You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Beachwave5
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Interview Invite!
OGPA-3.5
SGPA- 3.4
DAT- 21AA/20 TS
OOS
Got one too! See you guys next month!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible to get in here with a 3.2oGPA and 17AA as a OOS student?
Hoping to hear back from them soon!
Last edited:
Submitted 7/1When did you guys submit?! Hoping for an invite soon! OOS/app submitted 7/5, complete 7/14, supp. requested 7/17 and submitted 7/24!
Verified 7/7
Evaluations uploaded 7/10
I don't have my dates handy for the supplemental but I submitted it within 3 or 4 days.
Did your AADSAS say "Application Complete" or "Under Review"? Mine has been complete for some time now, but has not gone under review.Received an interview invite!
Mine said application completeDid your AADSAS say "Application Complete" or "Under Review"? Mine has been complete for some time now, but has not gone under review.
Thank you! Really hoping for an interview here.Mine said application complete
Thank you! Really hoping for an interview here.
Yup, mine also said "received/application complete"!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a supplemental for everyone or is it interview based? Also how much is the fee?
There is a supplemental & I paid so many fees I can't remember. Either $80 or $100 I believe.Is there a supplemental for everyone or is it interview based? Also how much is the fee?
Congratz! I did the same day too!Received an invite! Sept 21st
How much did you guys write for the supplemental questions? There is a 300 word limit to each question. I feel like thats a lot.
My answers ranged from about 150 words to 270 words. I would focus more on whether or not you got your point across. I think they appreciate concise answers as they have to read so many answers.How much did you guys write for the supplemental questions? There is a 300 word limit to each question. I feel like thats a lot.
I got 21 AA 20 TS 24 PAT 28QR
But have a low RC (14)
Since there is no cut off in UNE(as far as I know), do I still have a chance ? /:
I got a 16 bio (which I would think looks worse than a 14 RC) and I got an interview! So just take a breather and try and enjoy your summer as much as you can
Is it too late to add this school?
Has anyone else not received a supplemental invite? I have a 3.72 sGPA and 3.67 cGPA. 20AA/21TS
Is there a supplemental for everyone or is it interview based? Also how much is the fee?
Since this person didn't get a supplemental YET, I assume not everyone gets it.
Has anyone else not received a supplemental invite? I have a 3.72 sGPA and 3.67 cGPA. 20AA/21TS
Dang I hope you get one. I have lower stats than you but same DAT. 3.7 oGPA 3.54sGPA 20AA/21TS and got the supp. No interview yet though.
When did your DAT scores become official? I'm thinking this is the reason I haven't gotten one yet maybe? My scores were official around 2 and half weeks ago... maybe they send them out in batches and I missed the first batch... I really don't know.Since this person didn't get a supplemental YET, I assume not everyone gets it.
Dang I hope you get one. I have lower stats than you but same DAT. 3.7 oGPA 3.54sGPA 20AA/21TS and got the supp. No interview yet though.
When did your DAT scores become official? I'm thinking this is the reason I haven't gotten one yet maybe? My scores were official around 2 and half weeks ago... maybe they send them out in batches and I missed the first batch... I really don't know.
My dat scores became official mid July but my committee letter came in Aug 24 (Thursday). The supp came in the Monday after.
Maybe they just don't want me 😀My dat scores became official mid July but my committee letter came in Aug 24 (Thursday). The supp came in the Monday after.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe they just don't want me 😀
Still pretty early in the cycle I guess haha
I received an interview invitation on 8/22 for 9/28
Just got an interview. OOS
when were you complete?Interview invite! Anyone know if they do reschedules?
AADSAS submitted 7/5, complete 7/12when were you complete?
Supplemental received 7/17, submitted 7/21
Depends on your stats I thinkAny idea if it's too late to apply here?
I wanted to share this post because I am an applicant who had lost a bit of hope since I didn't do as well as other people on my DAT. But I am here to say, that I have gotten my second interview despite some blemishes on my academic performance. Don't lose hope! Interviews can be offered to a wide range of people. Just keep swimming!!!
Interview #2
School: UNE
Notification date: 9/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/16
Application complete date: I never got an official email but my committee letter didn't get verified until 8/25
GPA (science, overall) 3.47, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
19 AA
20 TS
16 PAT 🤔
19 RC
14 QR 🤔
Interview #2
School: UNE
Notification date: 9/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NC
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/16
Application complete date: I never got an official email but my committee letter didn't get verified until 8/25
GPA (science, overall) 3.47, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
19 AA
20 TS
16 PAT 🤔
19 RC
14 QR 🤔
Is it a problem if I submitted my application and supplemental and it said "application complete" on August 15, but I still haven't gone "under review" a month later???
Is it a problem if I submitted my application and supplemental and it said "application complete" on August 15, but I still haven't gone "under review" a month later???
I don't think they go under review I submitted mine earlier and mines been application complete the whole time
I believe people are focusing too much on under review vs application complete. I think the difference is minuscule due to dental schools are still learning this new application process; unless your status says "waiting additional info" than you can breathe and just keep playing the waiting game.
Just got an interview invite for 10/19! Do they do all their interviews on Thursdays?
GPA ~3.6 AA24 TS23 PA 22
GPA ~3.6 AA24 TS23 PA 22
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview invite for 10/19! Do they do all their interviews on Thursdays?
GPA ~3.6 AA24 TS23 PA 22
I also have an interview for the same day!
I take back my other post. Mine just switched to under review.Is it a problem if I submitted my application and supplemental and it said "application complete" on August 15, but I still haven't gone "under review" a month later???
Hey everyone,
Do any of you have any experience with the MMI format? This is my first experience with this format. Do they just ask "normal" interview questions, or will we be role playing? Any thoughts, experiences, or suggestions on how to prepare for this? Thanks and congrats on all who got interviews!
Do any of you have any experience with the MMI format? This is my first experience with this format. Do they just ask "normal" interview questions, or will we be role playing? Any thoughts, experiences, or suggestions on how to prepare for this? Thanks and congrats on all who got interviews!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
