Toledo e-mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nick_carraway

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Time to reveal my neuroses. My app to Toledo was complete in early September and I received this e-mail today. Did a lot of others receive this same message? Should I be encouraged that they're still reviewing me?

"Your application to the University of Toledo College of Medicine is complete and still under review for an interview decision. We are scheduled to interview through mid-April so it could be several more weeks before all interview decisions are made."

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same e-mail...I guess it means that they're still reviewing and they should notify soon if you're rejected or invited for interview. I would guess they finish scheduling all the interviews in the end of January, thats why they sent that e-mail.

I got the same e-mail...I guess it means that they're still reviewing and they should notify soon if you're rejected or invited for interview. I would guess they finish scheduling all the interviews in the end of January, thats why they sent that e-mail.

I got the same e-mail today as well. Anyone get this in the past?

Members don't see this ad :)
i got the email as well. the funny thing is that i don't even remember applying there:rolleyes:

Yeah the fact that they finish scheduling for April in "several more weeks" is pretty disappointing. <stares nervously at rejection pile>

Good luck!! Hopefully you'll get one of those spots...

I got this email today and I am very interested in the school. Ohio resident with a 29R, 3.5 gpa from a top 15 school, with no interviews. What could I do to improve my chances here? I´ve got some good ec´s too, just not gettin´any love :(. I was complete in september.

I got this email today and I am very interested in the school. Ohio resident with a 29R, 3.5 gpa from a top 15 school, with no interviews. What could I do to improve my chances here? I´ve got some good ec´s too, just not gettin´any love :(. I was complete in september.

couldn't hurt to sent letters of interest. they do like those.