***The Official UPenn Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by sake
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i dont remember off the top of my head but probably in early july then i remember it went to back to app complete then later switched to under review. DOnt lose hope, I'm sure youll have a interview at penn and many other places!
Wait so "under review" is the one that is further in progress? I thought it was Under Review ~> App Complete ~> Invited to Interview
 
G g i distinctly remember uploading the file and also downloading it to make sure everything was there too.... sucks that i notice it now
Wait so "under review" is the one that is further in progress? I thought it was Under Review ~> App Complete ~> Invited to Interview
i don't think they change to "invited" even if you get an interview. Mine still says under review
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't think they change to "invited" even if you get an interview. Mine still says under review

I think the post above meant that we have "application complete" status but people who have gotten an interview had "under review" on their status. He was wondering if after getting "application complete", we will go back to "under review" before getting an invitation to interview.
 
I think the post above meant that we have "application complete" status but people who have gotten an interview had "under review" on their status. He was wondering if after getting "application complete", we will go back to "under review" before getting an invitation to interview.
Ohhhhh my bad, I was a lil confused on that. So I believe you go back to under review after app complete before getting an interview
 
Ohhhhh my bad, I was a lil confused on that. So I believe you go back to under review after app complete before getting an interview
did you get an email saying you're under review? I just got an email on july 19th that said that i am going to be under review in the upcoming months
 
did you get an email saying you're under review? I just got an email on july 19th that said that i am going to be under review in the upcoming months

Was it the regular app complete email? Or something different?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Was it the regular app complete email? Or something different?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what I was talking about:

"Thank you for your interest in Penn Dental Medicine (PDM) We have received your AADSAS application, Supplemental Application, application fee, letters of evaluation and official DAT scores.

Your application is complete and will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in the coming months. ".

What im talking about is that did the people who got interviews receive an email saying that they are now under review?
 
This is what I was talking about:

"Thank you for your interest in Penn Dental Medicine (PDM) We have received your AADSAS application, Supplemental Application, application fee, letters of evaluation and official DAT scores.

Your application is complete and will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in the coming months. ".

What im talking about is that did the people who got interviews receive an email saying that they are now under review?

Well I think of course they got that email. Question is... did they receive anything else between that email and the interview invite?

Also, did anyone receive a rejection notice?
 
Well I think of course they got that email. Question is... did they receive anything else between that email and the interview invite?

Also, did anyone receive a rejection notice?
that's what I'm trying to ask here haha
 
i had the same issue but noticed it before i sent it in. I am using a mac and it wouldn't save any of what i typed in. make sure you save as new pdf (after entering everything in) or screenshot the page (which saved everything on the document in a pic) and convert to pdf. cant trust that type in feature EVER
If it was actually messed up, wouldn't they have emailed you by now lol
yup! everything was there when i opened it on my laptop
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone with an app complete date on 7/7 or after 7/7 get an interview today?
My supplemental was delivered on 6/29, and I was marked complete or under review the same day.

However, to everyone looking at complete vs under review, I have no idea if it changed between the two. If you look in prior posts, even from a year or two back, people have been trying to figure out what it all means on every school thread and no one has been able to... Plus, each school clearly uses AADSAS differently. One of my schools still says "none" because theyre using a portal, while Penn still says Under Review even though I received an interview. Idk, my two cents is that- other than the date it changed to received- this tiny variation of text is a really trivial thing to overanalyze since no one's been able to definitively say if one means more than the other
This is what I was talking about:

"Thank you for your interest in Penn Dental Medicine (PDM) We have received your AADSAS application, Supplemental Application, application fee, letters of evaluation and official DAT scores.

Your application is complete and will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in the coming months. ".

What im talking about is that did the people who got interviews receive an email saying that they are now under review?

No, I personally did not receive an email after that
 
Interview #2!
I am scheduled for September 8.

By the way, did anyone's AADSAS status change to none after the interview invitation?
 
I called them twice today to schedule my interview and didn't get an answer both times. Did anyone else have this problem?
 
I called them twice today to schedule my interview and didn't get an answer both times. Did anyone else have this problem?
I called them and they didn't answer so I just left me name and phone number as well as the date I would like to schedule it for. They ended up calling me back like 15 minutes later and put it in their system.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so I haven't received an interview invite yet, but my AADSAS status for UPENN went from App Complete/Received to Under Review today !!
Seems like that hadn't been looking at my application yet.

App complete email was 7/18.
 
just got my interview packet. And it looks like whoever sent it off didn't do a good job, one side of the flap wasn't even sealed down. I dont know if I'm more excited for the lunch, or the actual interview

Btw im in the boston area. So it took about a 6 days from when i scheduled the interview
 
Last edited:
just got my interview packet. And it looks like whoever sent it off didn't do a good job, one side of the flap wasn't even sealed down. I dont know if I'm more excited for the lunch, or the actual interview

Btw im in the boston area. So it took about a 6 days from when i scheduled the interview
lmao right?? They take their lunch SERIOUSLY and I am amped

Also to others curious, got my packet today as well in CA. One week after the interview invite.
 
lmao right?? They take their lunch SERIOUSLY and I am amped

Also to others curious, got my packet today as well in CA. One week after the interview invite.
I was looking at the lunch option earlier and I still can't make a decision. [emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'll be the kid with the antipasto wrap. Though the Cobb wrap was second on my list!

Y'all interviewing the 15th? I'm arriving pretty late the night before but it's the only way for me to go to all mY of classes on Thursday and still make it to the airport on time.
 
I'll be the kid with the antipasto wrap. Though the Cobb wrap was second on my list!

Y'all interviewing the 15th? I'm arriving pretty late the night before but it's the only way for me to go to all mY of classes on Thursday and still make it to the airport on time.
yesss antipasto KREW!!!

29th for me... had to give myself time to figure out travel costs and how much work I can miss
 
What do you mean? so your app went under review today, and got the interview today as well?
Either today or yesterday yeah... I got the email that my app was complete and that it would be under review back on the 21st of July. The AADSAA portal didn't change until yesterday or today. From what I've seen that's not always the best way to track the progress.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when is everyone having the interview? I kinda wanna know where my interview is in the timeline (9/21).
 
My app changed to under review yesterday, is that a sign I am going to get an interview invite in the near future? Or, is that them just saying they are reviewing my app, and it can go either way (interview or denied)
 
My app changed to under review yesterday, is that a sign I am going to get an interview invite in the near future? Or, is that them just saying they are reviewing my app, and it can go either way (interview or denied)
I think it means that it can go either way!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.