****The Official Touro Class of 2023 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! For those who will be taking summer anatomy and are looking for a place to stay, I will be subletting my room, which is 10 minutes walking distance from the Middletown campus. It is a one bedroom in a 3 bedroom house, so if you're interested, please inbox me and I will give you more details.
what is this summer anatomy class for?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
incase anyone is still hoping to hear from touro, I got off the waitlist yesterday and will proabably decline my spot.
 
I didn't receive any email asking if I wanted to stay on the WL today, does it mean that I'm not even being considered anymore?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone current D2 president/incoming D3 here. To those accepted already, I'd advise you to look for housing as close to campus as possible. Ideally 10 minutes away or less. A 15 minute drive can easily become a 30 minute drive with traffic.
 
Still on the waitlist. I emailed them about my status and they responded saying they got my LOR and they are reviewing my app a week ago. Is there still a chance?
 
There’s a chance !! I hope we both get in soon. Fingers are crossed. That means their seats aren’t full yet
Nope the class is definitely full. They are waiting for students who rescind their offer from Touro for another school. It happens every year. Hopefully we all get a call very very soon.
From the looks of it, and I called today, the waitlist hasn't moved at all like they thought it would.
 
Nope the class is definitely full. They are waiting for students who rescind their offer from Touro for another school. It happens every year. Hopefully we all get a call very very soon.
From the looks of it, and I called today, the waitlist hasn't moved at all like they thought it would.
You mean there are people who Touro have sent an acceptance email to and they haven’t responded to them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.