This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SilverLiningSparkle

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the TMDSAS give you a report at some point letting you know what they consider your GPA? I have it all calculated but I'd like to know for sure that I did everything correctly
 
If it's anything like AMCAS you'll be able to view a final PDF version of the app that'll have your GPAs presented
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I had a question regarding GPA on TMDSAS. I took a class over the summer that did not positively affect my GPA. If I do not report the grade until later, like november when peak interviewing is complete, would that be ok? Or does not reporting a grade stop me from getting an interview? Make my file incomplete?
Thank you so much!