There Be Basics WW & Speed WW signups and discussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a goodreads account where I keep all my read and to read books

Pretty sure my to read list is pushing 1000
Aaaand my physical to read bookshelf has like 80 books on it whoops

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
There's a really great used book (and other stuff) store here. Actually went there with a zoo clinician and resident when I was on my zoo rotation, because the clinician was about to go on a trip and wanted airplane books lol

I...might have walked out with 5 books

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a goodreads account where I keep all my read and to read books

Pretty sure my to read list is pushing 1000
Aaaand my physical to read bookshelf has like 80 books on it whoops
I used to use my goodreads account a lot more back in middle school. I cringe thinking about some of the books I probably reviewed :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Lol can we talk about this SDN posting leaderboard I’ve never looked at before but just got a notification about?

50EE474F-2715-46E0-81E5-1381A5A91535.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I have no idea if this is going to work because I've never tried to give editing access to anyone with the link before, but anyone who wants to jump on my books spreadsheet, try this link!

Anyone is welcome to add books and/or a column for yourself if you want to!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I have no idea if this is going to work because I've never tried to give editing access to anyone with the link before, but anyone who wants to jump on my books spreadsheet, try this link!

Anyone is welcome to add books and/or a column for yourself if you want to!
*cracks knuckles* time to get this list to 1000

(well not right now...later when I don't have a million things to do. gotta be responsible.)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 1 user