You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got my interview invite today! I can go either this Saturday or next Saturday. I'm so excited
Congrats!
Thank you! I'm going to read up on the school interviews and just remind myself that I will do fine. All of you talk about how laid back the interview process is so I'm not going to stress and just enjoy the moment lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted today!

Accepted today!![]()
Congrats! See you in the fall!
I will officially be attending Jeff in the fall.
👍I will officially be attending Jeff in the fall.
Hey Guys,
If you don't mind sharing some information...How are you planning on paying for Tuition? I'm pretty sure Graduate School Students don't receive Pell Grants. Are there any other Grants we can get, maybe from Jefferson? I'd hate to get a loan for the entire tuition bill for the next 4 years. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. 🙂
If you don't mind sharing some information...How are you planning on paying for Tuition? I'm pretty sure Graduate School Students don't receive Pell Grants. Are there any other Grants we can get, maybe from Jefferson? I'd hate to get a loan for the entire tuition bill for the next 4 years. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. 🙂
Hi everyone. I got accepted to a school closer to home so I'm going to give up my seat at Jefferson. Sucks that I gotta lose my deposit. What's the best way to give up my seat at Jefferson?
If there is an email address provided (check your package info), send an email to the admissions office stating your declining admissions. Also, state in the email if they require a formal decline letter via snail mail or is the email sufficient.
Losing the $1000 deposit does sucks.....good luck! 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone that got accepted. Chem2pharm, you mentioned that you were going to read up on the school interviews to prepare. Obviously, it worked out for you. I am clueless about interviewing and interview questions.Accepted today!![]()
Can anyone share some knowledge on how I can prepare for their interview? I'm more nervous about it than I was preparing for the PCAT.