***The Official UNC Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by DentMuze
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love ECU. I had a summer research position lined up and I met a ton of cool people at the mingle earlier. But...it's UNC. I think I have to take it.
 
I just got in!!!

I’m sooooo happy and if this had been a month ago even, it would have been a definite yes, but I’m also committed at Louisville and I’m super excited about it. So now I’m torn. Does anyone (especially current students) have any input?
 
Does anyone know when tuition and the supply list will be posted? Not a lot of communication from UNC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.