2017 ****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Temple appeared on AADSAS, anyone else?

Eyyyy, Hello Temple. Nice of you to finally join the party! It's okay that you were late....I'm willing to overlook it- all you need to do is make it up with an interview invitation :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else not gotten any emails at all from them since applying? Should I call them?

Temple just shows up on my AADSAS as Under Review on 8/30

Hi guys, I got an email from Temple for the supplemental application url. I paid the fee but I don't think I saw any write up I have to do. Did I miss it somehow or was there none? I'm really scared right now.. :(
Thanks!!

Hi guys, I got an email from Temple for the supplemental application url. I paid the fee but I don't think I saw any write up I have to do. Did I miss it somehow or was there none? I'm really scared right now.. :(
Thanks!!

Read the thread.

I didn't have any either, don't worry - pretty sure that's correct.

Received an email at 10:20am this morning with an invitation for an interview. Interview #3. In-state applicant. PM me if you want to know my stats.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Invited for an interview today. In state.

I scheduled for October 4th! They gave me the option of Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday for the first two weeks of October.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Awesome! :) Thanks for replying back. I'm all scheduled, but I didn't get a confirmation email so I wanted to make sure it was for the right month haha. Good luck!

Last edited:
8/23/16 is the date that I submitted the secondary. I don't know when it was "complete" on AADSAS.

It was "mailed" on 7/8 and I filled out the supplemental as soon as I got it. Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll hear something soon :)
Thank you! I'm really interested in this school and I hope that I could get in here, wish you the same

Invited yesterday!
congratulations! Are you in or out of state? I am out of state, and I am still waiting to hear back. I even called the admissions office and almost begged them to tell me anything about my application. They said I should be hearing something very soon.. but I dont know im still concerned

congratulations! Are you in or out of state? I am out of state, and I am still waiting to hear back. I even called the admissions office and almost begged them to tell me anything about my application. They said I should be hearing something very soon.. but I dont know im still concerned

When was your app complete? I'm still waiting too!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I am IS. I would just try to be patient.

when was your app complete and what are your stats?

I completed my application 7/5/16 . Recived email for secondary fee on 8/23.

Overall gpa 3.4 and science gpa 3.5
Dat: 20 AA and 20 TS

Hello! I received an interview on 9/23 for for 10/12. All but 3 days were open for October. My application was mailed 7/1 and fee was paid 8/23. In state!

I got an invitation!! ......... To an information session.

Reactions: 2 users
Does the school have any where we can store luggage (just a carry on sized suitcase) if we need to go to the airport right after the interview ends to catch a flight?

Does the school have any where we can store luggage (just a carry on sized suitcase) if we need to go to the airport right after the interview ends to catch a flight?
Yeah! People kept their things in Brian's office.

have an interview november 1st! heard back about a week ago from them. not in state.

When did your application go under review?

I actually don't think it did. The first time it appeared on my AADSAS was when it said "invited for review". Let me check my emails and I can try to see.

August 23 - offer to send in secondary.
October 13 - offer to interview email.