***The Official University of Kentucky Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to gain by lying. You'll see on the 3rd. As for those whose status hasn't changed as of yet, your will change in the next few days to check back on dec 3rd. That will be for those whose are waitlisted.

There a reason why they haven't changed everyone status to check back on dec 3rd yet. Only changed for those who are accepted, and on very rare cases, those who are rejected.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Kentucky send rejections in December as well? Or is everyone who didn't get accepted on Dec 3rd just put on the waitlist?

Does Kentucky send rejections in December as well?
Very rarely will they outright reject someone that interviewed. They will have a priority waitlist and an alternate waitlist. If you are on the alternate waitlist, you'll have to wait until the priority waitlist is exhausted before they look at the alternate waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
What's your source?
You'll will see in a few days. They will send out the acceptance email at midnight, then the priority waitlist, and finally the alternate waitlist. You can call the school to confirm about the waitlist process if you like.

I have nothing to gain by lying. You'll see on the 3rd. As for those whose status hasn't changed as of yet, your will change in the next few days to check back on dec 3rd. That will be for those whose are waitlisted.

There a reason why they haven't changed everyone status to check back on dec 3rd yet. Only changed for those who are accepted, and on very rare cases, those who are rejected.

Yeah but I mean how do you know that though lol. I've never heard of any of this stuff idk how ppl have this info?!

I have my source, and I didnt even apply to Kentucky so I have no reason to lied. Just ask yourself, why did some status changed, and other haven't? It's because they made their decision to accept those applicants already, and the rest on the waitlist will change around the same day/time.

It's most likely all speculation. No one knows if it means anything.

Reactions: 3 users
I have my source, and I didnt even apply to Kentucky so I have no reason to lied. Just ask yourself, why did some status changed, and other haven't? It's because they made their decision to accept those applicants already, and the rest on the waitlist will change around the same day/time.

Can I ask who the source was?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Well if this is true, RIP the dream, cause my status is still invited for interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I gurantee japiper, predentwizard1001, and nappygirl will be accepted on the 3rd. Thanks me later. Quote me on that.

Add futured1 to the accepted list.

Last edited by a moderator:
those of you who have had your status change, when did it? Mine just changed today!

For those that have had there status changed to check back december 3rd: are any of you OOS?

I gurantee japiper, predentwizard1001, and nappygirl will be accepted on the 3rd. Thanks me later. Quote me on that.

Add futured1 to the accepted list.

Mine also changed to check back December 3rd. Not sure when it changed today, but I just checked and that’s what it says. Hopefully you’re right! I have heard this from many different people btw, so I feel as if you are correct, but we will see!

Reactions: 1 user
Mine also changed to check back December 3rd. Not sure when it changed today, but I just checked and that’s what it says. Hopefully you’re right! I have heard this from many different people btw, so I feel as if you are correct, but we will see!

I think you should be good if your changed today. Yeah the sooner it changed, that mean it's an acceptance. Good luck, you got this.

I think you should be good if your changed today. Yeah the sooner it changed, that mean it's an acceptance. Good luck, you got this.

Let’s hope so. I’m going to assume it changed around 4:00 (the same time as the first person who commented) because I checked it today around 1:00 and it still said invited for an interview. I decided to get on SDN earlier and read the threads and saw where the first person said theirs changed so I decided to check mine and it had changed as well.

Let’s hope so. I’m going to assume it changed around 4:00 (the same time as the first person who commented) because I checked it today around 1:00 and it still said invited for an interview. I decided to get on SDN earlier and read the threads and saw where the first person said theirs changed so I decided to check mine and it had changed as well.

I did the same exact thing

If you noticed those changes occur around the same time. It's for all those grouped together in the accepted list. The alternate list will have their status change around the same time too.

Another clue for the priority list will have their status change last. I will assume since tomorrow is Friday, they will change the status of those on the waitlist in the mourning/afternoon. If your change late/evening then it's a very good sign you're on the priority list.

If you noticed those changes occur around the same time. It's for all those grouped together in the accepted list. The alternate list will have their status change around the same time too.

Another clue for the priority list will have their status change last. I will assume since tomorrow is Friday, they will change the status of those on the waitlist in the mourning/afternoon. If your change late/evening then it's a very good sign you're on the priority list.
people, do not read anything into anything
except for a call/email from a school that you interviewed at on dec 3 or later saying you are accepted, denied, or waitlisted
nothing else means anything other than what it says, so "check back dec 3" means "check back dec 3"

Pretty cool, 40 messages in one day! I wish we had these discussions about other things.

Mine changed this afternoon to “check back December 3rd”.

Reactions: 1 users
So, dentman, if status' just changed, what is the outcome?

priority or alternate?
Hard to tell right now, but i will say alternate since so many changes at the same time. Priority will have between 10 or 15 i believe. If there are people whose status still havent change yet, those are the priority waitlist.

Hard to tell right now, but i will say alternate since so many changes at the same time. Priority will have between 10 or 15 i believe. If there are people whose status still havent change yet, those are the priority waitlist.
ok thanks for the feedback

Mine changed as well... RIP to my chances at UK I guess :(

ok thanks for the feedback
But if your "just changed" then it might be priority. I know for the priority list, sometimes they will not even update or give you a decision on dec 3rd because eventually everyone will make it off that list.

I just looked at my Magic 8-Ball and it said, ‘Everyone should check back on Monday.’ I trust that advice more than I do some random person who didn’t even apply to UK yet is still spouting crackpot theories with ZERO sources or credibility.

I just looked at my Magic 8-Ball and it said, ‘Everyone should check back on Monday.’ I trust that advice more than I do some random person who didn’t even apply to UK yet is still spouting crackpot theories with ZERO sources or credibility.
Once monday come, make sure you come back and call me mystic mac because i predict this tings. I come back and apologize if im wrong, but i wont think it neccessary.

Once monday come, make sure you come back and call me mystic mac because i predict this tings. I come back and apologize if im wrong, but i wont think it neccessary.
Dude, your spelling and grammar are both pretty bad. Why should anyone pay attention to anything you have to say? You don’t have anything at stake when it comes to UK. All you’re going to do is set up some kids for a huge disappointment. No one knows what any of this means and no one will until Monday.

Reactions: 2 users
If you look at the old 2022 thread the change in status didn't really add up to acceptances...

Just as i expected.

How often do you gamble?

I firmly believe in credibility and sources; however, I would believe in the only theory that is available and makes sense.
I thought a little bit an alternative meaning for the status changes, but couldn't figure out.

English is not everyone first language. You dont have to believe it, but im letting you know how their system work. It doesnt take a rocket sciences to figure out if you do a little research yourself. So, i magically predict how things was gonna play out today? I must of have used your magic 8 ball then.

How often do you gamble?

I firmly believe in credibility and sources; however, I would believe in the only theory that is available and makes sense.
I thought a little bit an alternative meaning for the status changes, but couldn't figure out.
I gamble a lot hahaha

Does anyones' status haven't changes yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.