of experience (x-ray, ekg, lab, etc.). I don't have a lot of volunteer experience though. i want to go to a school up north, possibly Michigan-Ann Arbor, Maryland, Iowa, Ohio State. SHOULD I RETAKE IN AUGUST?

La Morenita said:
Ok, so here's my stats:
14 PS
7 VR
14 BS
R

Eh, 7 in VR is an anamoly. You can write that off somehow... maybe you can say you weren't feeling well during that section, but you felt better after the lunch break. The 7 is pretty low, though, and it stands out. It stands out like a huge, volcanic, purple zit on the day they take your class picture. But again, there are gonna be schools and committees that will probably forgive you.

redm1496 said:
I have the same concern. I scored a VR 9, PS 10, BS 9, WS N which totals out to a depressing 28N. I go to U of Okla. I am a Health and Exercise Science major and i am minoring in chem and zoo. I have a 3.9 gpa and i have worked for a small doctor's office and have received lots of experience (x-ray, ekg, lab, etc.). I don't have a lot of volunteer experience though. i want to go to a school up north, possibly Michigan-Ann Arbor, Maryland, Iowa, Ohio State. SHOULD I RETAKE IN AUGUST?

Very high GPA, good MCAT distribution. I don't think your 9/10/9 is depressing. It's still solid. 9's are okay. 8's are so-so. 7's and below are bad. Double digits are the goal.

You should still consider applying without retaking. Apply early! I think gdbaby got into Iowa with a 28 or 27... I don't remember. But with your 3.9 you're likely to do a lot better than you suspect. Don't get inflated ideas about your MCAT (especially around these forums), and don't underestimate the GPA. MCAT is just one day, GPA is 3 years. Which do you think will have more sway?

crazy_cavalier,
You have just made my day. I was wondering. If I apply now with my score and still retake in August, will med schools still consider me with my April score even though I am still retaking or will they wait on my August scores to come in?

redm1496 said:
crazy_cavalier,
You have just made my day. I was wondering. If I apply now with my score and still retake in August, will med schools still consider me with my April score even though I am still retaking or will they wait on my August scores to come in?

Yeah, I posted about this earlier on the 5th page, but I'll copy what I wrote here so you don't have to go backwards. First off, if you plan on retaking in August, you must check the little box that says "I plan to retake the MCAT in August" on your AMCAS. It is dishonest to retake in August and not check that box. You need to notify the schools.

If you indeed plan to retake in August, here's what happens:

CC said:
If you decide to retake in August - and that's your choice, no one else's - then here's what will happen: you will apply through AMCAS as usual, you can submit it whenever (although try to submit early)... when the schools on your list receive your AMCAS and process it, they will send you secondaries. Fill those out, send them back to the schools. Then the schools WAIT until they get your August scores. That means you'll be twiddling your thumbs and waiting on your ass until October before you hear anything at all from any of the schools. At some places, especially high-applicant-volume and at rolling schools, it'll take even longer than October before you even get a decision as to whether you're invited for an interview - and trust me, those interview spots fill up fast. You're at a disadvantage by doing the August MCAT, but if your file is hella strong, then guess what? You'll be fine. The delay won't hurt you much. But if you're mediocre or average, your best chance of survival is EARLY, because all the superstars show up out of nowhere in the Fall and BAM, you're left up $#!t creek.

Anyway, personally, redm, I don't think you should retake. I think your score is good enough to get you allopathic acceptances. In general, as with my previous posts, I urge you to have confidence in yourself and do not doubt yourself. If you become apologetic about your score, or if you doubt yourself, you will surely come out of the app process defeated. Also, choose your schools wisely when you draft up your AMCAS list. Don't give in to the US News Crapreport. It's BS. Add a lot of schools like Loyola, UIC, Rush, Finch, Ohio State, Ucincinnati, Drexel, Temple, Tulane, EVMS, GW, VCU, Penn State, Jefferson. All fantastic schools, and all schools that you will have a fair shot at with a solid 28 (9/10/9) and such a high GPA! (3.9 is #ucking amazing, trust me. It will carry a LOT of weight and will get you interviews at many of those schools). I just hope your clinical contact is significant. Dont forget your app isn't just the MCAT and GPA, but certainly those two alone are the very first factors. Clinical contact, good LORs, a decent PS are the other half of the puzzle, and they need to be good too. Good luck!

Edit: Don't necessarily eliminate reach schools! You can add a few reach schools to your list! Sometimes you hear stories about people with 27's getting into Yale, or Columbia, or whatever. It happens. It does. Usually those people have high GPAs, like you, so don't count yourself out the running. Just goes to show the whole process is bizarre and arbitrary, and that applying to many places, far and wide, is the best possible strategy.

I just got my scores back....9PS, 10 VR, 9BS with a Q WS. My GPA is a 3.93 and my science is a 3.98 overall. I have a lot of clinical experiences and research under my belt both in the U.S. and in the U.K. (did a healthcare course with a medical internship over there). I started my own volunteer program at school teaching physically and developmentaly challenged kids how to swim and the program has been a huge success thus far. I need to know what to do about the 28Q and if I should apply as is or think about raising it up a bit. what are my chances here?????

JEV2007 said:
I just got my scores back....9PS, 10 VR, 9BS with a Q WS. My GPA is a 3.93 and my science is a 3.98 overall. I have a lot of clinical experiences and research under my belt both in the U.S. and in the U.K. (did a healthcare course with a medical internship over there). I started my own volunteer program at school teaching physically and developmentaly challenged kids how to swim and the program has been a huge success thus far. I need to know what to do about the 28Q and if I should apply as is or think about raising it up a bit. what are my chances here?????
I would say that your chances are pretty good! Go for it!!!

crazy_cavalier said:
It's dishonest for you to mark "No" and then go ahead and retake in August. Do not be dishonest. Ever. They HATE that.

crazy cav, i think your advice is awesome, but i disagree on this one. the prompt on amcas says "Do you plan to take the August 2006 MCAT exam?
If you are unsure, select No."

hey, if you're unsure, you're unsure. click no, and if you decide to take it, then do it.

edit: and i was totally cracking up about the mutha ****ing snakes

Heres my situation

VR : 9
PS : 10
BS : 10

Total 29M :(

GPA : 3.67
BCPM: 3.58

I am a Canadian and I'm looking into getting into private schools preferably in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Boston and in my home province of Ontario Basically in the northeast.

What are my chances and should I retake the MCAT? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

crazy_cavalier said:
Ah, that score looks familiar! (My exact breakdown as well, last year)

Talk to your premed advisor and carefully consider your whole application before you decide whether or not to retake the MCAT. Your decision to retake should be based not solely on your MCAT score, but rather, it should be based on your whole application package (GPA, EC's, clinical contact, and most importantly for MD/PhD - RESEARCH EXPERIENCE).

MD/PhD programs are a whole 'nother beast. Generally, the candidates have higher stats all around; MCAT and GPA. If your GPA is high (3.7+), and you have good research experience, you're still in the running despite the average MCAT score (29R). If you have publications under your belt, you're that much stronger for the MD/PhD programs. The 8 verbal is still a little weak and might keep you out of some of the prissy programs (*cough cough* WAKE FOREST *cough*) so I would advise you to consider programs all around the nation and a wide variety of them. Many non-number-whoring schools, like VCU, Drexel, Tulane, etc. have MD/PhD programs as well, so keep those on your list! Finally, keep in mind that by applying MD/PhD, you're automatically considered for the regular MD program if the MD/PhD program decides not to interview you... however, you will be behind in the regular MD applicant pile, and that delay could hurt too.

Ahh, thanks so much! I'm at such a loss as to what to do--everything seems so different for MD/PhD programs, I don't know what to think. It's good to know that I might still have a chance with the score. Most MD/PhD students I've talked to told me to ditch the dream if I wanted to be realistic. Thanks for the advise!

ironmanf14 said:
hey Eddie I have the same score as you (29P) ......what are your plans, you rolling with it or re-taking?
I'm probably retaking in January, because I'm graduating in 2008. But if I were in your position, I would definitely apply now!

AAMC 7 - 33M w/ VR-11
AAMC 8 - 30L w/ VR-10
AAMC 9 - 33 w/ VR-11

Real deal -------------------> 28Q VR-6, BS-11, PS-11
I thought of your experiences last time crazy_cavalier looks like I get to see what that is like.

I sent my $50 in today to get the regrade. Just out of curiosity is there any anecdotal or even better.......empirical evidence to support the notion of getting a higher score after the regrade?
Thanks,

11BS, 9PS, 6VR - unfortunately

Overall GPA: 3.90; 3.85 BCPM

Should I definitely retake?

I have a bunch of ECs -- some clinicals, molecular biology research, tutoring, hospital volunteer, etc.

WestTexasRambler said:
AAMC 7 - 33M w/ VR-11
AAMC 8 - 30L w/ VR-10
AAMC 9 - 33 w/ VR-11

Real deal -------------------> 28Q VR-6, BS-11, PS-11
I thought of your experiences last time crazy_cavalier looks like I get to see what that is like.

I sent my $50 in today to get the regrade. Just out of curiosity is there any anecdotal or even better.......empirical evidence to support the notion of getting a higher score after the regrade?
Thanks,

I hope it goes well for you!

ironmanf14 said:
I hope it goes well for you!

Thanks. I am really not that hopeful as I am pretty sure they have a good system for catching such errors. FWIW, I took a Kaplan FL verbal test yesterday and missed 6......there was definitely something else going on. I am loading up on VR material, some 1500 questions worth to make sure I am at the top of my game when I take it again. Well, got to get back to preparing.

Take care,

'Rambler

arsenicmercury said:
Ahh, thanks so much! I'm at such a loss as to what to do--everything seems so different for MD/PhD programs, I don't know what to think. It's good to know that I might still have a chance with the score. Most MD/PhD students I've talked to told me to ditch the dream if I wanted to be realistic. Thanks for the advise!

I am in the same boat...I scored a 28 and although that is on the lower end for MD/PhD applicants, I'm still going with it. I don't think I could score 5+ points higher if I took it in August, so it doesn't seem worth it to retake. I think my research experience, other ECs, GPA, and great LORs from my professors are definitely competitive and will definitely help to unbalance the low score. Don't ditch the dream!! Good luck to you whatever you end up deciding! :D

WestTexasRambler said:
Thanks. I am really not that hopeful as I am pretty sure they have a good system for catching such errors. FWIW, I took a Kaplan FL verbal test yesterday and missed 6......there was definitely something else going on. I am loading up on VR material, some 1500 questions worth to make sure I am at the top of my game when I take it again. Well, got to get back to preparing.

Take care,

'Rambler
Good luck WTR...I really hope your regrade comes out positively! If you do end up having to retake in August, kick some a$$! :)

scentimint said:
Good luck WTR...I really hope your regrade comes out positively! If you do end up having to retake in August, kick some a$$! :)

Yes ma'am, I will.

Thank you and good luck with your application.

'Rambler