This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

az24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently applying to MWU in IL and AZ- should finish the app before June 1st. What are my chances of actually getting in this late? Are there any other masters with a guaranteed interview program into their dental schools with rolling admissions up to July ish? Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Currently applying to MWU in IL and AZ- should finish the app before June 1st. What are my chances of actually getting in this late? Are there any other masters with a guaranteed interview program into their dental schools with rolling admissions up to July ish? Thank you in advance

Read posts from past students .. seems like they don't have the linkage agreement anymore

I don't think they ever had the linkage agreement, they have a guaranteed interview though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think they ever had the linkage agreement, they have a guaranteed interview though.

They used to accept many who interviewed. I heard only a few get in now and it's pretty much random

Finished the Masters @ MWU in May, currently a D1.

They have a guaranteed interview if your GPA is at least a 3.6 and a total DAT within 1 standard deviation of the previous incoming D1 class.

For the most part, if you meet those requirements you are set. However I personally of 1 student who met those requirements but came off too cocky in his interview and was rejected.

However, I also know of students with sub 3 GPAs that got in via networking with both biomedical and dental faculty. As with everything in life, it's who you know.

If you have more Qs, let me know.