Touro-CA MSMHS-COM 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got in ! Verified 6/30 Accepted Today!!! 7/16 🙂🙂🙂

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hello is anyone looking for a roommate?

Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist? If accepted will they call or email you? It’s pretty nerve wrecking I really hope I get in soon 😩.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist? If accepted will they call or email you? It’s pretty nerve wrecking I really hope I get in soon 😩.
They'll call you and email you. Wishing you the best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
For those admitted have they reached the the full 60 to 64 students? Or is it around 50 students at the moment that have been accepted?

I GOOOT INNNNNN off the waitlist just a couple of minutes ago!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
When does the application cycle start? I am interested in matriculating in fall 2022.

Did anyone from this thread who was accepted end up getting an interview/acceptance for the COM after this program?

Did anyone from this thread who was accepted end up getting an interview/acceptance for the COM after this program?
About 27/33 have gotten in so far from the Masters. Still more coming in as seats open up

there's only 33 people who fully completed the masters?? did you guys start off with like 60-70?
There was almost 50 students who completed the Masters and graduated. There was 72 students originally who began the program in August 2021. After the first semester, there was quite a handful who went on leave of absence and are now resuming the program as part of the 2023 cohort. The 33 denominator are those who were qualified / met the guaranteed interview criteria and actually interviewed. There were some who wanted to take an additional gap year to work, improve their MCAT, or because they had to work on their academics more.

There was almost 50 students who completed the Masters and graduated. There was 72 students originally who began the program in August 2021. After the first semester, there was quite a handful who went on leave of absence and are now resuming the program as part of the 2023 cohort. The 33 denominator are those who were qualified / met the guaranteed interview criteria and actually interviewed. There were some who wanted to take an additional gap year to work, improve their MCAT, or because they had to work on their academics more.
thank you! that makes so much more sense! would you say there is a high chance of getting in after the interview? like is the interview a formality (given you do well on it) or do they look at everything and want to accept people who have higher metrics (above the 490 and 3.0 cut off)?

thank you! that makes so much more sense! would you say there is a high chance of getting in after the interview? like is the interview a formality (given you do well on it) or do they look at everything and want to accept people who have higher metrics (above the 490 and 3.0 cut off)?
I know someone who did well in the program, met the interview criteria but they and their group mates didn't get interviews or hear anything from the school as of this point. :/ must not be part of that 33 for some reason!

It really all depends - there's a lot of factors involved and it's hard to say, but really the best advice is do well in your core classes, be involved, and do well on the interview. They look at everything