There Be Basics WW 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don’t Misvote/Misyeet on Day 5 Yeet Tally

kras (5) - supershorty, Dina, alleycat, Viscernable, vetschools
Acehunter ()
supershorty (1) - kras
Dina (1) - Acehunter

7/8

Leading: @kraskadva

Missing: @Aprilthearab

B1A0768C-A6A9-4BA6-83D6-46DE89870FBC.gif

Yeet/Vote closing at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Friday, 2/12/2021 (~2.75 hours)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I wanted to think about the Kras yeet before I jumped on, especially because it seemed like everyone was okay with the Kras yeet except Kras and I was worried it would be another landslide villager misyeet. Now that Ace has jumped on and has put his vote elsewhere, kras/ace still makes sense.

Yeet Kras

Reactions: 2 users
Omg dude I quoted them into this thread, can you at least pretend to try? I know you're losing your packmate and you're not sure what to do, but come on.
I just analyzed and read through your post. I can see your position with regards to the votes on me, however I have a different interpretation. The votes on me while decent in number waned and shifted over to someone else. I feel rather than have the vote not mean anything they decided to go with the rest of the group and add onto the one with the most suspicion in the end. The most recent cycle confused even me regarding not following through on voting for me, but I can't help but feel its either due to losing momentum towards getting me yeeted due to an increase in pressure on Lainey or because they genuinely think after the recent slew of misyeets that I am actually a noob as she referenced earlier in this page. I can't shake the feeling of deja vu that Kras will be innocent just seeming super suspicious like the three before her.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just analyzed and read through your post. I can see your position with regards to the votes on me, however I have a different interpretation. The votes on me while decent in number waned and shifted over to someone else.
This is not a different interpretation, it's literally what happened.
I feel rather than have the vote not mean anything they decided to go with the rest of the group and add onto the one with the most suspicion in the end. The most recent cycle confused even me regarding not following through on voting for me, but I can't help but feel its either due to losing momentum towards getting me yeeted due to an increase in pressure on Lainey or because they genuinely think after the recent slew of misyeets that I am actually a noob as she referenced earlier in this page.
Or you're her packmate and now that we're sussing you both, she had to try to change the narrative.

Hey, whatever happened to your pro-village promises from yesterday? We're still waiting on that.

I am not going to support the pressure yeet of another suspicious person by those who wish to mislead the group into yeeting another villager. Even with the posts I have seen and read through I can't help but feel this pressure is by the wolves and not by the village. I don't want to base my judgements off of how one person acts in one game as it may be greatly different in this one similar to why I dont like Dina's post above where she claims she isn't playing a wolf as you can tell by her play being different to how she has been in prior games. Really dont like that mindset.

I am not going to support the pressure yeet of another suspicious person by those who wish to mislead the group into yeeting another villager.
Last night you were reading me as village, supposedly. Has that changed?

What evidence would convince you of someone's wolfyness other than dead people contingency yeeting them?

I don't want to base my judgements off of how one person acts in one game as it may be greatly different in this one
Ok but I'm telling you it's not, and provided quotes to prove it.

I don't care if you move your vote, I'm just trying to understand your logic.

I am not going to support the pressure yeet of another suspicious person by those who wish to mislead the group into yeeting another villager. Even with the posts I have seen and read through I can't help but feel this pressure is by the wolves and not by the village. I don't want to base my judgements off of how one person acts in one game as it may be greatly different in this one similar to why I dont like Dina's post above where she claims she isn't playing a wolf as you can tell by her play being different to how she has been in prior games. Really dont like that mindset.
1- its not a pressure yeet, p yeeting is like moving yout vote to someone to get answers (unless im wrong lol)
2- if you think the majority of the sus comes from wolves, are you saying you're sus'ing shorty?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been leaning towards 3 wolves total for reasons I stated a while ago
Idk, if a wolf is stating we’re in mylo I’m inclined to think we are. Wolves don’t lie for lying’s sake, they do it strategically, and I think it’s almost always strategic for wolves to make village underestimate their numbers. I’m reading this as more of a slip of “whoops forgot I could try to make them think they have another day to find a wolf and talked about mylo without thinking about it”. I don’t know why a villager would be be so sure it’s mylo that it doesn’t appear to occur to them to consider otherwise.

Reactions: 1 users
Idk, if a wolf is stating we’re in mylo I’m inclined to think we are. Wolves don’t lie for lying’s sake, they do it strategically, and I think it’s almost always strategic for wolves to make village underestimate their numbers. I’m reading this as more of a slip of “whoops forgot I could try to make them think they have another day to find a wolf and talked about mylo without thinking about it”. I don’t know why a villager would be be so sure it’s mylo that it doesn’t appear to occur to them to consider otherwise.
Who else would you have in the POE?

I'm inclined to discount what kras says about MYLO just because it seems to be one of her go-tos to bring up when she's wolfing and under pressure, but you raise a good point here.

I actually went back to the noob game she wolfed in about 2 years ago because that was the last game I remembered her wolfing (besides emoji). And she brought up *ylo in there too. To be fair I haven't checked if she's done it in a game she's been village, but I'm not aware of a game where she was village until end game
I thought she was around in muppets endgame so I went to see if talked about it there, since there was so much discussion about the significance of mylo on the last couple days. She was yeeted the day before, though, so no info there.

Who else would you have in the POE?

I'm inclined to discount what kras says about MYLO just because it seems to be one of her go-tos to bring up when she's wolfing and under pressure, but you raise a good point here.
Dina comes to mind, but I don’t remember how early she got on to pushing kras, so might be the same problem there as with alley (plus the ace vote of both when there was very nearly a tie). If we rule those two out (I’m not quite there yet because I could see a hard bus happening if both kras and ace are wolves, which I believe to be the case), then it’s time to look hard at the rest of the sloth wagon. Not sure where yet.

• Hmm
Dina comes to mind, but I don’t remember how early she got on to pushing kras, so might be the same problem there as with alley (plus the ace vote of both when there was very nearly a tie). If we rule those two out (I’m not quite there yet because I could see a hard bus happening if both kras and ace are wolves, which I believe to be the case), then it’s time to look hard at the rest of the sloth wagon. Not sure where yet.
Dina placed her kras vote this morning at 10:57, she was the third vote/second vote to count (since sunshine contingency yeeted overnight but then was NKed). Alley placed hers 1 minute later at 10:58.

Me neither, cuz the vets are usually around to yeet me off earlier to avoid exactly this scenario
Hence why you killed them.

Twice wolfed to endgame and never villager to endgame... who wants to bet this is the exception to the pattern? :heckyeah:

Idk, if a wolf is stating we’re in mylo I’m inclined to think we are. Wolves don’t lie for lying’s sake, they do it strategically
I do agree with this and with the reasoning that you already provided, but I want to say that I think an alternative strategic approach would be to bring up MYLO when it's not actually the case if she's reasonably sure that a wolf would get yeeted today and wanted to sow any distrust in the vote. I think that's a real possibility today - get village panicked enough about how important this vote is, and then use that to misdirect it yet again.

Dina placed her kras vote this morning at 10:57, she was the third vote/second vote to count (since sunshine contingency yeeted overnight but then was NKed). Alley placed hers 1 minute later at 10:58.
I’ll be looking at their posts around when we started really suspecting kras, then. I think we’ll get more info from how hard they were pushing, when, what new points they brought up, etc than from their votes. Might not get to it tonight because I have schoolwork I should really get done.

Acehunter has been insanely busy today since 7 with classes, class work, and microbiology research... I only just got a break but its not very long. My suspicions aren't great tbh I really thought Lainey was a wolf based on her posts and especially her interractions with everyone. I'm really starting to question my suspicion on Kras as well based in the same reason that the yeet looks so good and right. Worried he may flip village and surprise everyone including myself just like Lainey. Can't help but feel severe deja vu. Based on Crays previous suspicion and other muddled and varied suspicions and comments I'm curious what may happen if anything to this proposition... Yeet Dinashadow

So you're just going to come in and last minute and sheep a cray read that she sheeped from other players to yeet me?

I personally don't see any connection especially given how hard she has tried to have me yeeted. Wouldn't make any sense, we are not compatible in the slightest and it seems more like kras has given up at this point. Much like Lainey, Msp, and even sloth at one point. Makes me really nervous about possible village flip tbh.

It's called covering her tracks in case she gets yeeted, so it makes you less sus tomorrow if she flips wolf and you're also a wolf. Like I said earlier and what shorty has said to you too, she never put a vote on you when you were in danger and yesterday she just upped and changed her mind and put you in her village reads.

And what do you expect her as a wolf to do? What would you do if you were kras in this situation and a wolf? She already went back and forth with me and shorty. Genny didn't fight that hard either and people were piling on her, hence why I switched my vote to april, for the exact same reason you don't think kras is a wolf now.

Vote history night 1 voted for April instead of Genny late vote. A bit strange in my opinion she didn't vote for genny almost as if she was last minute trying to waffle April who I've already established in my previous posts I believe is a villager.

This post makes me uncomfortable especially when she even admits she thinks she's suspicious but "this isn't how I play wolf" is her defense which honestly doesn't sound too good. She then redirects back to putting pressure on an Alley/Lainey duo which after the Lainey flip makes me even more suspicious that she's trying to musdirect suspicion away from herself and back onto village.

And what am I supposed to say when a bunch of people for susing for voting on the wrong wagon D1 when I'm village? I acknowledged it and discussed it in length and then I moved on and tried to actually wolf-hunt. You're more than welcome to go read past game where I wolfed just like we did with kras to try to prove your point.

I'll happily supply you with every single game.

She also had Dina primed as a suspect enough to actually yeet her... may be worth revisiting?
“Primed as a suspect” sounds like you know she isn’t guilty lol.

Kras/ace/alley????? pack

• Haha
  • Hmm

And I really don't like your mindset of coming in her two hours before yeet to throw shade on people who have been trying to find wolves all day. If you don't like the votes being placed then don't vote there and present your reasonings.

I was going to say to sow mistrust and doubt but shorty already did that. Or it's just her "wolf tell" and she subconsciously goes to the regardless. Idk I didn't notice the yeet title so I might be wrong about only 2 more wolves. I just usually expect mods to announce it more obviously if they're going to

Also regarding the shaky WIFOM reasoning that I'm a wolf because cray contingency yeeted me and then got NK'd. I can say that you, @Acehunter123, set up that kill after she did that to then try to get me yeeted later. You see how this is circular logic that doesn't work?

Oh! I had one more point about kras not 'fighting hard enough'. If this is indeed *ylo like she thinks and she is village she should be fighting hard to not be misyeeted. If it is *ylo she has more at stake right now as a villager than a wolf.

But also I find that villagers who are getting misyeeted get just as angry as wolves can. You can look at shorty's reaction to getting misyeeted D1 last game as an example sorry again shorty

• Haha
But also I find that villagers who are getting misyeeted get just as angry as wolves can. You can look at shorty's reaction to getting misyeeted D1 last game as an example sorry again shorty
The first appearance of rage!shorty :laugh:

and then muttering salty things to myself in dead chat like a lunatic lolol what a game

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Don’t Misvote/Misyeet on Day 5 Yeet Tally

kras (6) - supershorty, Dina, alleycat, Viscernable, vetschools. April
Acehunter ()
supershorty (1) - kras
Dina (1) - Acehunter

8/8

Leading: @kraskadva

Missing: —-

EB38843E-B0DB-4633-AB5D-0130C8292A33.gif

Yeet/Vote closing at 10pm Eastern, TODAY, Friday, 2/12/2021 (~42 minutes)

Last edited:
  • Care
Oh! I had one more point about kras not 'fighting hard enough'. If this is indeed *ylo like she thinks and she is village she should be fighting hard to not be misyeeted. If it is *ylo she has more at stake right now as a villager than a wolf.

Angrier, even. I don’t know if AM just means anger directed into aggressive wolfhunting when she says “anger is pro-village”, but if someone’s frustration or rage at being yeeted rings genuine that always gives me pause about a yeet. I know I didn’t feel nearly as mad about being yeeted as a wolf as I did as a villager.

Kras’s frustration has not sounded genuine, if that’s not clear. More eye-rolling and throwing shade on people suspecting her than the anger of someone who knows they’re being yeeted wrongly.

Angrier, even. I don’t know if AM just means anger directed into aggressive wolfhunting when she says “anger is pro-village”, but if someone’s frustration or rage at being yeeted rings genuine that always gives me pause about a yeet. I know I didn’t feel nearly as mad about being yeeted as a wolf as I did as a villager.

Kras’s frustration has not sounded genuine, if that’s not clear. More eye-rolling and throwing shade on people suspecting her than the anger of someone who knows they’re being yeeted wrongly.
I do not take WW anywhere near as seriously as that, so no, I'm not angry - I know why I'm getting yeeted. And I know that nothing I say about it being a misyeet at this point is gonna be believed, so I'd just rather go do other things while we wait for this to close out and the wolves to win.

Kras, your dedication to keeping up the "I'm being misyeeted" thing is admirable. Truly. I'm not being sarcastic.

I was impressed when genny kept it up even after yeet closed, too.

I have no idea what’s happened the past few pages, but I’m here and feeling pretty confident in my Kras vote.

My parents came to town unexpectedly today AND they told me they scheduled me my first Covid shot for this afternoon. It’s been a whirlwind of a day.

• Wow
So far I’ve just had some slight arm pain and a bit of tiredness, but they consider phone use in front of them rude, so I haven’t been able to check the thread.

I think Kras is a wolf backed into a corner, and I really dislike that she’s just been trying to distract us with mylo talk. Especially since kaydubs didn’t say anything about it

Not sure exactly how I’m feeling with Kras/ace being a pack, but I like the theory of Kras subtly bussing ace for most of the game, but not voting for him when it really mattered

So far I’ve just had some slight arm pain and a bit of tiredness, but they consider phone use in front of them rude, so I haven’t been able to check the thread.
Pfizer or Moderna?

Definitely seems like a lot of squabbling from the speed reading I’ve done so far. Did ace ever show up with his reads? Haven’t seen them yet
He showed up briefly but I think saying he showed up with reads would be a stretch.

• Hmm
Pfizer or Moderna?
Moderna! My mom and sister got Pfizer a few weeks ago, and my dad got his moderna shot with me today (the main reason they came was because there were vaccine openings in my town but not where my parents lived)

IVE BEEN TRYINF TO GET RECEPTION FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES WHY IS TARGET CINDERBLOCKS?!!!!!
I’m trying to be here for yeet but my reception is so bad:(

• Care
He showed up briefly but I think saying he showed up with reads would be a stretch.
Hm that’s something to consider for sure. I’ll hopefully get there soon, but I’m really interested in seeing Kras flip wolf

Hm that’s something to consider for sure. I’ll hopefully get there soon, but I’m really interested in seeing Kras flip wolf
In summary, he accused me and Dina of being wolves (without actually saying that), said the kras vote wasn't justified, and then voted to yeet Dina based on a contingency vote Cray made ages ago. It was cute.

• Wow
Just dropping these back here for y'all to consider once the writeup is posted
So for everybody else... when I flip village tonight, if by some miracle there are only 2 wolves and you get a chance to yeet again tomorrow, keep these previous 2 pages in mind and vote accordingly if you actually want a village win

LOL “when I flip village”
You’ll flip wolf. Then either Dina, Vissy, or I will get killed overnight, and Ace will get yeeted tomorrow.

You guys played a great game, but village is BACK.

This is gonna look really bad for you in T-4h...

• Care
And then he bounced, although it's unknown how much of that was due to IRL busy status and how much of it was that pleasy and I were asking him questions he didn't want to answer. And he was long gone by the time Dina started asking him questions.