You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UPenn Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by sake
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I received my app-complete e-mail today 🙂
UPenn put my app on hold until they got my official DAT scores, which I sent out last Friday. I haven't heard anything from them and my status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information." I also sent out the supplemental a few weeks ago but they made no acknowledgment of receiving it. Should I call them, or just give them more time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UPenn put my app on hold until they got my official DAT scores, which I sent out last Friday. I haven't heard anything from them and my status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information." I also sent out the supplemental a few weeks ago but they made no acknowledgment of receiving it. Should I call them, or just give them more time?
Have they cashed your check?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
UPenn put my app on hold until they got my official DAT scores, which I sent out last Friday. I haven't heard anything from them and my status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information." I also sent out the supplemental a few weeks ago but they made no acknowledgment of receiving it. Should I call them, or just give them more time?
I guess, the status will not change until they receive your DAT score. Like me, hopefully, soon you'll receive an e-mail of "Penn dental Medicine Application Follow-up". I didn't submit the supplemental app until yesterday, however, I sent my supplemental fee through mail few weeks ago. Within 1hr, I received the 'App Complete' e-mail and my status on AADSAS portal changed to "Received/App Complete" from "Received/Waiting Additional Information."
Yes. Along with the application fee.Hey! I'm a little confused about UPenn's supplemental application. Do I print it out, fill it in, attach the answers to the supp questions, and then MAIL it to them? I just want to confirm how to submit my supplemental application. Thanks!
Thanks!Yes. Along with the application fee.
No limitations! It depends on your answer. One of my Answers was more than 4000 characters...🙂Approximately how many characters do you think the supplementals should be?
Hey, To save time first I mailed my check...Took some time to finish my essays...scanned the supp app and attached it to the essays in PDF format and emailed to ID that was provided on the AADSAS webpage. They will match up everything with your name and CAS ID....Hey! I'm a little confused about UPenn's supplemental application. Do I print it out, fill it in, attach the answers to the supp questions, and then MAIL it to them? I just want to confirm how to submit my supplemental application. Thanks!
Last edited:
Thank you for the advice! I was about to pay an arm and a leg for over night shipping, haha.Hey, To save time first I mailed my check...Took some time to finish my essays...scanned the supp app and attached it to the essays in PDF format and emailed to ID that was provided on the AADSAS webpage. They will match up everything with your name and CAS ID....
Traditionally, when do they start giving out interviews?
Pretty sure they said brief answer....No limitations! It depends on your answer. One of my Answers was more than 4000 characters...🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Traditionally, when do they start giving out interviews?
The earliest on SDN last year was 8/8 and the year before that was 8/7.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Not sure it really means anything at all but my decision status changed from application complete to under review today
Not sure it really means anything at all but my decision status changed from application complete to under review today
Same happened to me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Not sure it really means anything at all but my decision status changed from application complete to under review today
when was your app complete email? :O
I got my app complete email from Penn 7/6when was your app complete email? :O
Same. I guess they just started reviewing applicants
I would give the office a call. I submitted everything by the end of June and had my check cashed for 2 weeks before I called. On the phone they told me everything was sitting there and they just hadn't marked it complete. So everything may be done they just might need a little nudge to look into it for you.When did you guys submit? Mine still says waiting materials. But Ive completed everything (inluding LOR's) on like 6/23
Thanks. I called to ask if they update AADSAS. Ill give them a call to see if my application is complete. ThxI would give the office a call. I submitted everything by the end of June and had my check cashed for 2 weeks before I called. On the phone they told me everything was sitting there and they just hadn't marked it complete. So everything may be done they just might need a little nudge to look into it for you.
definitely call or send an email. my app was complete for 1.5 weeks after my DAT scores were uploaded to AADSAS but penn said they were waiting for something. as soon as i emailed them it said my app was complete on AADSAS.When did you guys submit? Mine still says waiting materials. But Ive completed everything (inluding LOR's) on like 6/23
7
711769
9 days ago they emailed me saying my app is complete and under review in the coming months based on the order in which my app was received
Bros you were so right. I dunno if I hadn't called Harvard and penn. they both had me as still awaiting materials which is annoying. So much for submitting everything in June for those schools lol.definitely call or send an email. my app was complete for 1.5 weeks after my DAT scores were uploaded to AADSAS but penn said they were waiting for something. as soon as i emailed them it said my app was complete on AADSAS.
7
711769
Harvard picks up for you? Wow. Columbia and harvard never pick up when I callBros you were so right. I dunno if I hadn't called Harvard and penn. they both had me as still awaiting materials which is annoying. So much for submitting everything in June for those schools lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You gotta find them at certain times. Ive re with no answer too. Columbia always answeredHarvard picks up for you? Wow. Columbia and harvard never pick up when I call
D
deleted738762
So we send them a money order. I know you can't write on the money order so where do we write our ADSAS ID#? On the envelope lol? This is so stupid why they can't do it online.
Or personal check. Write the ID by your name.So we send them a money order. I know you can't write on the money order so where do we write our ADSAS ID#? On the envelope lol? This is so stupid why they can't do it online.
So we send them a money order. I know you can't write on the money order so where do we write our ADSAS ID#? On the envelope lol? This is so stupid why they can't do it online.
Or you can just include a note in the envelope with your name and ID with the money order. It's not complicated.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D
deleted738762
How will we know when the receive the supp?Or personal check. Write the ID by your name.
I received an email confirmation that my app was received/completed.How will we know when the receive the supp?
would you mind posting your stats and application submission dates?Just received an interview!
Application Complete Date: June 30would you mind posting your stats and application submission dates?
Interview Invite: August 14
Total GPA: 3.9
Science GPA: 3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/QR): 24/21/21/25/29
No invite here. Hopefully tomorrow.
Invited to Interview!
email received today at 1:46 ET
app complete 6/20. app still says under review. switched from app complete to under review a few weeks ago
Looks like they're not sending them out all at once, keep the faith guys!
email received today at 1:46 ET
app complete 6/20. app still says under review. switched from app complete to under review a few weeks ago
Looks like they're not sending them out all at once, keep the faith guys!
Last edited:
do you remember when you went under review? I have been "complete" on AADSAS since 7/25Invited to Interview!
email received today at 1:46 ET
app complete 6/20. app still says under review. switched from app complete to under review a few weeks ago
Looks like they're not sending them out all at once, keep the faith guys!
hmm i dont remember off the top of my head but probably in early july then i remember it went to back to app complete then later switched to under review. DOnt lose hope, I'm sure youll have a interview at penn and many other places!do you remember when you went under review? I have been "complete" on AADSAS since 7/25
Oh man just checked the supplement app i sent in. The first page of the pdf supp is blank, i could have sworn i filled it out... i only see my signature and additional personal responses. Anyone else with a similar case? I opened on my phone, i hope its just a mobile thing.
i had the same issue but noticed it before i sent it in. I am using a mac and it wouldn't save any of what i typed in. make sure you save as new pdf (after entering everything in) or screenshot the page (which saved everything on the document in a pic) and convert to pdf. cant trust that type in feature EVEROh man just checked the supplement app i sent in. The first page of the pdf supp is blank, i could have sworn i filled it out... i only see my signature and additional personal responses. Anyone else with a similar case? I opened on my phone, i hope its just a mobile thing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
G g i distinctly remember uploading the file and also downloading it to make sure everything was there too.... sucks that i notice it nowi had the same issue but noticed it before i sent it in. I am using a mac and it wouldn't save any of what i typed in. make sure you save as new pdf (after entering everything in) or screenshot the page (which saved everything on the document in a pic) and convert to pdf. cant trust that type in feature EVER
Also if youre on your iphone, i noticed pdfs and word documents never look quite right, the formatting gets messed up. So it might just be on your phoneG g i distinctly remember uploading the file and also downloading it to make sure everything was there too.... sucks that i notice it now
Yeah im hoping its just on my phone. Hopefully its all there when i pull it up on my laptop at lunchAlso if youre on your iphone, i noticed pdfs and word documents never look quite right, the formatting gets messed up. So it might just be on your phone
Just posted in the big post but email invite at 9:44 PST
Sorry I can't help with the PDF issue!!
Sorry I can't help with the PDF issue!!
If it was actually messed up, wouldn't they have emailed you by now lolYeah im hoping its just on my phone. Hopefully its all there when i pull it up on my laptop at lunch
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K