2023-2024 Toledo

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I THINK, not sure about it but, the people who are getting the delayed message will prolly end up on the waitlist, the ones' who didn't get any delayed messages are done (sadly me). But who knows. I haven't received any email from them.
This is not true, many individuals I know have gotten the delayed message and have gotten acceptances. They still havent sent out more than half of their acceptances I believe.
 
Have any other MedStart folks heard anything? I saw the one person that posted before Christmas, but I haven't had so much as an email. I would assume, given the timeline they laid out of having decisions by March, that this means I didn't get an interview, but I haven't heard back in any form and my portal also hasn't changed.
 
Have any other MedStart folks heard anything? I saw the one person that posted before Christmas, but I haven't had so much as an email. I would assume, given the timeline they laid out of having decisions by March, that this means I didn't get an interview, but I haven't heard back in any form and my portal also hasn't changed.
I saw the writing on the wall this morning apparently haha. Just got my pre-II rejection. A little surprised but I suppose just more disappointed. I'm IS with fairly strong stats above the accepted averages, all my pre-reqs done already, and a lot of extracurriculars. But this is just the name of the game yaknow. Best of luck to everyone else, hang in there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw the writing on the wall this morning apparently haha. Just got my pre-II rejection. A little surprised but I suppose just more disappointed. I'm IS with fairly strong stats above the accepted averages, all my pre-reqs done already, and a lot of extracurriculars. But this is just the name of the game yaknow. Best of luck to everyone else, hang in there.
Yea I'm IS and have fairly high stats compared to the school too. Only Ohio school I haven't gotten an II at, expecting a R
 
It's been really quiet this month🤔....Wondering when the next wave of decisions is going to come out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For OOS, Should we be looking out for a rejection email, or will it be sent later in march??? any info would be appreciated.
Interview 10/31 but radio silence since.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone tried applying for scholarships here? i logged into the scholarship site like it said in the scholarship email i got but there aren’t any COMLS MD scholarships showing up as my “tasks,” only general ones like university college and office of student financial aid
 
I saw the writing on the wall this morning apparently haha. Just got my pre-II rejection. A little surprised but I suppose just more disappointed. I'm IS with fairly strong stats above the accepted averages, all my pre-reqs done already, and a lot of extracurriculars. But this is just the name of the game yaknow. Best of luck to everyone else, hang in there.
Hi, my name is John. I am a freshman at Ohio State. I saw that you applied to the MedStart Toledo program and that you didn’t get accepted. I was just wondering what was your stats like gpa sat score extra curriculums letters of recommendation and activities. Please let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an IS II. I was wondering if anyone would have any insight into scholarship likelihood this late in the cycle? I'm not sure if it's worth attending the II as I already have an A from another higher ranked IS school and would only consider toledo if scholarship was provided
 
Just got an II today, but the only available date is 3/21. Do they usually have limited dates? Or do they open up more dates each week?
 
Just got an II today, but the only available date is 3/21. Do they usually have limited dates? Or do they open up more dates each week?
From what I know about Toledo’s IIs, I would take whatever is offered because they typically only open up options that are later than what is available.