***The Official University of Kentucky Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

yams123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 users
Interview invites should be going out soon! Best of luck to everyone!:nod:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email this morning stating interview invites are just around the corner!

Interview #5
I just received an interview invitation.
OOS: Florida
The email included a supplemental form where you need to provide Residency Info.
Good luck to everyone.

Are you a current applicant? I didn’t get anything!
I’m on the listserv, so that’s probably why I got it. They didn’t send it to people who applied on the AADSAS portal.

Yes, I’m an applicant

Interview #5
I just received an interview invitation.
OOS: Florida
The email included a supplemental form where you need to provide Residency Info.
Good luck to everyone.
Mind PM’ing stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m on the listserv, so that’s probably why I got it. They didn’t send it to people who applied on the AADSAS portal.

Yes, I’m an applicant
How did you join the listserv? I applied on the AADSAS portal.

lol yeah I got an invite today I’m OOS

Got an invite just now ! Interview #1!!!
Illinois Res.
Gpa: 3.55 SGPA:3.45
DAT:18AA, 18 TS, 14 QR
*Prior military dental assistant and hygienist for 7 years.... Thousands of volunteer hours and extracurriculars*

Reactions: 2 users
Got an invite just now ! Interview #1!!!
Illinois Res.
Gpa: 3.55 SGPA:3.45
DAT:18AA, 18 TS, 14 QR
*Prior military dental assistant and hygienist for 7 years.... Thousands of volunteer hours and extracurriculars*
Congrats! When did you complete the application with UKSD?

Has anyone had an interview at UK yet? Mine is next Friday and I just wanted to see if anyone could share their experience of the MMI format.

Has anyone had an interview at UK yet? Mine is next Friday and I just wanted to see if anyone could share their experience of the MMI format.

I have the same question and mine is next Friday too.

Has anyone heard back from UK recently? The last email I received from them was hold for further review. In state applicant.

Has anyone heard back from UK recently? The last email I received from them was hold for further review. In state applicant.

I haven't heard anything since my app fee was received on Aug 6th. I'm OOS but have pretty high stats. I wonder if they're sending out anymore pre-December interviews, and if they are, if they have been rolling admission or in batches.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard on the 4th (which I said up there) but my interview is for October 2nd so it seems like there should definitely still be dates based off of when mine is!

Interview #4
School:
University of Kentucky
Notification date: 9/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/08/2019
Application complete date: 06/20/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.75/3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/22/22/none

I received an invite yesterday on 10/9 and today I scheduled for 10/25 so it seems like there are still loads of dates left. Don't lose hope!

Reactions: 4 users
Why do I feel like we applied to almost all the same schools hahaha. How many you apply to pal?
Call me bro haha. I applied to 14 total (13 really though because I didn’t submit my supplemental for meharry, wasted $108 on that one school)

I'm out-of-state (new jersey) and I got an app complete email on August 12th and I paid the supplemental fee on the 13th. I didn't receive any other emails from the school.