This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
btw, I think the stats look pretty good, if you have a well rounded application then I think you have a good shot at acceptance to the Master's program.
Thank you!! I am hoping thats the case. I have my previous PI, who is a pharmacology prof at the med school (for a masters program I believe), and molecular biology professor writing my rec. I am also applying to GW's program and am a GW student so I am hoping that these factors can also increase my chances. I understand that the incoming class for the graduate certificate and master program have 30 students combined so that makes me anxious. I am submitting my application tomorrow in order to be in the first batch of applications. I'm crossing my fingers!