1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

TMDSAS: Evaluation form with letter of rec and interfolio?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sliceofbread136, Jun 11, 2012.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. sliceofbread136

sliceofbread136 5+ Year Member

Nov 5, 2011
    So I had my letter writers submit my LORs to interfolio. I'm trying to get my letters sent in through TMDSAS, and there is this goofy evaluation letter they say I need to have? How do I get this sent with my letters on interfolio? Should I send this evaluation form to the professors and have them upload it with the old letter and resubmit it?

Help is appreciated, I am very confused :(

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Xcellerator

Xcellerator ASA Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 9, 2009
    You do not need the form if you are using Interfolio to send your letters for TMDSAS.

4. sliceofbread136

Nov 5, 2011
    Now I'm reading that this form doesn't have to be done? Does this negatively impact me? Why is this so convoluted?

5. sliceofbread136

Nov 5, 2011
    Are you 100% sure? That would be super.