B
BelleMD2B
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone applying here? I thought I'd start a thread for us to keep up to date with apps/interviews/etc. since the other Jefferson threads have become a great source of general info.
TJU is at the top of my list given the way their curriculum has been structured, school arranged IPPEs through out the year (vs. self arranged, during the summer), and part of a major health system.
My stats aren't off the charts stellar, but I think they are acceptable enough to get me an interview
:
- GPA: 3.4
- sGPA: 3.5
- PCAT: 80 composite
- Non-traditional applicant (career change) - No pharmacy experience, but 13 years in finance.
- Decent amount of ECs/volunteering.
- Other schools applying to: U of Maryland, Campbell, Pitt, SCCP
Anyone else out there?
TJU is at the top of my list given the way their curriculum has been structured, school arranged IPPEs through out the year (vs. self arranged, during the summer), and part of a major health system.
My stats aren't off the charts stellar, but I think they are acceptable enough to get me an interview
:- GPA: 3.4
- sGPA: 3.5
- PCAT: 80 composite
- Non-traditional applicant (career change) - No pharmacy experience, but 13 years in finance.
- Decent amount of ECs/volunteering.
- Other schools applying to: U of Maryland, Campbell, Pitt, SCCP
Anyone else out there?
I do know from my friend (who was accepted last year) that the supp is apparently very easy? He said it was one of the easiest and shortest ones that he had to complete. Not sure if that's a good thing but at least we won't be crunched for time on it.
)