This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can do them. I've started a couple of them from the main interview page :)

Awesome! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know that there is a Texas A&M College of Dentistry Class of 2024 discussion thread, but has anybody seen anything for the other Texas schools? If not, anybody want to start one?

Does that count as leadership experience:unsure:

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone get a confirmation email from a&m saying they received your app? I got one from San Antonio and Houston, but not Dallas.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a confirmation email from a&m saying they received your app? I got one from San Antonio and Houston, but not Dallas.
Yes, you should receive an e-mail about completing the secondary application. After that, you should get a confirmation that your app is complete

Yes, you should receive an e-mail about completing the secondary application. After that, you should get a confirmation that your app is complete

I just double checked and I got an email a couple weeks ago saying they received my TMDSAS app (doesn't say complete but I'm pretty sure it is), but nothing about the secondary though. I submitted my secondary a couple days later anyway through their website/portal. I guess I shouldn't email asking if they have everything now.

I just double checked and I got an email a couple weeks ago saying they received my TMDSAS app (doesn't say complete but I'm pretty sure it is), but nothing about the secondary though. I submitted my secondary a couple days later anyway through their website/portal. I guess I shouldn't email asking if they have everything now.
You could email Ms. Pledger just to be sure :) I don’t think it would hurt

I also only got notification that my TMDSAS app was received, but none for the secondary

Does anyone know how often interview invites go out? Is it every 2 weeks until november or so?

Applied to San Antonio in July. Got the email that they received my application (AADSAS) in July.
Heard there are no supplemental fee or application.

Has anyone heard from the school since the email they sent out?
Some people have gotten invites. Check out their thread. ***The Official UTHSCSA Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does anyone know when (maybe month-wise) they send out majority of the interviews? Is it normal to have no interviews so far :/

Does anyone know when (maybe month-wise) they send out majority of the interviews? Is it normal to have no interviews so far :/
I submitted back when the application first opened and just heard back from Dallas and San Antonio last week with interviews, so they could still be coming. You haven't got a rejection, so that is promising.

Is it normal to hear back from one school early august and nothing else?

They told us but I completely forgot the reason tbh. Haha. I think they will still have the same number of interview days though. They’re gonna interview for an extra week or two in the spring.
So there’s still hope for me! I’m a reapplicant and can only attend A&M. I’m going on a second cycle of being ghosted.

I checked my PCR and it has all the pre reqs listed but it shows in the top left corner that the PCR has not been validated. Is this an issue?
My undergrad GPA doesn't need to be updated with Fall 2019/Spring 2020 grades since I graduated May 2019.

Does anyone have updated stats about acceptance rates after an interview? (Not the 2017 excel doc)

For those still waiting for A&M interviews we have 3 interview dates left this cycle. Jan 22th,24th and 29th.

Reactions: 2 users
So there’s still hope for me! I’m a reapplicant and can only attend A&M. I’m going on a second cycle of being ghosted.
First cycle applicant here. So do they just ghost you, or do they eventually send a rejection email?