Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guyss, if you were to have to choose between touro and boston, which one would you choose? Personally, I feel like Touro is still new but is cheaper than Boston. Which one would be the better option in terms of education wise or both would just be the same? Does the name of the school really matter when it comes to getting a dental degree cause I heard people normally say that the cheaper one is always the best option.
 
guyss, if you were to have to choose between touro and boston, which one would you choose? Personally, I feel like Touro is still new but is cheaper than Boston. Which one would be the better option in terms of education wise or both would just be the same? Does the name of the school really matter when it comes to getting a dental degree cause I heard people normally say that the cheaper one is always the best option.
Not an expert here but I'd say it depends on where you live (in-state vs OOS). From Facebook groups, the general idea is to choose the school that is cheaper unless theirs something specific about a school (like Harvard or Columbia). I'd make a poll on Facebook if I were you, lots of active people discussing these kinds of things.

the group --> Facebook Groups
 
If anyone chose Touro over other schools you were offered acceptances to, would you kindly please explain why? I really enjoyed my Touro interview but I am torn between schools. Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got that waitlist email this morning. Did anyone get accepted after getting that email?
I know @nicoleninja got accepted after getting that email on this thread. I also received the same email on 1/15 and again this morning
 
Last edited:
I know @nicoleninja got accepted after getting that email on this thread. I also received the same email on 1/15 and again this morning
Yes I got accepted after receiving that email. But I also asked 3 profs to send extra recommendation letters and I got accepted right after TCDM received all letters. (I also wrote a academic update+letter of intent email.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received an interview invite recently?
nope waiting to hear back 🙁 I emailed admissions and was told we'll be notified within this month. however, I did see on the "rejection tracker" thread that Touro has sent out rejections apparently
 
nope waiting to hear back 🙁 I emailed admissions and was told we'll be notified within this month. however, I did see on the "rejection tracker" thread that Touro has sent out rejections apparently
Can you please link the rejections tracker?
 
Ok so it may be a silly question, but where can I find a link to fb group? I got my acceptance letter yesterday, but I couldn't find it in the letter. Also, does everyone has ID for TouroOne portal? I'm supposed to make deposit through TouroOne but I'm not given ID/ password yet. Do I make one by myself?
 
Last edited:
Ok so it may be silly question, but where can I find a link to fb group? I got my acceptance letter yesterday, but I couldn't find it in the letter. Also, does everyone has ID for TouroOne portal? I'm supposed to make deposit through TouroOne but I'm not given ID/ password yet. Do I make one by myself?
Wondering this too!! Since I got accepted, I have not heard anything from this school-- they haven't sent me anything in the mail, and I can't even find out when the semester starts lol
 
Ok so it may be a silly question, but where can I find a link to fb group? I got my acceptance letter yesterday, but I couldn't find it in the letter. Also, does everyone has ID for TouroOne portal? I'm supposed to make deposit through TouroOne but I'm not given ID/ password yet. Do I make one by myself?

they’ll send you another email soon with your ID and all the instructions to create your TouroOne portal acct!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone who interviewed at Touro more than 4 weeks ago and still haven’t heard back?
 
I saw on Facebook some people received rejections today. Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?
 
I saw on Facebook some people received rejections today. Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?
I asked admissions at the beginning of February and was told that you will know if you're invited for an interview within this month, so I'm assuming all offers will be sent by the end of February.