-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UCLA Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by kingenamel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you don't mond please share your stats and dates.Got an interview invite yesterday for Jan. 26th. Does anyone know if the class is already filled?
GPA: 3.4 (pretty much the same for science and non-science)If you don't mond please share your stats and dates.
DAT: 21Bio, 25OChem, 30GenChem, 23Reading, 19QR, 24AA, 24TS, 23PAT
application sent out: 06/24/14
secondary sent out: 09/25/14 (I had to resubmit it because my original format was wrong)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you don't mind please share your stats.Got an interview invite today! Scheduled for Feb 17.
Could you please share your stats?Interviewed January 20th and heard back on the 22nd!![]()
Have you received the official acceptance envelope yet?Interviewed January 20th and heard back on the 22nd!![]()
Got the call a few minutes ago!
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/19If you don't mind please share your stats.
Application complete date: 10/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.58, 3.79
DAT: 23 AA/25 TS/23 PAT/21 RC
Th
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/19
Application complete date: 10/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.58, 3.79
DAT: 23 AA/25 TS/23 PAT/21 RC[/QUOTE
Thank you.
When was your application mailed?I got an interview for February 9! (oos). So much stoke in my heart right now. Congrats to everyone already accepted. I hope to see you soon! Good luck to people waiting for good news!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope Not yetHave you received the official acceptance envelope yet?
Uhh.. I don't know. Pretty early on and I don't remember now.When was your application mailed?
Congrats to everyone who got acceptances so far! I have an interview coming up on Feb 17. Does anyone know if the class is currently full at this point?
Thanks!
At my interview on 2/2 they said the class wasn't full yet
At my interview on 2/2 they said the class wasn't full yet
Thank you!
Congrats on the interview. I have mine on the same day. See you there!Congrats to everyone who got acceptances so far! I have an interview coming up on Feb 17. Does anyone know if the class is currently full at this point?
Thanks!
Thank you! Congrats to you as well. See you next Tuesday!Congrats on the interview. I have mine on the same day. See you there!
Any news on more interviews? I was told they conduct interviews till March.
At my interview, several dental students said their interviews were all the way in May. So I guess UCLA interviews till that time at least.Any news on more interviews? I was told they conduct interviews till March.
Hi evrybody,
Congrats to all of you who got an interview and got accepted.
I have several questions about UCLA dental school:
1. Which professors is better to take the recommendation letters from?
2. Do we need to be done with the prerequisite courses by the time of application? If we are not done does it affect the application negatively?
3. What makes my application strong? DAT, GPA, or something else?
Thanks,
Congrats to all of you who got an interview and got accepted.
I have several questions about UCLA dental school:
1. Which professors is better to take the recommendation letters from?
2. Do we need to be done with the prerequisite courses by the time of application? If we are not done does it affect the application negatively?
3. What makes my application strong? DAT, GPA, or something else?
Thanks,
Congrats. Would you mind share your stats please.JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NOEMI! I'M IN!!!!!!!![]()
How many days you have to put down your deposit?
Congrats. Would you mind share your stats please.
How many days you have to put down your deposit?
Thank you! 3.69 cumulative. 3.52 science. AA 22 TS 23. And I honestly don't remember the exact deposit date since I was so excited, haha. But I believe she said I had until March 16 or 17.
Last edited:
Thank you so much.Thank you! 3.69 cumulative. 3.52 science. AA 22 TS 23. And I honestly don't remember the exactly deposit date since I was so excited, haha. But I believe she said I had until March 16 or 17.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!!!!JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NOEMI! I'M IN!!!!!!!![]()
Congrats!!!JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NOEMI! I'M IN!!!!!!!![]()
Congrats!!!!!
Congrats!!!
Thanks guys! 😀
Hi evrybody,
Congrats to all of you who got an interview and got accepted.
I have several questions about UCLA dental school:
1. Which professors is better to take the recommendation letters from?
the ones that will write the best letters about you
2. Do we need to be done with the prerequisite courses by the time of application? If we are not done does it affect the application negatively?
you don't have to have all your courses done by the time of the application submit day
3. What makes my application strong? DAT, GPA, or something else?
All of the above
Thanks,
Congrats.....Got the acceptance call on Wednesday! Excited to meet everyone in September and best of luck to those still hoping. Is there a Facebook group?
Congrats.....
May I ask you when your interview was and how long after you submitted your secondary documents?Got the acceptance call on Wednesday! Excited to meet everyone in September and best of luck to those still hoping. Is there a Facebook group?
Thanks,
Submitted secondary late September. Interviewed mid January. Accepted 2 days later!!May I ask you when your interview was and how long after you submitted your secondary documents?
Thanks,
please share if you've received an interview recently.
I'm losing hope!
Still silence for me. Getting depressed......but apparently they interview all the way up to May? I saw someone get an invite last year in April for a May interview.
Esteemed future UCLA classmates, did it take a while for your letter to arrive from admissions? I'm one week plus since the call. I thought I would poll all y'all before bugging Noemi.
I got the call on 2/25 and got the admission letter on 3/02. It didn't take too long. I do live in San Francisco though. If you don't receive it soon I'd definitely give a call since you only have 15 days to make a deposit from the day you are accepted. Also, congrats! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! Interesting and good to know... I think I'll be calling admissions tomorrow. Thanks for the info! See you in September.I got the call on 2/25 and got the admission letter on 3/02. It didn't take too long. I do live in San Francisco though. If you don't receive it soon I'd definitely give a call since you only have 15 days to make a deposit from the day you are accepted. Also, congrats! 🙂
Thanks. Good to know too.Took about 1 week for the letter to come. I live 1 hr from ucla.
Congrats and welcome!! 😀Got the acceptance call on Wednesday! Excited to meet everyone in September and best of luck to those still hoping. Is there a Facebook group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/644140765694701/
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
