Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

guyss, if you were to have to choose between touro and boston, which one would you choose? Personally, I feel like Touro is still new but is cheaper than Boston. Which one would be the better option in terms of education wise or both would just be the same? Does the name of the school really matter when it comes to getting a dental degree cause I heard people normally say that the cheaper one is always the best option.

Members don't see this ad.

guyss, if you were to have to choose between touro and boston, which one would you choose? Personally, I feel like Touro is still new but is cheaper than Boston. Which one would be the better option in terms of education wise or both would just be the same? Does the name of the school really matter when it comes to getting a dental degree cause I heard people normally say that the cheaper one is always the best option.
Not an expert here but I'd say it depends on where you live (in-state vs OOS). From Facebook groups, the general idea is to choose the school that is cheaper unless theirs something specific about a school (like Harvard or Columbia). I'd make a poll on Facebook if I were you, lots of active people discussing these kinds of things.

the group --> Facebook Groups

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone chose Touro over other schools you were offered acceptances to, would you kindly please explain why? I really enjoyed my Touro interview but I am torn between schools. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got that waitlist email this morning. Did anyone get accepted after getting that email?

I got that waitlist email this morning. Did anyone get accepted after getting that email?
I got that too! Does it mean anything?
Anyways I will decline my spot in waitlist

I didn’t get it on 15th and I called, it was a mistake. They sent the email after I called
Oh, well that makes me think it means nothing since everyone on the waitlist gets it lol

I know @nicoleninja got accepted after getting that email on this thread. I also received the same email on 1/15 and again this morning

Last edited:
I know @nicoleninja got accepted after getting that email on this thread. I also received the same email on 1/15 and again this morning
Yes I got accepted after receiving that email. But I also asked 3 profs to send extra recommendation letters and I got accepted right after TCDM received all letters. (I also wrote a academic update+letter of intent email.)

Members don't see this ad :)
They just sent out acceptances for 1/20 interviews.

Last edited:
Yay, just got accepted today at 8:23 AM! I interviewed yesterday so I was really glad I heard back super fast!

Reactions: 2 users
Is touro still interviewing? O:
Not sure, but if people drop their interview spot you could get an interview. When I got my interview invite, the dates for Feb 10th and Feb 24th were still open, 10th had 15 spots and 24th had 36 spots. This was in early January though.

Has anyone heard back anything from Jan 27th interview?

They emailed it when you got your acceptance - I have been waiting to be accepted into it though
You should send a message to one of the admins they included in the email with the name and the email you used to apply . Then they will accept you into the group

Does anyone know if Touro will have another interview session?

Did everyone get that package in the mail with the masks and brochures? Is that for everyone who interviews?

Has anyone received an interview invite recently?
nope waiting to hear back :( I emailed admissions and was told we'll be notified within this month. however, I did see on the "rejection tracker" thread that Touro has sent out rejections apparently

nope waiting to hear back :( I emailed admissions and was told we'll be notified within this month. however, I did see on the "rejection tracker" thread that Touro has sent out rejections apparently
Can you please link the rejections tracker?

Can you please link the rejections tracker?

Ok so it may be a silly question, but where can I find a link to fb group? I got my acceptance letter yesterday, but I couldn't find it in the letter. Also, does everyone has ID for TouroOne portal? I'm supposed to make deposit through TouroOne but I'm not given ID/ password yet. Do I make one by myself?

Last edited:
Ok so it may be silly question, but where can I find a link to fb group? I got my acceptance letter yesterday, but I couldn't find it in the letter. Also, does everyone has ID for TouroOne portal? I'm supposed to make deposit through TouroOne but I'm not given ID/ password yet. Do I make one by myself?
Wondering this too!! Since I got accepted, I have not heard anything from this school-- they haven't sent me anything in the mail, and I can't even find out when the semester starts lol

Ok so it may be a silly question, but where can I find a link to fb group? I got my acceptance letter yesterday, but I couldn't find it in the letter. Also, does everyone has ID for TouroOne portal? I'm supposed to make deposit through TouroOne but I'm not given ID/ password yet. Do I make one by myself?

they’ll send you another email soon with your ID and all the instructions to create your TouroOne portal acct!

they’ll send you another email soon with your ID and all the instructions to create your TouroOne portal acct!
Thank you for your help! :) And congrats on your acceptance too!

What is it?
I believe it's a program you have to be reccomended for post interview and upon completion with a certain GPA ur placed into the next entering class of dental school

Is there anyone who interviewed at Touro more than 4 weeks ago and still haven’t heard back?

I saw on Facebook some people received rejections today. Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?

I saw on Facebook some people received rejections today. Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?
I asked admissions at the beginning of February and was told that you will know if you're invited for an interview within this month, so I'm assuming all offers will be sent by the end of February.