2017 ****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Already interviewed
No change from Received/Application Complete = No Acceptance on Dec 1??????

I'm in the same boat as you and that's what I'm think it means too.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man starting to get even more nervous. Idk what to make of the lack in change of status

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

same here! what do people who didn't get the check back status change think of their interviews?
I thought my interview went very well. That is why I am super concerned. When I wrapped up my video the faculty member recording even stated that she hoped to see me next fall. I honestly do not what to think right now haha (super shocked). I thought Temple would be a good fit, but if it does not work out I interviewed at a couple other places. Wishing you all luck tomorrow!

I thought my interview went very well. That is why I am super concerned. When I wrapped up my video the faculty member recording even stated that she hoped to see me next fall. I honestly do not what to think right now haha (super shocked). I thought Temple would be a good fit, but if it does not work out I interviewed at a couple other places. Wishing you all luck tomorrow!

When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING, THANK YOU BRIAN. (also p.s. my addsas didn't change to check back to dec 1 probably because i interviewed Nov 15) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :)

Reactions: 6 users
ACCEPTED!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING, THANK YOU BRIAN. (also p.s. my addsas didn't change to check back to dec 1 probably because i interviewed Nov 15) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :)
Do you mind sharing your stat?

Accepted. AWWWWWWWW. Dream come true,man

Reactions: 5 users
ACCEPTED!!!!!
IM GONNA BE A DENTIST :D THANK YOU BRIAN

Accepted!!!!! 12:02am!! So excited! Thank you Brian Hahn.

Also accepted!! Crying right now

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!!! I'M ACTUALLY GONNA BE A DENTIST! BRIAN YOU'RE THE BEST!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone in state received an email about being on the waiting list yet?

ACCEPTED!!! Hard work pays off! Let's gooooooooo

For everyone that received an email, was it at midnight? Is it safe to say if we didn't receive the email, then we are not accepted? I just wish I would hear something back

For everyone that received an email, was it at midnight? Is it safe to say if we didn't receive the email, then we are not accepted? I just wish I would hear something back
I received mine at 12:02 AM. Although, I'm not sure what to make of no email; don't want to speculate because that may not necessarily be true. Good luck!

Hey guys let's set up a facebook page for accepted students! Congrats everyone!!

Reactions: 1 users
hello fellow accepted students! :) did any of you get a call from temple?

I got a missed call from an area code which is PA but I looked online and it doesn't seem like a temple phone number to me...I could be wrong though!

I got a missed call from an area code which is PA but I looked online and it doesn't seem like a temple phone number to me...I could be wrong though!
Yes it is a faculty member calling to congratulate you!

I did! It was a congratulations call! The woman was so sweet

Very nice gesture from them, definitely got me feeling welcomed...

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Lets get a Facebook page started. Congrats everyone, can't wait to meet you guys!

Last edited:
If you read the PDF that is linked in the acceptance email, it says this about the FB group page under "HOUSING/ROOMATES" section on the 2nd page of the PDF:

"...You will also receive an updated student facebook page in late February. This page may be used for those who would like to communicate with other incoming freshmen and upperclassmen about where they live, their neighborhood locations, apartment amenities, obtaining a roommate, and commuting to and from school."

Congrats to those who got accepted. Very happy for you all! Can those who got accepted share their STATS? DAT score, GPA, ScienceGPA, essay strategy, DAT study plan EVERYTHING. I am taking my DAT this summer and any advice is helpful and appreciated.

Need help deciding between Temple and Maryland (PA resident).

(PMs are welcome).

Last edited:
I have not received ANYTHING at all, went to the interview and I think it went really well, still no response, no email, no update on aadsas, nothing. What does that even mean? AADSAS says "Received/Application Complete"
Does anybody have any idea?

I have not received ANYTHING at all, went to the interview and I think it went really well, still no response, no email, no update on aadsas, nothing. What does that even mean? AADSAS says "Received/Application Complete"
Does anybody have any idea?
After your interview did it change from invited to interview to received/application complete?