Touro Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviews will continue from September to March until the class is officially full. While some say to trust the process, I believe it's more about trusting in the hard work we've put in over the past four years. I'm confident it will pay off.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It was me too. Accepted 01/17, interviewed 01/17. Amazing processing speed. (IS)
Damn I interviewed that day too but haven’t heard back lol what were ur stats and are you an ORM? Curious how some people get a scepter same day and others wait 6 weeks lol
 
my application status never changed from completed so does this mean i'm rejected? no interview, completed in june lol
 
my application status never changed from completed so does this mean i'm rejected? no interview, completed in june lol
if remain complete is good side. I received email “At this time your application has been placed "on hold". TCDM conducts interviews through March. Applications placed on hold may be reviewed again up until March. “ and status change to none. My stat AA24 TS 25
 
if remain complete is good side. I received email “At this time your application has been placed "on hold". TCDM conducts interviews through March. Applications placed on hold may be reviewed again up until March. “ and status change to none. My stat AA24 TS 25
i didn't get this email, did you interview for touro?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I applied to Touro a few months ago and my application status under AADSAS still says "application complete" but not "under review" is this how it is for everyone who applied? Or should I contact them?
 
I haven't heard back from Touro either. What do you mean by Ghosted ?

ghosted = you will never hear from them

i would say u guys might hear from them/get a rejection later….i was rejected by them last week so since yall didnt get that, cud mean something??!
 
ghosted = you will never hear from them

i would say u guys might hear from them/get a rejection later….i was rejected by them last week so since yall didnt get that, cud mean something??!
When did you submit your applications and what stats did you have if you do not mind sharing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I just got accepted! So excited for the next year! I'm currently looking for housing right now and I don't know how much loans are given to Touro dental school students for rent so if anyone currently attending could give me some information about that I would really really appreciate it! I would love to chat with anyone who is currently going to the school! Feel free to pm me!
 
Hi guys, I just got accepted! So excited for the next year! I'm currently looking for housing right now and I don't know how much loans are given to Touro dental school students for rent so if anyone currently attending could give me some information about that I would really really appreciate it! I would love to chat with anyone who is currently going to the school! Feel free to pm me!
Congratulations ! NY or NM ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad