****The Official UNLV Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone gotten their second acceptance package yet?

Not yet! I'm guessing they'll send it in April, after everyone's paid their second deposit

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
guessing they'll be making some calls today then? good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I called them this morning and they said that the admissions committee is meeting Thursday of this week and to call on Friday, just in case anyone else is waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 2 users
Rooting for all you guys as well! Hoping everyone gets that magical phone call soon

I got the call earlier this afternoon!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to those who got in! Join the facebook group and help me find a roommate, thanks <3

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else call or get in? I remember they don't call everyone - so maybe there's packets in the mail :)

Anybody else call or get in? I remember they don't call everyone - so maybe there's packets in the mail :)

I called them on Friday and was told that I am waitlisted. Am I suppose to expect something in the mail? Because my AADSAS status remains unchanged. On the side note, anyone knows what are the prospect of gaining admission from the waitlist....?

Reactions: 1 users
No decision on my application when I called. Guess that's a rejection...

Do they have waitlist?
I heard all people were placed on waitlist if they had interview but no dicision yet.

I called them on Friday and was told that I am waitlisted. Am I suppose to expect something in the mail? Because my AADSAS status remains unchanged. On the side note, anyone knows what are the prospect of gaining admission from the waitlist....?

I don't think anything will come in the mail if you're waitlisted- and I'm assuming that people will come off the waitlist after April 3rd, which is when secondary deposits are due :)

I got a call from Ancajas last Thursday and got in. I was previously a "no-decision" status. Hope that helps. Good luck to all!

I called - no decision here too.. she's like "we can send acceptances up through August" like unofficial waitlist lol soft reject. Bummer! I thought my interview went well..

Can any UNLV students tell me what courses D1s will take during our first trimester? I want to brush up on classes I may not have taken during undergrad.

Can any UNLV students tell me what courses D1s will take during our first trimester? I want to brush up on classes I may not have taken during undergrad.

Relax during the summer friend! I think they gave us the course schedule in our interview packets-I'll check when i get home. I think head/neck anatomy would be the most helpful to review, but every dental student I've met keeps telling me to relax during the summer haha

Relax during the summer friend! I think they gave us the course schedule in our interview packets-I'll check when i get home. I think head/neck anatomy would be the most helpful to review, but every dental student I've met keeps telling me to relax during the summer haha

I agree with this too. I have talked to a few D2s and they said don't worry about prestudying and to relax, we will go though the info so fast that the prestuding wont get us that far.

bump! anything happening or moving along with acceptances recently? last i heard, the class is full?

bump! anything happening or moving along with acceptances recently? last i heard, the class is full?

Did you hear this from admissions? Just depend on who put down secondary deposits during this last round of acceptances.

goign to drop my spot here in a few days. goodluck everyone <3.

Officially dropped. Great school. Hard choice. Goodluck again everyone

Can some of the UNLV dental students comment on the social life of the school? Do you guys go out together or is it just studying?

anyone still trying to get off the waitlist? hoping for some good news in june.

Serious question: I need to move to Las Vegas within the next few weeks before classes start, but I'm having a hard time finding a decent apartment in a low-crime area. Any suggestions?