You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro-CA MSMHS-COM 2021-2022
Started by Dr_Hazelnut
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Implalalilly
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist? If accepted will they call or email you? It’s pretty nerve wrecking I really hope I get in soon 😩.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Implalalilly
Full Member
You may need to try to get added to the Facebook page I think you will be able to find roommates there for sure.Hello is anyone looking for a roommate?
They'll call you and email you. Wishing you the best of luck!Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist? If accepted will they call or email you? It’s pretty nerve wrecking I really hope I get in soon 😩.
Implalalilly
Full Member
oh ok thank you so much. I will keep checking everyday until then.They'll call you and email you. Wishing you the best of luck!
Implalalilly
Full Member
For those admitted have they reached the the full 60 to 64 students? Or is it around 50 students at the moment that have been accepted?
Implalalilly
Full Member
I GOOOT INNNNNN off the waitlist just a couple of minutes ago!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! I've been seeing you on the forum a lot and was really hoping you'd get in!!I GOOOT INNNNNN off the waitlist just a couple of minutes ago!!!!!
Congrats! I’ve been hoping you’d get in.I GOOOT INNNNNN off the waitlist just a couple of minutes ago!!!!!
Implalalilly
Full Member
I'm so happy for you!!! I've been seeing you on the forum a lot and was really hoping you'd get in!!
Thank you!!!!! and I know right @Yozora 1. I was spamming this forum like crazy lol The struggle was realll. @Yozora 1 and @Dr_Hazelnut Thank you both I look forward to meeting all of you!!! ^_^Congrats! I’ve been hoping you’d get in.
The application is currently open.When does the application cycle start? I am interested in matriculating in fall 2022.
janehopper
New Member
Did anyone from this thread who was accepted end up getting an interview/acceptance for the COM after this program?
About 27/33 have gotten in so far from the Masters. Still more coming in as seats open upDid anyone from this thread who was accepted end up getting an interview/acceptance for the COM after this program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there's only 33 people who fully completed the masters?? did you guys start off with like 60-70?About 27/33 have gotten in so far from the Masters. Still more coming in as seats open up
There was almost 50 students who completed the Masters and graduated. There was 72 students originally who began the program in August 2021. After the first semester, there was quite a handful who went on leave of absence and are now resuming the program as part of the 2023 cohort. The 33 denominator are those who were qualified / met the guaranteed interview criteria and actually interviewed. There were some who wanted to take an additional gap year to work, improve their MCAT, or because they had to work on their academics more.there's only 33 people who fully completed the masters?? did you guys start off with like 60-70?
thank you! that makes so much more sense! would you say there is a high chance of getting in after the interview? like is the interview a formality (given you do well on it) or do they look at everything and want to accept people who have higher metrics (above the 490 and 3.0 cut off)?There was almost 50 students who completed the Masters and graduated. There was 72 students originally who began the program in August 2021. After the first semester, there was quite a handful who went on leave of absence and are now resuming the program as part of the 2023 cohort. The 33 denominator are those who were qualified / met the guaranteed interview criteria and actually interviewed. There were some who wanted to take an additional gap year to work, improve their MCAT, or because they had to work on their academics more.
janehopper
New Member
I know someone who did well in the program, met the interview criteria but they and their group mates didn't get interviews or hear anything from the school as of this point. :/ must not be part of that 33 for some reason!thank you! that makes so much more sense! would you say there is a high chance of getting in after the interview? like is the interview a formality (given you do well on it) or do they look at everything and want to accept people who have higher metrics (above the 490 and 3.0 cut off)?
It really all depends - there's a lot of factors involved and it's hard to say, but really the best advice is do well in your core classes, be involved, and do well on the interview. They look at everythingthank you! that makes so much more sense! would you say there is a high chance of getting in after the interview? like is the interview a formality (given you do well on it) or do they look at everything and want to accept people who have higher metrics (above the 490 and 3.0 cut off)?