the UN-official good luck thread for those of us who got a late start on the week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
that other thread didn't seem to be working.

holleeeeeer. gimme interviews. gimme gimme gimme.
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

fine. i'll keep all the luck for myself. don't go crying to momma when i get all the invites and you end up going to tijuana med!
-mota

I wanna do my residency on a cruise ship, as a boat physician. Until then, gimme some good luck, these schools have to get back to me soon, for gods sake.

Members don't see this ad :)
DaMota said:
fine. i'll keep all the luck for myself. don't go crying to momma when i get all the invites and you end up going to tijuana med!
-mota

damn it, it double posted again!

DaMota said:
-mota
Hollywood Upstairs Medical College is recruiting. Don't you worry your pretty little head. None of us are gonna have to go across the border.
So, what the hell, I'll post here - all that "Free Pimp C" talk worked for him. Maybe this'll work for me. Wanna rep my steez?

DaMota said:
-mota

Tijuana Med is my TOP choice!!!

desiredusername said:
Hollywood Upstairs Medical College is recruiting. Don't you worry your pretty little head. None of us are gonna have to go across the border.
So, what the hell, I'll post here - all that "Free Pimp C" talk worked for him. Maybe this'll work for me. Wanna rep my steez?

you sittin sidewayz?
-mota

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo