Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted my offer at Touro! Anyone else who decides to accept feel free to message me :) best of luck to everyone who is waitlisted or hasn’t heard back yet!
I also accepted my offer. I'm super excited. Do you know if there is any fb group already for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrawing my offer! Hoping it goes to one of you guys, good luck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my offer too -- was accepted to one of my state schools. I hope it goes to one of you guys too. Good luck everyone! :giggle:

Just got an interview invite!

Interview #2
School: Touro
Notification date: 1/4/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MI
Application complete date: Jan. 2nd
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.70, 3.44
Post-Bacc (overall): 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/22/18/21/ (Math below a 17)
Dates available: 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24

Also got accepted off the waitlist this morning!

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know if theyve sent out rejections yet?

does anyone know if there are any interview spots left? I'm still hoping for an interview, and i'm starting to think that my chances are slim to none at this point

does anyone know if there are any interview spots left? I'm still hoping for an interview, and i'm starting to think that my chances are slim to none at this point
I'm in the same boat as you...I know they interview up until march and are pushed back than their regular schedule due to Covid so let's hope lol.

Just got accepted this morning! However, I will be declining the offer so hopefully the position goes to one of you guys! Best of luck to everyone

Reactions: 2 users
I'm in the same boat as you...I know they interview up until march and are pushed back than their regular schedule due to Covid so let's hope lol.
if they interview until march, that means they send invites early feb at the latest (i think). can't forget that there are many qualified applicants in the waitlisted pool that they can select from

also i feel like schools have readjusted to covid at this point, and are almost back on track to their normal cycles.

4CB1D680-06A6-4D09-AD4E-A961C65009F6.jpeg

Did anyone on the waitlist get this email today? What do I do if I want to remain on their waitlist?

Accepted my offer at Touro! Anyone else who decides to accept feel free to message me :) best of luck to everyone who is waitlisted or hasn’t heard back yet!
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance. I have an interview in a couple of weeks. Can I message you?

What does it mean when Touro puts your application "on hold"? And has anyone's application been placed on hold and they have heard back from them?

For those of you who are accepted, do you guys have any idea whether Touro offers any scholarship or not? Just wondering if anyone received any.

I gave up my seat a few days ago. best of luck to those on the waitlist!

Accepted off the waitlist 4:42pm today!! Will accept the offer and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats!!!

Btw, are you international? If yes, how are you going to pay 350K (equal to 4 years tuition) at once?

I am sure you know Touro makes international students pay their four-year tuition all at once before D1 starts...
Yes, I am international! Fortunately my family is able to pay it for me at once.

Hi, can people who had the virtual interview explain a bit more how it goes?
there is a first 30 breakout room orientation
And a second one on one breakout room interview

Hi, can people who had the virtual interview explain a bit more how it goes?
there is a first 30 breakout room orientation
And a second one on one breakout room interview
In the beginning, it's just an information session and then a student speaks and you can ask him/her questions. That lasts maybe 40 minutes. Then break out into individual interviews. Once the interview is over, you just leave and are done! Very simple, very fast, easy/basic questions about you, very relaxed. Just remain calm and smile! At this point, I think they just want to see your personality and professionalism.

Reactions: 1 users