You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Toledo
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 really bummed tooGot placed on Alternate List. Interviewed 12/6 and OOS. Really bummed out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1169403
OOS A. Dec II
are you Medstart or regular decision+1 really bummed too
are you Medstart or regular decisionJust got the A! Interviewed 12/7, IS
Did you apply regular decision or MedStart?Got placed on Alternate List. Interviewed 12/6 and OOS. Really bummed out.
Regular M.D.Did you apply regular decision or MedStart?
Did you apply regular decision or MedStart?OOS A. Dec II
Did you apply regular decision or MedStart?IS A!!! interviewed 11/21
sethomas
Full Member
Regular. I'm pretty sure all the MedStart folks get their decisions at the same time at the end of MarchDid you apply regular decision or MedStart?
Anyone know if they're still sending out IIs?
I received one on 2/19. There were 3 dates left in March as optionsAnyone know if they're still sending out IIs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
anymore iis?
anAvacado....thanks
Full Member
How often do they release decisions?
Does this school do silent rejections? Haven't heard anything since August.
firelordazula00
Full Member
I called to ask about iis and was told that they're going to continue to send out invitations through the end of March for interviews in Aprilanymore iis?
How are all my MedStart people feeling?
Did you get accepted into MedStart?How are all my MedStart people feeling?
Nervous ngl just waiting to hear a response. Been working on my AMCAS app as a backupHow are all my MedStart people feeling?
what was you application stats for medstart?Nervous ngl just waiting to hear a response. Been working on my AMCAS app as a backup
Nova_Nation_1618
Full Member
OOS A! 🙂 Interviewed 11/30 and placed on AL 02/26.
omg, crying!!! OOS A!! Was on the AL as of 2/26.
omg! Just saw this!! Whoohoo! So happy for you!+1 OOS A With zero ties to Toledo/and or Ohio. Was placed on AL on 02/26.
Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats?+1 OOS A With zero ties to Toledo/and or Ohio. Was placed on AL on 02/26.
Are you MedStart or regular?omg, crying!!! OOS A!! Was on the AL as of 2/26.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you MedStart or regular?+1 OOS A With zero ties to Toledo/and or Ohio. Was placed on AL on 02/26.
Regular MDAre you MedStart or regular?
Yeah ofc np! LM 70, 2k+ clinical hours, bench 315, squat 350, deadlift 405, credit score 780.Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats?
See this comment:Hi I just got an OOS II yesterday (crazy I though for sure the email was a rejection) I was hoping for those of you who interviewed that could offer some info on what the interview experience was like?
2023-2024 Toledo
2023-2024 Toledo Secondary Essay Prompts 1. The Admissions Committee considers a wide variety of factors in evaluating applicants, including fit between applicants and our program’s mission, goals, and culture. In the essays below, we invite you to share information about yourself with regard...
They are already pulling people from the AL this early. I thought it would start in May.+1 OOS A With zero ties to Toledo/and or Ohio. Was placed on AL on 02/26.
I'm surprised too that It came this early. The WL email did say they are going to start pulling people off the Alternate List in Late May/June, but i guess not!They are already pulling people from the AL this early. I thought it would start in May.
Sefereneble
Full Member
Does anyone know if they accept letters of intent/if they help if you’re on the AL?
They do accept them. Not sure if it helped at all, but I did send an update/LOI in January and got taken off the WL.Does anyone know if they accept letters of intent/if they help if you’re on the AL?
Sefereneble
Full Member
Mind if I PM you?They do accept them. Not sure if it helped at all, but I did send an update/LOI in January and got taken off the WL.
SureMind if I PM you?
MedStart folks how you guys feel about this week?
So nervous… I’m thinking they’ll send either Tuesday or Thursday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is that when they normally release decisions?So nervous… I’m thinking they’ll send either Tuesday or Thursday
Is that when they normally release decisions?
It looks like from last years forum they released Medstart on the last Tuesday of March
D
deleted1181303
IS II Complete 7/20. Collected all 6 Ohio infinity stones officially, but will be declining interview. Hopefully someone else gets it
GimmeIS II Complete 7/20. Collected all 6 Ohio infinity stones officially, but will be declining interview. Hopefully someone else gets it