SCCpharm

10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Cali
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I know that the scores were mailed out from San Antonio, TX and so far people from CA have posted getting their scores. I live in AZ, right in between those two states and I haven't got my score yet...so what states haven't got their scores yet? anyone else in AZ?

x17lilac17x

Sun Devil
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I still havent gotten mine yet and I've been checking the mail and this board obsessively. Oh yea, and I'm in arizona too, phx area. Sucks. I know someone in Dallas who hasnt gotten her scores yet either. Good luck. :)

About the Ads

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
SCCpharm said:
I know that the scores were mailed out from San Antonio, TX and so far people from CA have posted getting their scores. I live in AZ, right in between those two states and I haven't got my score yet...so what states haven't got their scores yet? anyone else in AZ?

I am in dallas but i have not recvd my scores yet, i am not concerned tho coz i got admission into Temple.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.