You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by lr2014
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey! we interviewed together!Anybody know what time UF usually makes calls till?
I have no idea, according to the UF acceptance thread for last year there was someone who got a call at 11:38 am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to stay positivehey! we interviewed together!
I have no idea, according to the UF acceptance thread for last year there was someone who got a call at 11:38 am.

Me too! have you gotten other acceptances?Trying to stay positive![]()
not yet .... waitlist from Kentucky and crickets from the other 3..Me too! have you gotten other acceptances?
🙁 Hang in there! anything can happen after today...not yet .... waitlist from Kentucky and crickets from the other 3..
got
Last edited:
Accepted! OOS just got the call 8:30 central time!
KFirst letter of last name?
Really hoping that's not the case!Anyone knows if they are done?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately, I think they areReally hoping that's not the case!
what makes you think that? maybe they're taking a breakfast breakUnfortunately, I think they are
Congrats everyone on your acceptances! Please join if you got the call! Go Gators!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/226261510881160/
-Matthew
https://www.facebook.com/groups/226261510881160/
-Matthew
Anyone think they're done calling?
Do you think they're done calling?6:30 got the call . Go Gators!!!!! In state
I think they've been done for a while now. If you really want to find out just call themDo you think they're done calling?
That's what I figured. Thank you 🙂I think they've been done for a while now. If you really want to find out just call them
Did you call them? What'd they say?That's what I figured. Thank you 🙂
Got the waitlist letter just now. Giving up my spot since I confirmed at another school this morning.
Best of luck to you all!
Best of luck to you all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the alternate letter in the mail today.
Got the alternate letter in the mail today.
I think I interviewed with you at Baylor on Nov. 20th. Saw you got in! Congrats! 🙂 You for sure going, right?
I think I interviewed with you at Baylor on Nov. 20th. Saw you got in! Congrats! 🙂 You for sure going, right?
Yah I was there on the 20th! and yes it was my top choice 🙂
So are you giving up your waitlist spot?Yah I was there on the 20th! and yes it was my top choice 🙂
Yah I amSo are you giving up your waitlist spot?
So are they still interviewing ? Last cycle I called (rather late, maybe march?) to inquire if they would be updating anytime soon or if they would be pretty much "mass texting" rejections at the last minute... They stated the later.
Awesome! Congrats!
i think they said they interview about 350 and the class is 90I got an interview invite today too! For the most part, if you get an interview do you get accepted? I feel like if you be yourself and you are close to what your application says about you. You should be fine.
Hey guys I interviewed at UF December 10th and was wondering if anyone else has heard back for the January decisions. They said they were shooting to get back to us by the 7th, I was hoping to hear back from them today but I got nothing now I'm wondering if they are still I the process of deciding or if I didn't make the cut and have a waitlist or rejection letter coming in the mail.
If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.
If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called today and was told that decisions for December interviews would be sent on February.Hey guys I interviewed at UF December 10th and was wondering if anyone else has heard back for the January decisions. They said they were shooting to get back to us by the 7th, I was hoping to hear back from them today but I got nothing now I'm wondering if they are still I the process of deciding or if I didn't make the cut and have a waitlist or rejection letter coming in the mail.
If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Also, can someone tell me when was the deposit deadline for those who got accepted on Dec 2nd?
I called today and was told that decisions for December interviews would be sent on February.
Also, can someone tell me when was the deposit deadline for those who got accepted on Dec 2nd?
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. But man one month was bad enough, now we have to wait another month 🙁. Did they give you an estimated date for February?
I called today and was told that decisions for December interviews would be sent on February.
Last edited:
I asked out of curiosity because I am an alternate but they were really vague, didn't specifically tell me a date.Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. But man one month was bad enough, now we have to wait another month 🙁. Did they give you an estimated date for February?
@enamorvssinful : Did you accept the offer?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
