Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have a cyst on your face and are scheduled for surgery to get rid of it, by all means, pop it in front of a mirror, at home, with your "friend" videotaping.
Be sure to say "I swear to god, I'm not going to need the surgery" while your friends retch in the background.
Then, wait a week - by which time you will have a fairly large staph infection taking up a quarter of your face (that's a bad thing, right?) - and take a picture.
Since you're in the younger generation, by all means, post it on the Internet. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e240c00440
This may be fairly disturbing, but I'm sure you folks have seen worse. The retching and flying pus might get to you though.
Best part of the video is the picture of the staph infection (including a good bit of swelling around his eye) at the very end. I'm no doctor, but do ya think that could of been cleared up with only antibiotics? 😉
BTW, this thread - Awesome. Sad in some parts (the wife of the burned soldier was pretty depressing)
Be sure to say "I swear to god, I'm not going to need the surgery" while your friends retch in the background.
Then, wait a week - by which time you will have a fairly large staph infection taking up a quarter of your face (that's a bad thing, right?) - and take a picture.
Since you're in the younger generation, by all means, post it on the Internet. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e240c00440
This may be fairly disturbing, but I'm sure you folks have seen worse. The retching and flying pus might get to you though.
Best part of the video is the picture of the staph infection (including a good bit of swelling around his eye) at the very end. I'm no doctor, but do ya think that could of been cleared up with only antibiotics? 😉
BTW, this thread - Awesome. Sad in some parts (the wife of the burned soldier was pretty depressing)
