You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There Be Basics WW 2021
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wonderful performance. I'll nominate you for an Oscar.GG wolves, howbout y'all go ahead and get your NK in early so we can be done tonight, eh?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t Misvote/Misyeet on Day 5 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
kras (6) - supershorty, Dina, alleycat, Viscernable, vetschools. April
Acehunter ()
supershorty (1) - kras
Dina (1) - Acehunter
8/8
Leading: @kraskadva
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Friday, 2/12/2021
kras (6) - supershorty, Dina, alleycat, Viscernable, vetschools. April
Acehunter ()
supershorty (1) - kras
Dina (1) - Acehunter
8/8
Leading: @kraskadva
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Friday, 2/12/2021
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
The dead say hello again
********
The dead say hello again
********
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********************
The dead say hello again
********
I heard at least some of the dead were kicking Zenge's butt in Pokemon battles today
***********
Day 5
The players circled the most suspicious among them.
Dead is @kraskadva - Pirate, vanillager
....
7 players remain
2. @Dinashadow
4. @supershorty
5. @Aprilthearab
8. @alleycat03
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
14. @Viscernable
18. @Acehunter123
Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
13. @kraskadva - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
It is now Night 5. PM deadline is at 10am EST (9am CST/8am MST/7am fantasyland) or sooner...
~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~
The players circled the most suspicious among them.
Dead is @kraskadva - Pirate, vanillager
....
7 players remain
2. @Dinashadow
4. @supershorty
5. @Aprilthearab
8. @alleycat03
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
14. @Viscernable
18. @Acehunter123
Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
13. @kraskadva - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
It is now Night 5. PM deadline is at 10am EST (9am CST/8am MST/7am fantasyland) or sooner...
~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm at a total loss. Guys, I'm so sorry.
Is the theme of this game villagers playing anti-village, because **** me.
Is the theme of this game villagers playing anti-village, because **** me.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why would you play that way if you were village
I literally do not understand
I literally do not understand
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can the wolves please NK me tonight because I really don't want to play anymore. This is depressing as ****.
night closed, write-up pending
What???????????
*****
*****
*****
How was Kras NOT A WOLF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How did we have a game with so many villagers playing actively anti-village the entire ******* time
*****
*****
**** not loading on SDN mobile
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like, I want to be clear - I don't have an issue with losing to wolves, and wolves, you played a great game, clearly. Congrats.
But I'm really, really disappointed overall by village. Including myself, but at least I know I was TRYING.
But I'm really, really disappointed overall by village. Including myself, but at least I know I was TRYING.
It's a very important message.**** not loading on SDN mobile
Night 5/Final Write-Up
Morning came quickly. Like, real quick.
An incinerated corpse was found.
Dead is @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanillager
The crew members gathered, thoroughly confused.
"I really wanted to die last night. I can't stand this madness anymore!" supershorty exclaimed.
"Oh, there, there. We wanted to save you for last. We thought you deserved it."
Dead are @Dinashadow , @alleycat03 , and @supershorty - Pirates, vanillagers
VILLAGE IS OVER-POWERED - WOLVES WINNNNNNN
3 players remain
5. @Aprilthearab - Dragon, vanilla wolf
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Dragon, vanilla wolf
14. @Viscernable - Dragon, vanilla wolf
Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
13. @kraskadva - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
18. @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
2. @Dinashadow - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
4. @supershorty - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
8. @alleycat03 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~
Morning came quickly. Like, real quick.
An incinerated corpse was found.
Dead is @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanillager
The crew members gathered, thoroughly confused.
"I really wanted to die last night. I can't stand this madness anymore!" supershorty exclaimed.
"Oh, there, there. We wanted to save you for last. We thought you deserved it."
Dead are @Dinashadow , @alleycat03 , and @supershorty - Pirates, vanillagers
VILLAGE IS OVER-POWERED - WOLVES WINNNNNNN
3 players remain
5. @Aprilthearab - Dragon, vanilla wolf
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Dragon, vanilla wolf
14. @Viscernable - Dragon, vanilla wolf
Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
13. @kraskadva - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
18. @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
2. @Dinashadow - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
4. @supershorty - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
8. @alleycat03 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~
*************
I accidentally threw my phone deep into the couch and it took a long while to find it

*************
I accidentally threw my phone deep into the couch and it took a long while to find it
*************
yeet vissyNight 5/Final Write-Up
![]()
Morning came quickly. Like, real quick.
An incinerated corpse was found.
Dead is @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanillager
The crew members gathered, thoroughly confused.
"I really wanted to die last night. I can't stand this madness anymore!" supershorty exclaimed.
"Oh, there, there. We wanted to save you for last. We thought you deserved it."
![]()
Dead are @Dinashadow , @alleycat03 , and @supershorty - Pirates, vanillagers
VILLAGE IS OVER-POWERED - WOLVES WINNNNNNN
3 players remain
5. @Aprilthearab - Dragon, vanilla wolf
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Dragon, vanilla wolf
14. @Viscernable - Dragon, vanilla wolf
Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
13. @kraskadva - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
18. @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
2. @Dinashadow - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
4. @supershorty - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
8. @alleycat03 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~
THANKS FOR PLAYING!!! I hope you enjoyed a true basics/mountainous game. I'm in the process of sending all remaining players to deadchat
@Animal Midwife @genny @WildZoo is this Cats 2.0?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg my d1 reads
Thanks for the awesome game, kaydubs!THANKS FOR PLAYING!!! I hope you enjoyed a true basics/mountainous game. I'm in the process of sending all remaining players to deadchat![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

@supershorty you played really really well.
Vissy being a busser was unexpected
Aprils and pleasy being wolves. Good job.
Aces village? Yeah that surprised me too
Good job wolves!
Vissy being a busser was unexpected
Aprils and pleasy being wolves. Good job.
Aces village? Yeah that surprised me too
Good job wolves!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah seriously, well done, wolves!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like, I want to be clear - I don't have an issue with losing to wolves, and wolves, you played a great game, clearly. Congrats.
But I'm really, really disappointed overall by village. Including myself, but at least I know I was TRYING.
Bussing makes everything complicated, that's why they'll never be trusted again
Hope the newest wolf aka vetschools is super pleased cause she got to do all the killing the last few days 

Wow just wow. The 3 I trusted the most.Night 5/Final Write-Up
![]()
Morning came quickly. Like, real quick.
An incinerated corpse was found.
Dead is @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanillager
The crew members gathered, thoroughly confused.
"I really wanted to die last night. I can't stand this madness anymore!" supershorty exclaimed.
"Oh, there, there. We wanted to save you for last. We thought you deserved it."
![]()
Dead are @Dinashadow , @alleycat03 , and @supershorty - Pirates, vanillagers
VILLAGE IS OVER-POWERED - WOLVES WINNNNNNN
3 players remain
5. @Aprilthearab - Dragon, vanilla wolf
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Dragon, vanilla wolf
14. @Viscernable - Dragon, vanilla wolf
Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
13. @kraskadva - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
18. @Acehunter123 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
2. @Dinashadow - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
4. @supershorty - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
8. @alleycat03 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~
I’m so mad at myself ugh
I think I see the bias of these mountainous games for wolves but man, they must sweat so much. constantly waiting to be voted out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol congrats woofs
And congrats on never getting credit for any wolves you vote for ever again 😉
And congrats on never getting credit for any wolves you vote for ever again 😉
I'm particularly proud of and pleased with the new players getting to flex their analysis and thinking skills!!!
good job pleasey! I had small suspicions of you, but I never would have gone there
Great game, wolves. Disappointed in my performance, but you all did a fantastic job
ThANK UOU I TRIED SO HARDgood job pleasey! I had small suspicions of you, but I never would have gone there
Thanks for sticking it out for your team!!!Great game, wolves. Disappointed in my performance, but you all did a fantastic job
@supershorty I hope you don't feel too down. I had a lot of fun villaging with you. I'm glad you decided not to yeet me lol.
I only cleared you after I died and flipped village and you were still quoting me susing something I said like I was still alive and a suspect lolI’m so mad at myself ugh
Yeah... vissy being a busser... 🤔
I'm hoping for vissy to wolf together with staggs, mizzy and SOV now

I'm hoping for vissy to wolf together with staggs, mizzy and SOV now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You all had 3 wolves on the board on D1, and what's the quickest way to clear 2 of them? Bus the third!
We were dying and genny just came in, rolled her eyes at us, threw herself in front of the bus, and basically single-handedly turned us from the most suspicious players to the village bloc. What a game.Yeah... vissy being a busser... 🤔
I'm hoping for vissy to wolf together with staggs, mizzy and SOV now![]()
You all had 3 wolves on the board on D1, and what's the quickest way to clear 2 of them? Bus the third!
Yeah @holdthemayo suspected this in the tot chat.
But aces was so wolfy that i thought he and aprils were both wolves +/- dina, alleys, pleasy, krasky.
Vissy being wolf...
Yeah, and then y'all had to keep up the facade for several looooong days. Great job!!!We were dying and genny just came in, rolled her eyes at us, threw herself in front of the bus, and basically single-handedly turned us from the most suspicious players to the village bloc. What a game.
@Acehunter123 wow you were right this whole time!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 119K