****The Official Touro Class of 2023 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any waitlist movement at allll ?

Members don't see this ad.

Any waitlist movement at allll ?
I interviewed on 1/30 and got waitlisted. Haven't heard anything yet. I called and they said that there is not a specific date that acceptances will go out for people on the waitlist, it will be random. They also said the class is not full which is good, so they're not just waiting to see if people will put their deposits or not

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 1/30 and got waitlisted. Haven't heard anything yet. I called and they said that there is not a specific date that acceptances will go out for people on the waitlist, it will be random. They also said the class is not full which is good, so they're not just waiting to see if people will put their deposits or not
Hey @DDSdag, you called them and they said it was not full yet? When did you make the call if you don't mind me asking?

anyone know the federal school code for Touro College OF DENTAL MEDICINE specifically? my fafsa is showing some NYC Touro College location and not the one in Hawthorne?

anyone know the federal school code for Touro College OF DENTAL MEDICINE specifically? my fafsa is showing some NYC Touro College location and not the one in Hawthorne?
I called them and they told me to use this one 010142.

did you get off the waitlist??

lmao no no no and no I didn't
Did you get accepted off the waitlist??
no lmao I did not everyone keeps asking this im just doing my fafsa because UB has some partial tuition waivers that are only offered if you submit your fafsa before march 1st so I figured I'd put in all my other schools too which is only touro nyu and of Course UB

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an email about their 1 year accelerated dental masters?
Yes I did and James demaio just said it doesn’t really mean much we could still be considered for entry into the cycle this cycle it’s not a rejection nor waitlist

I interviewed 2/13 and have not recieved anything. Didn’t get the 1 year dental acceleration either.

I called today and James said that no decisions have been finalized for the feb 13th interviewees. Except that I believe some received an acceptance on the 14th.

Reactions: 1 users
I called today and James said that no decisions have been finalized for the feb 13th interviewees. Except that I believe some received an acceptance on the 14th.
Did they say anything about when to expect the decisions?

I interviewed on Feb 13th. Accepted on 14th.

Rejected the offer today. If there was any sort of in-school scholarships, I would have attended. Unfortunately, they don't offer any to anyone.

Good luck.

Reactions: 2 users
Declined the offer today as well. It was a great school but I’m going to the same school with my gf. Good luck everyone!

Accepted off the waitlist today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to accept the offer! Hello Touro Class of 2023!!! :soexcited:

My stats: aDAT AA 23/PAT 23; oGPA/sGPA 3.80/3.83
Canadian, interviewed on Jan 23

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Congrats!!! How did you find out? Did you get a call, status change or email?

Congrats!!! How did you find out? Did you get a call, status change or email?

Thanks!!
I got emails from the admissions office this morning, and my status changed to "offer made". I did not get a call.

What are the chances to get accepted off of waitlist at this point?

What are the chances to get accepted off of waitlist at this point?
I called today and they said they haven't got to most of the waitlist yet and still interviewing, so probably not terrible odds if your interview went well

Last edited:
I called today and they said they haven't got to most of the waitlist yet and still interviewing, so probably not terrible odds if your interview went well
They said they are still interviewing?

Congratulations! I also interviewed on the 23rd and got accepted. I'm from Canada as well. Did you interview in the morning?

Has anyone been provided with a budget for this school? Every other school I attended an interview at including back in September was able to provide an official budget, the only response I have every received about this question is "sometime in the spring"

Hi everyone! This probably isn’t the right form but I just want to put it out there. If anyone is looking for a roommate for an aptmnt HMU! Male~ early 20s

Hi everyone! This probably isn’t the right form but I just want to put it out there. If anyone is looking for a roommate for an aptmnt HMU! Male~ early 20s

I’d think you would want to place this in the fb group for Touro ℅ 2023 instead. More of your classmates will see it there and will be a more private forum to post.

I just got in off the waitlist! Good luck to you all!

DAT: 24 GPA: 3.33

Withdrawing my name from the waitlist and will be attending University at Buffalo. GL to everyone

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
It really saddens me to say that I will be turning down Touro. Had an amazing time at the interview and it was a great school. Good luck to everyone! Waitlist should move in the next few weeks/ days!

It really saddens me to say that I will be turning down Touro. Had an amazing time at the interview and it was a great school. Good luck to everyone! Waitlist should move in the next few weeks/ days!
where are you going?

does anyone know when the waitlist might start moving?

I’ve heard nothing. Do you know if everyone who interviewed got a waitlist or did people get rejected too?

I’ve heard nothing. Do you know if everyone who interviewed got a waitlist or did people get rejected too?
I think that if you interviewed you were put on the waitlist, but if you didn't interview then you got a rejection.

Is anybody considering a masters ? I don’t know what to do??

Hi everyone! For those who will be taking summer anatomy and are looking for a place to stay, I will be subletting my room, which is 10 minutes walking distance from the Middletown campus. It is a one bedroom in a 3 bedroom house, so if you're interested, please inbox me and I will give you more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.