Those who haven't got their scores yet

Started by SCCpharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SCCpharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that the scores were mailed out from San Antonio, TX and so far people from CA have posted getting their scores. I live in AZ, right in between those two states and I haven't got my score yet...so what states haven't got their scores yet? anyone else in AZ?
 
I still havent gotten mine yet and I've been checking the mail and this board obsessively. Oh yea, and I'm in arizona too, phx area. Sucks. I know someone in Dallas who hasnt gotten her scores yet either. Good luck. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SCCpharm said:
I know that the scores were mailed out from San Antonio, TX and so far people from CA have posted getting their scores. I live in AZ, right in between those two states and I haven't got my score yet...so what states haven't got their scores yet? anyone else in AZ?


I am in dallas but i have not recvd my scores yet, i am not concerned tho coz i got admission into Temple.