****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who got accepted, can someone share a copy of Michigan Dental Tuition (2019-2020) with me? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone else hear back today? wonder if they are calling monday too! :eyebrow:

i also got called and emailed friday morning for an acceptance. OOS.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone, I interviewed in November and still have not heard anything yet..... did anyone hear back today?

Reactions: 1 users
Not yet, still waiting. Glad I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed back in Nov too and I’m still waiting. If anyone has any updates on when we will know for sure feel free to share

Members don't see this ad :)
So based on the last year’s thread, I assume those of us who haven’t got a call from Mich are either rejected or waitlisted? :(

So based on the last year’s thread, I assume those of us who haven’t got a call from Mich are either rejected or waitlisted? :(
If that was the case wouldn't we have gotten the email too? I’m thinking they haven’t decided yet! Idk though

Rejected. Was told that the class is full... and that’s all folks! Good luck with your other schools

If that was the case wouldn't we have gotten the email too? I’m thinking they haven’t decided yet! Idk though
Yeah i'm thinking this too. I hope they update us soon because they told us at the interview it would be like this previous Friday or Monday.

Waitlisted.

For those of you who got waitlisted, have you completed your sociology prerequisite/the other prerequisites?

Did people get accepted without completing all the prerequisites? I was waitlisted today and the email made it seem as if you could not receive an acceptance off the waitlist unless you have completed all coursework. Maybe I misunderstood and they just meant you wouldn’t be able to “matriculate” if not completed in time?

Did people get accepted without completing all the prerequisites? I was waitlisted today and the email made it seem as if you could not receive an acceptance off the waitlist unless you have completed all coursework. Maybe I misunderstood and they just meant you wouldn’t be able to “matriculate” if not completed in time?
They may call you to try to accept you, but if you won't have all your prerequisites done, they will then tell you no and move onto the next person.

for anyone who rejected their offer to michigan, why did you reject? I am curious, I am comparing my options

for anyone who rejected their offer to michigan, why did you reject? I am curious, I am comparing my options
Some people say just go to the cheapest school, which would be their state school more often than not.

I rejected their offer (85k scholarship) because I had a way cheaper option. They even called to match my other offer but ultimately said they didn't have enough to match. If it is close to your cheapest option I would definitely think about going. Its a great school

Accepted on February 1, in state! Just curious, is anyone else that got accepted and plans on going, concerned about the fact that the school will be under renovations? If there are any current students, has the construction impacted you in any way so far?

Anyone know if there’s movement on the waitlist?
I think either March or April 1, things should happen because that is when people with acceptances are limited to holding one seat.

Congratulation on you acceptance of UMSOD! I am a current D2 student and I am a girl. One of my roommates is moving out, so I need to find a roommates(prefer girls).The address of the house is 1202 Prospect St. Ann Arbor. It takes about 10 min to walk to school. We have two bedrooms, a living room, one bathroom and a kitchen. We also have a basement with laundry machine and a dryer. There is a pool table in the basement. The house has free parking area. The current rent is 550$ per person, which is pretty cheap in area that close to the school. This house is also very close to the intramural sport building and Lucky's market. So the life here is pretty convenient.

If you are interested please message me

Does anyone know if there is any movement on the waitlist?
Thought I heard of one person who got off. That person was OOS. I feel like it's most likely going to be OOS people getting off the wait list because many schools replace OOS with OOS and IS with IS. And nobody IS declines Michigan.

My friend was accepted March 21st IS interviewed in October waitlisted February 6th

I’m glad there is a movement, but also sad that I am not ranked high on the waitlist..
Really wish they told us how many people are in front of me

I’m glad there is a movement, but also sad that I am not ranked high on the waitlist..
Really wish they told us how many people are in front of me

I don't think the waitlist is 100% ranked. If it is it is not the sole determining factor. At my interview back in October someone asked about how they do the waitlist. They told us that students are put into groups and accepted based on a specific criteria as people decline their offer. Which most likely means they do what UNC does. If someone declines their offer they replace that students with a similar student.

Status
Not open for further replies.