****tmdsas 2013****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am pretty sure you need to have your DAT scores before schools consider you for interviews.

Thanks. Thats what I thought too. So gotta wait it out.

Members don't see this ad.

OMFG GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!

School: Baylor
Notification Date: 07-17-12
Method: E-mail
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out-date: June 15
Appilcation completion date: June 4
GPA (Science, overall) 3.35, 3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17) : 21/20/19/22/none

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview as well, that was ridiculously fast

submit date: 6/25/2012
tmdsas transmit date: 7/12/2012
interview notification date: 7/17/2012

talk about fast

stats: AA 20
TS 20
RC 21
PAT 20
GPA 3.87
sGPA 3.86

talk about fast

TS 20
RC 21
PAT 20
GPA 3.87
sGPA 3.86

Which school?

OMFG GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!

School: Baylor
Notification Date: 07-17-12
Method: E-mail
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out-date: June 15
Appilcation completion date: June 4
GPA (Science, overall) 3.35, 3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17) : 21/20/19/22/none

CONGRATSSSS!! I've got almost similar stats, taking the DATs this August hopefully I'll get an interview from Baylor too :xf:

talk about fast

TS 20
RC 21
PAT 20
GPA 3.87
sGPA 3.86

What interview dates were you offered at Baylor if you dont mind asking

So If I get verified this Friday, will tmdsas send my app to schools on the same day?
What if I am verified on Monday? will I have to wait till Friday for the app to be sent out to schools, or they send it on the same day they verify?

Does the tmdsas review applications based on when you submitted the app or when they received your payment? My application fee was received 2 days after my submission date.

Does the tmdsas review applications based on when you submitted the app or when they received your payment? My application fee was received 2 days after my submission date.

They review by the date on which ur payment was received.

You can see the status under your account. As of today it says:
"We are currently processing applications whose application fee was received on July 6, 2012."

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit yours?
I submitted mine on 7/8 and the fee was received on 7/11

Submitted mine on 7/6 and mailed the fee through Priority mail on the same day.
They received it on 7/9.

Last edited:
Nothing from Houston. Not even an "application received" e-mail.

I just got an "application received" e-mail from Houston

Bahaha Houston got me good. I thought it was an interview e-mail.

I'm thinking about calling the Texas schools up and telling them that I think they "forgot" to send out my interview invite. What do you guys think????

When did you submit your app and have everything compete by?

Any word on Houston interview invites?

Hey!!

Have San Antonio interview on the 6th and Baylor's on the 15, but only got a "we got your app!" email from Houston!

I've heard they are really slow compared to the other two, so maybe we should look for end of August/September interview dates?!

I HATE WAITING!!!

Is there any fee attached to Baylor secondary?...i submit it yesterday ..but did not see and fee details.

My message appeared twice so i am deleting it here....

sent to schools on 5/23/12

I don't see any problem with contacting them to see. My friends dental school application cycle was sort of like that. He had good gpa 3.5 and good dat ~21 AA. Everybody else received interviews and he didnt until a month later. He just sat back and waiting patiently and got 2 interview invites within the same week. He applied super early on too (like late May). He got accepted in the end. :)

I'm sure they go through the same applications over and over again.

I wouldn't worry just yet. It's still very early on. :thumbup:

What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

My app was sent on Monday. I received a confirmation from baylor. Should I be worried that the other two haven't sent a confirmation yet?

I got a "received" application from Baylor like 6 weeks before I heard anything from San Antonio. Still haven't heard anything from Houston.

My app was sent on Monday. I received a confirmation from baylor. Should I be worried that the other two haven't sent a confirmation yet?

Baylor sends a confirmation email almost immediately. SA and Houston take a bit longer... I got confirmation emails from SA and Houston about a month after Baylor.

How long does it take for TMDSAS to process your DAT scores?

Houston is already sending out interview invites?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The only Houston invite I have seen is the one for NeoSmiles on the official interview/acceptance/rejection thread

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=930561&page=2

I wouldn't fret. This is the only one I have seen. I have noticed that we usually get our interview invitations the same day so I'm basing when I get mine off of what you post, Capitan2011. Ha

I think he means application notification and not interviews.

I don't see any problem with contacting them to see. My friends dental school application cycle was sort of like that. He had good gpa 3.5 and good dat ~21 AA. Everybody else received interviews and he didnt until a month later. He just sat back and waiting patiently and got 2 interview invites within the same week. He applied super early on too (like late May). He got accepted in the end. :)

I'm sure they go through the same applications over and over again.

I wouldn't worry just yet. It's still very early on. :thumbup:

What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

Firstly, telling the schools they forgot to send me an interview invite was a joke, haha. But I am contemplating calling and seeing what's up at some point down the road. My stats aren't stellar by any means so I'm not expecting an interview from a boatload of schools, I just thought the in-states were my best bet.

3.55 ogpa
3.14 TMDSAS sgpa / 3.19 AADSAS sgpa
19TS/19AA/25PAT/none below 17

I figure ill be waiting for interviews a little bit longer than most, but I'm hopeful! haha

I would like to retract my interview notifications for Houston and San Antonio..definitely got too happy and thought this was about notifications of application receptions. Sorry for my error...only interview so far is Baylor. Will be more conscious of my responses. Not sure when Houston gives out interview..typically they are the last ones. Congrats to all that have received interviews!!

My Apologies, again.

I would like to retract my interview notifications for Houston and San Antonio..definitely got too happy and thought this was about notifications of application receptions. Sorry for my error...only interview so far is Baylor. Will be more conscious of my responses. Not sure when Houston gives out interview..typically they are the last ones. Congrats to all that have received interviews!!

My Apologies, again.

Don't apologize. It was worth the excitement. :banana: